Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onna Hagure Uta (Iella E'ron)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Rhen Var

The world was cold, desolate and as Matsu stood there looking out upon it on the ship she had to admit. Peaceful, the temple she had been trained in all those years ago by Imperial knights was gone, ashes in the wind, the old man who was the closest to her father, who had raised her as a child... Was buried and her past with it. Chorra had brought her here after stabbing her, after infecting her with the blu shadow virus and as she stood in the cockpit of the Vanguard Prototype now called the Harlequin while her crew milled about.

She moved towards her room and was goign through the equipment she had as for the weather she slid on the QQ-15L-3 ExCon Suithttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/27443-qq-15l-3-excon-suit/ with her hands making sure it was tight. It wasn't made for her but for somone larger and she had gotten it adjusted with her Bodo Baas Gunbelt, Sigil of Hope and to protect her from the prying senses of the jedi Taozin bracelet. She had one of the Equipment Pack's loaded up lightly and on her back with her Shura Yuki Blades, Wind Fans, Net launcher and a Sonic pistolhttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Z-311_sonic_blaster_pistol. In the holster for the suit she secured Lazy Eye Edition Merr-Sonn 'Power' 5 and her silver hilted saber with in engraved inscription.

She had requested to be met by the woman who had made this possible, by Iella E'ron and the jedi master was someone she rather liked. They had met in passing, knew each other by reputation more then likely. She was the padawan of Syn a respected jedi who as she loaded the jedi utility belt into the gunbelt and additional equipment, namely power cells, thermal packs and food squares. She checked the helmet for it and set it on as she walked down the ramp of the ship and there was no chill to her bones even through there should have been. It was a wonderful feeling.

She continued to walk towards the staircase leading up to the temple ruins where she had hidden something else. The location as it were of the sith academy nearby on a forgotten planet few others went to or wanted to know. Warning lights of an outbreak had only been the beginning as she had seen it, heard the howls and knew full well there was dangerous things out there. It was why if they ever went there she would prefer they scorch the frozen wasteland and never set foot on the planet. Comign tot he top of the steps Matsu stood there and at the ready letting her eyes flick back and forth.

She went to the ruins of the old temple and sat down on a stone, the Harlequin obscured in the valley below and space for the jedi master to come and join her. The silver jedi locator beacon coming to her gloved hand, she turned it on and set it in her pocket while crossing her legs. Tongue touching the top of her mouth and eyes half closed, herlips slightly parted while she breathed in through the rebreather and out with a small hiss. Adjusting the color so she was able to be seen in the snow. She spoke through the force. "Master E'ron."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Soon Matsu

The Crossfire Hurricane, entered the atmosphere over Rhen Var. Iella took every opportunity to take her old A-Wing out for a spin and with the request of Matsu Ike to meet with her in this place, she could not resist. They had never spent time together, always duty and training would take both of them on different paths and so Iella is determined that this long unrealised gathering should take effect. Nothing would prevent it this time.

She had heard of Matsu of course, from their days in the Republic when she was Master. Much conflict between her and that government, between her and the Jedi Order, however, on both occasion Iella was not in any position to be privy to the information surrounding her. Since then of course she had learned and as the force had been removed from Matsu under directive of the Jedi Order Council, The Silver Jedi had taken her in for rehabilitation. So far Matsu had done all in her power to prove a contrition.

The A-Wing, touched down near the meeting place, Iella not one for starports and her ship small enough to fit in a clearing. So, as the cockpit canopy opened Iella climbed out and quickly gathered her Arctic Survival suit and put it on over her flight suit. Gloved hands clapped together to warm them and immediately used Tapas to maintain her body temperature.

She found Matsu sitting by the ruins of an old temple, and greeted her with a smile. Finally we meet Matsu, greetings!

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked up and at the jedi master, cold weather survival gear presented as she had a welcoming smile on her face as well under the mask of the suit. Her body rising with a current of air while she worked on shaping and feeling everything that she could. The jedi master before her she gave a rather ccurious look having expected her to show in a large ship but she had come in something smaller, a wonderful surprise to say the least as Matsu spoke. "Thank you for coming master E'ron." She stood there and looked up at the woman while spreading the heat from the force energy out of her core to keep her warm but the suit was wonderful for doing that by itself.

Matsu though did approach her more and think about the woman herself, someone she had seen on the ship going to Metalorn, someone who had fought at Valen and been there with her master through thick and thin of the jedi. Who had seen the dangers and problems it faced before and after. Now willing to take her in and show a great wisdom when it came to how she handled situations, Matsu was glad to see the difference few made. Between the two, between knowledge of something and the wisdom to see. Something she had found lacking with the jedi at time but now was standing here. "I trust everything is well for you master E'ron, these types of gatherings can be a dangerous and lengthy thing.... One never knows what they might find."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I am well indeed Matsu I do hope you are too", she smiled at the small woman. Such power there once was within the small frame. But much unrest and unique view of the world. Her views not so much in question but at times, Matsu had made decisions that not only influenced the cause of life to others, but to herself. Not necessarily good decisions. Iella wondered if Matsu still held those views. She will find out over the time they spend together.

"One thing I have learned over time, is to expect the unexpected", she smiled. "I would be disappointed if is turned out dull".

"Besides it is a good day to continue my art of Tapas", she said "Why exactly, have you asked for me to come here?", she now approached business.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Why indeed? Matsu thought about it deeply and Iella was many things but she was a talented jedi when it came to some of the aspects of the force but unlike many she had some wisdom built from experience. That brought Matsu here gravitated to her and she spoke standing to the side and looked out. "Well there are many things that can change for a person, many things that alter perceptions. In truth Iella, I thought more about what I was doing then most, after Metalorn I mourned but realized the error was in what happened. Sending a small group of jedi against an army knowing a fight would break out and then condemning the fight itself."

Her face under the mask remained passive. "I may not be the most popular jedi then or now but there are things I know. Secrets that would chill the blood and ensnare the senses. The council is something, I am not sure how to put it into words but when they left me laying in that bed without the force and sent me away. I found myself with a choice of either succumbing to despair and anger, falling over their decision and shortsightedness. It is good to remember and go back to those who can teach, that is the difference between being smart and being wise. I came to you to as it were reinforce my decision and goal of remaining as a jedi. I wish to be retrialed."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu in a few words, had given Iella more then she had asked for. She had heard of the decision made by the Jedi Order Council which at the time would have been something Iella would have agreed with. But that is something that will never be truly known. She much as Iella does not agree with the punishment, it might have been required for Matsu in that time. However, she had also heard that even though she had been tried, convicted and punished .. they still called for more. This Iella could never tolerate. The Council of the Jedi Order leaves a lot to be desired. They have come to view the Silver Jedi as suspicious when in fact, it is they that need to turn their reflection onto themselves. Their actions suspicious.

"Trialed... Matsu?", she wondered exactly what she had in mind.

Iella moved up beside Matsu and sat on the small woman's right hand side and looked out across the icy landscape before them.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

"Yes retrialed." She looked confused under the mask but she might have said it wrong. "One of the biggest things a padawan and evena jedi knight must go through is the trials I wish to reface them again as it were." She hoped that cleared it up and slid the lightsaber out holding the silver hilt with etched engravins. "This has been my lightsaber since I was a small girl, the first I made and I thought I had lost it but my wife had found it, on Korriban when we had been fighting and kept it safe. Engraving her nickname for me because of my pale skin, in the end it is the one I used holding a solari crystal that burns with the lightside of the force and darksiders cannot use. It is how I have measured my path in the jedi by every day seeing that I can hold thi9s blade without my hand burning." She presented it. "As I am a padawan one of the things done must be to rebuild a lightsaber in this case a brand new one."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

This made Iella smile, but Matsu would not see it as she had turned her head away as she listened to her. "For a moment there I thought you wished to face the courts once more", as jest, a bad one .. but still.

"So you wish to create a new saber, that is fine and something we can do, but did you call me all the way out here to do this? we could have done that on Voss... I sense there is more Matsu. What is the real reason for this meeting?".

Now Iella turned to face the woman and want the answer. She wished she could see her face, but no matter.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

"Perceptive, I can see why he loves you... Well beyond the physical." Matsu was glad she had the mask on so her small smug expression couldn't be seen. Less about her knowing and more because as she spoke more her hand went down and into the snow deeply to search. "I have known Syn for a long time, seen him in the order and where others are blind to what is around them usually around you he is different. Much like how I am with Hanna, more relaxed and letting ones heart open." She was still searching and while ignoring the bad joke still had to find some amusement from it, truthfully facing courts again could be easy at time.

Then she found it and spoke rising up. "Voss is a beautiful place, tranquil and serene but it lacks a key element that is essential to a jedi Iella, it lacks something that occurs here and on only a few other planets in the galaxy." She held up her hand and the small ball of snow there for a moment while she waited for the light and squeezing revealed a small crystal just a little larger then a saber crystals. Once the sunlight struck it, the golden light and force energy shined like golden fire and Matsu held it out to her. "You see there are reasons people of the force have always come to Rhen Var."

Now she was here, now she was in her element and was the teach still able even with a damaged connection to the force to teach and share. "However most do not understand what or why more so they come here. The naturally made Solari crystals are of the force and of the lightside unable to be used by those of the darkness. It is something ancient and powerful yet so often the simple things get overlooked. The jedi and by extension the courts of the Republic overlook the details and what makes the whole for a single part. A single thing in the grand scheme of it all."

Now she had looped it around and brought the crystal to Iella so she could hold her own piece of a solari crystal, something all jedi masters should have to protect themselves. "Here one can steep themselves in the lightside of the force and forge a weapon created that cannot be corrupted or tainted by the darkness." Her face looked out around while the blizzard picked up. "There is also another thing but that will be traveling afterwards, there is a world I found as it were that many have ignored and forgotten but there are dangers there... dangers one needs to understand."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Iella raised an eyebrow at her comments on Syn, "His love for me .. I have been doubting of late. We once express eternal love for one another, but now I get a sense that eternal love has an expiry date, like all men his head turns when a pretty face comes near and when more is 'offered up on a plate' well... men never seem to understand that it is not just the woman they betray but everyone that ever trusted them ".

She stood up as she increased Tapas to keep her warmer as the cold wind began to bite at her face. She turned to face Matsu once more, "Two can play that game", she grinned, "But I have more class then that". It would Iella that could stand proud if betrayal was to occur.

"Now you need my help", she said as she looked at the crystals resting in her petite hand. "Lets get to work, I assume you wish to construct a saber and you have the components?".

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Now she gave a look under the mask like a disapproving mother. "Love does not have an expiration date Iella, well not really. eternal love is something you can have well into different things." She continued to walk now just so she could place a hand on the woman's back. "When I got married I knew the risks of giving my heart to someone. I gave mine to a Falleen who loved flirting among the jedi and it continued the same before as after She loved me, cared for me, came home to me but I knew she looked at other women. It is nature and you picked a man who by different species standards is both a man and a boy."

Now she was patting in comfort. "Also there is the blindness he doesn't actually know what pretty is and if you fear his natures are getting the better of him tell him. There is a power in love that is emotional and goes beyond the physical which most fixate on, I know Chora is dead but I still feel her, the love is still there just we shall need to wait until the time we can be together again. Hanna will not change that but I know she shall be with me most likely for the rest of my days. When Chora looked at other women I didn't see it as a betrayal I saw it as her enjoying life and in the end she was always coming home to me."

Oh she was waxing on this far to much and only needed to finish. "Though if you are upset about him, having been one of his students and taught by hi. I know he can be very..." Matsu shivered under the suit while heat came to her cheeks. "He is ah very good with his teaching. I learned a great deal of how to use the force and blades from him. I remember also going to Cathar and observing that their males usually have several mates often at the same time." She gave one last look and offered a grin. "Just do what I did with my wife Iella because there are several tricks that make them never want to leave."

Okay now that had her blushing and the heat in her cheeks while she moved grinning and laughing just a little more to herself remembering times when she was younger and there were things that were easier. "As for the rest you act so very strange thinking the worst and plotting retaliation. That is a dangerous thought revenge and it is like a poison forming and boiling your blood making itself deep inside as a twisted gnarled root." Now she was thinking about the rest of what Iella said. "Yes I do have the components that can be used and making a new saber is a needed thing. Refocusing my priorities as a jedi and serving the lightside."

They were all needed and Matsu was prepared for a long and dangerous session, suspecting more that she would face her own past and she could see those ghosts on the horizon. "It is such a simple thing that people don't think about and yet so many things are remembered, are faced when building a saber. Facing your own thoughts for those days on end, facing isolation and using the force to craft a symbol that served a greater purpose. One that identified her for a greater purpose or for at least something no one else understood. "I am ready to begin when you are Master E'ron and perhaps this journey will help heal you as well."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"There are lots of traditions and customs in the galaxy, Matsu and not all of them are good, just because they are these things do we simply have to accept them? No, we do not. In some places Slavery is a custom .. traditions and we both know that is not right", she signed not really wishing to continue on. Iella had listened to Matsu's point of view on love .. it was not Iella however. She is a Jedi Master and has been for a long time now, knows full well the responsibilities of the position and title and as a leader of one of the major factions. But she is also a woman, a Corellian woman at that. And so she is volatile of temper and that will always be.

"Matsu do not worry I am fine and will be", she said not wanted to remove the true reason for why they are both here. She looked around the immediate area, "You wish to do this right here?", she asked, however this was entirely up to Matsu. "If so then begin".

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked at Iella now standing there and bowing her head. "Not here, well at least not up here." She was reaching out with the force and sensing it the small quick flux of the weather. "One needs to know how quickly the winds can change or storms can come." She might have been mumbling but leading the master to the edge of the ruins Matsu spoke. "Have you ever seen the crystals on Rhen Var when the light first hits them? Few do and..." She let it trail off as the blizzard shifted and sun opened up displaying shimmering gold and blue against the white. "If I am going to rebuild a saber it should be done using a crystal and here there are plenty of crystals." Matsu started to head down and waited a moment as she focused on the snow making it solid sheets for her feet to stand on. Then she was going down the hill with shaping and a small display of why even damaged she still at times held secrets.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Iella pushed off her seated position and began to follow Matsu. Her body warm enough as the on coming cold continued, her training had taught her well. "You are a marvel, Matsu", she said as they walked and Matsu showed her why she was once so clever and dangerous at times.

"I have never been to Rhen Var, so no I have not seen this sight you speak of", she added. Iella was not here to gain a crystal of her own, she already had one, in fact it was on her always, a gift from her first Master. But she did not construct a saber with it, there was no need as her White Dragon is something entirely special.

She walked considering Matsu now, this woman once revered by some and hated by others. A strength in her remained and Iella hoped the Silver Jedi would be able to guide Matsu to her former glory but, with a change of mind. She had to if she was to become more then she once was. And she could do it, and if she did, what an amazing Jedi she could become.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked at Iella and bowed her head. She wasn't sifting her mind towards the woman, no need she trusted in the force nd it was her allie if Iella meant her harm or a danger she would know. Same way she knew when the weather could change. There was many dangerous things happening that Matsu wondered about for the time being. She slowly descended into the smaller valley and her hands went behind her back. "I try, it isn't something I usually like to advertise but I enjoy showing people new things. With all that goes on you never know." She stopped and slowly walked in the suit removing the mask finally as the curtain of black hair spilled and the mask slid into her pack.

Matsu moved looking at the crystals she was was reaching out with the force and her own powers. As limited as they might be she was still a jedi and the solari crystals responded in kind glowing golden in the white snow while she picked a few up in a handful. Solari crystals one never knew when they could come in handy for training purposes after all and holding it with one of the pontite crystals she had collected in her travels to Ilum, after some work searching. With the two crystals in hand and a couple in her pocket for future sabers Matsu turned back to Iell and looked at her with black orbs while her pale skin didn't show if it was cold or she was using Tapas.

"I am ready to begin, the ruins inside will serve us best I believe."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"The galaxy is a place of uncertainty .. that much is very true Matsu", she agreed with her entirely on this point. Iella felt the pull of the force here, it is very strong and the pulsing energy reached her and filled her with a sense of strength. There was more then this, the old and the new. Iella felt them, past Jedi and others that have walked this place. Much history spoke to her of pain and suffering, love and joy. She is used to this now, it is a gift of the force she has used before.

However, she pushed those feelings away, they crowded her mind and she had to focus. "It is good to see your face", she smiled at Matsu and the raven hair tumbled around her. The walk to the valley, did not take long, and ended all to soon.

"Ruins .. they always hold much to be discovered and .. can cause ... issues", she said with a tone of considerable experience with them. Immediately Iella reached for her saber held it firm but did not ignite it. "Best to be safe".

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked at Iella as she held her saber and gave a nod of her head while she eyed her equipment pack on her back and she had her sabers but didn't think she would need them. Going towards the ruins and Matsu stopped stomping a foot into the ground as the ice shifted hardening and making an awning where it had been iced over for them. Some of it sliding down and making a pathway while she worked the shaping energies. Her eyes watching the stones while she entered and slid a glow rod out of her belt looking it over. "Ruins can have problems this is true but they often bring so many things."

Matsu kept a smile on her face while she pulled the small container of parts out to construct the lightsaber itself and she had some special things for its design while she stopped. The ancient jedi who had made a temple here were strong but more then that as she sat there looking at the stone and statures where they were cracked. Matsu moved into the center of the two statues and sat down, kneeling and going into lotus position as she focused her energies, focused on the force and world they were on. There was darkness here and light... Balance and tribute while she let her mind expand to the box of parts.

They began to hover, focused and feeling it within her mind while the crystal meditation one used on Ilum to construct a lightsaber. She had the crystals she could think of to use and slowly focused on it while the casing came together. The solari and pontite crystal humming in the force while the durindfire crystal slid into the center and with a bifuricating ignition pulse Matsu was glad it had started to become standard design, the power cell an advanced diathium power cell, a fiber cord she could use to attach it to hr other sabers and use them together.

The technique and years she had of experience turning what could take days into hours, nine hours as she was focused and breathing lightly, tongue on the roof of her mouth, eyes half closed and mind touching each part of the saber. With it coming together in the silver plated with electrum finish as her hand slowly came up grasping the saber hilt and her fingers wrapped around it. Slowly Matsu worked with the force and she rose up with the air currents as her hair moved in the breeze for a moment before she held the blade and a snap hiss came.

The blade activated with a crackling snap hiss and her hand felt the energy dancing, the crystals augmenting her through the force. Her grip force activated while the blade hummed. The scent of ozone as the plasma burned in a silver light, painting the room in silver light. Matsu finally opened her eyes that the black orbs danced with the saber blade and she was excited to have it. More so then she had thought it would be while listening around the ruins, there was the sound of silence and wind, of creaking stone that was slowly being washed and eroded by the wash of time.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The presence of the past and future .. all within these ruins. Iella softly walked around listening to the Jedi of the past whispering through the force. They spoke of ill deeds, or great deeds and histories not even document. This always fascinated her, it is a gift of the force Iella has from very young and only until she trained did she realise she had this ability.

She sensed Matsu through the force, her mental concentration second to none. She turned to see the components levitating in the air and forming with the crystals to complete the saber. As she ignited her new blade for the first time, Iella's eye widen with the colour of it. Silver... such a beautiful blade.

"Now say the oath, I know you know it", she smiled. "Become one with the blade". Iella ignited her own white blade, and the room of the ruin lit up more with the silver light. She too began the oath.

The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart.

All are intertwined.

The crystal, the blade, the Jedi.

We are one.

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Matsu looked at Iella and gave a nod of her head to that as she spoke the words. "The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. We are one." She spoke the words and believed them but they were not an oath... they were not at least the oath she had learned as a jedi. Her blade came up more as she spoke. “A jedi knight is sworn to valor. Their heart knows only virtue. Their blade defends the helpless. Their might upholds the weak. Their words speak only truth. Their wrath undoes the wicked.” Her eyes remained on Iella as she said them and brought the blade towards her head with a bow.

"Words no great weight when you give them it and while I know you wish to watch and observe me, to rehabilitate me from the path I walked I must say that it will not be easy. I never lied to you or the council I gave everything to the jedi, every ounce of my courage and resolve fighting to protect them, to protect life. I killed but it was not out of anger or hatred, indifference or want as they said. I killed when it was needed, I killed on the day when a jedi couldn't get it right, couldn't save everyone. It is easy to judge Iella it is harder to act, that is something Selena understood and saw within the order. Their unrelenting desire to not act to want to bury their heads and send others to their deaths win or lose. It is why she said no more."

She had resolve now, more so because she had stood there and been judged by ones who didn't fight, who wouldn't fight yet they took the work done, took the people fighting's action and tore them apart, judged them for defending countless lives but focusing on only the ones who were failed to be saved. It was not an easy thing to do and she spoke. "It is easy too want to be an angel Grandmaster, it is easy to pretend there is no war, no hunger, no poverty when all one does is sit in their temple and surround themselves with like minded people. It is easy to look down upon everyone else who doesn't agree with you as warmongers and criminals because they don't understand. It is easy, so very easy to give into indifference."

And that is what she saw usually... an indifference and narrow focus only on ones own agenda and ego be it political, for money, for family, for pride. "The failure to act, you were at Metalorn and saw many things. I fought on Manaan and watched the sith willing to above all else poison an entire world and the few stand against them to protect.... but no one mentions that. They disregard the facts of dangerous enemies willing to do whatever it takes and push those who are willing to stop them to their limits. It is easy to be an "ideal jedi" when you blind yourself to the pain and suffering around you, when you take the galaxy and pick or choose what you want to accept as truth. It is a dangerous game as it doesn't prepare you for anything."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Iella listened to her words, behind them much pain and suffering not only for the people who had lost their lives to her, but for those that lost their lives because of the ineffective Jedi Order. Iella remembers all to well the decline of the Order. And for most part Matsu is correct. But Iella is tired. So very tired of the argument of this, she had gone through it with others time and again. Why had they left, what are you doing ..

And they grew suspicious of them. This was something Iella would never understand, and will probably die never knowing the answers. However, she did not care, all that mattered to her was the fact that the Silver Jedi where doing things to help, had offered help regardless of what names they called them and will again if the force wills it. Even though she knew in her heart had the situation been reversed, had the Silver Jedi been attacked she had no doubt in her mind not one Jedi for the Jedi Order would have come to help them. So be it.

But they don't have to do the same, the Silver Jedi will never lower to such base thinking and if their brothers and sister of the Jedi Order are in danger all they have to do is talk to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom