Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onna Hagure Uta (Iella E'ron)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu stood there and looked at Iella with strengthening resolve, the grandmasters face showed many thoughts, showed much conflict but not of the type others typically associated with jedi. This wasn't a conflict of anger vs peace or light vs dark but more trying not to fall into old arguments. She understood that feeling and desire to not want to just keep repeating ones self. Matsu walked forward and held the blade to the side as she clipped it to her waist offering a simple smile on her face. She could still feel the power and history in the ruins and not being trained in Psychometry wasn't required.

She knew some of the history here and with a saber, with some spare crystals and with one of the strongest females from the order with her she spoke. "Now comes the real challenge, there are trials, well in some there were others parts to the trials. Deep journey's of insight and looking at your lives, wanting as it were for purpose and to find that hidden meaning of it all. To hear the center of the universe or the whispers of the force, I could try and be more poetic but there is only so much needed from it. I wouldn't disregard it but I believe I faced some of the most dangerous when those force priestesses."

She didn't look at Iella with that, it was something personal that others usually never experienced. Something others didn't know or wouldn't know the meaning of. She wasn't sure how she would be able to explain it to them or to Iella if the grandmaster asked. She wasn't sure she fully understood their true intent and meaning in the long run, they just were these enigmatic beings in the center of the galaxy that worked to teach the living from between the realms of life and death. Her smile though remained as she brushed the suit. "There is much that can still happen and be done, never know what can be found hidden deep in this world."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

She turned to face the woman directly, her face set without emotion save for the slight knit to her brow. "This is a challenge you will face alone Matsu", she began. "I will come with you as far as I can and wait for you to return from the trials. I will remain connected with you through the force, but these are your trials not mine".

It was not take long ago she had faced the Priestesses and lived to tell the tale as they say. However, Iella felt no need for the present to set herself once more to them. She had learned much with Syn in that time and for now that would do. The next Iella would face her personal trial would be under her conditions and her preparations, and alone.

"If you are ready to proceed we shall move forward. I can sense there is much here and dangers too that is why I will remain".

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked at Iella while she gave a nod of her head and clipped the saber to her belt. Taking a small moment to brush herself off while she was moving towards the sections that would go deeper into the world. Matsu didn't know what was here... well okay that was a lie she did know what was here. She had been one of the few who actually came here trying to establish a jedi presence in the outer rim with the fall of the sith empire and help the people. It was not a pretty site to behold and well as it had proven in the end nothing more then something forgotten. Which is what always humored her how... how quick many were to forgive other but some they held as monsters for lesser crimes.

"Just the way of fools." Matsu was clear of Iella and spoke to herself while she moved forward touching her hair and keeping it in a tight ponytail with the bangs falling just over her face. The chill from the ruins and the humming from the crystals in her saber brought her attention around. She was moving now towards the walkways while she dug in her equipment packs. Drawing the quick shot as she slid it onto her wrist and a saber baton. Matsu was moving down deeper looking at the snow as it gave way to stone and the filtering light gave way to darkness. Her eyes squinting for a moment before Matsu focused the force to enhance her vision to low light, the black orbs becoming fiery blue orbs.

She could see everything and moving deeper now the sounds became muted almost gone except the light tap of her boots on the stone. The blackness was colored in shades of blue and black while Matsu continued deeper into the shadows of the ruins. Then it hit her, the scent f old death and decay slowed by the cold. She entered a crypt and looked at some of the tombs while she was moving about. This ruin she had expected many things but as the clicking of bone on bone came Matsu looked around allowing her body to become one with the shadows. She had visited the five priestesses, she had faced their trials and they saw fit to restore her connection to the force. To heal what had been torn asunder from her.

Now she was standing here in the tomb as several of the dead rose, the scent of sith magic in the air while she wondered about it briefly. The sith had been on this world for who knew how long. They had infected this world with the darkside after centuries and centuries of tragedy and wickedness. Now Matsu was watching the creatures they had brought forth while she whispered a spell and started crab walking up the stone. Never taking her eyes off the undead while the dathomiri magics made her hands able to grip anything even the surface of the stone. She wasn't going to activate the saber unless she had to, the solari crystal in it and her pocket flaring up at the presence of the darkside. The warmth and heat coming to her through the suit.

Matsu moved a little and now as they gathered together she aimed the quick shot and fired it off as the small arrow embedded into the neck of one severing it from the body. The bones clattering as Matsu made sure it reloaded and fired again on another one. The arrow went into the creatures eye and out the back while they all looked up. Now seeing her though without eyes it had to be through the force. Matsu was moving along the roof and fired another shot into the spine of one of the undead. It severed and broke sending the torso to the floor as she dropped down. The snap hiss of the saber activating as Matsu let the silver light illuminate the area. her eyes closing to protect and she used the force to guide her hand and slide through the group of undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom