Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing thread. Looking for a Jedi to fight on Corusaunt (Padawan or Knight)

So me and @[member="Malus Bligh"] are doing some stuff on Corusaunt. He's doing his thing and mine involves the Jedi Temple. I'm doing recon, but I want a fight.

So any Jedi Padawan or Knight who wishes to fight me I invite to try. Obviously no one dies and plans move ahead. But I can promise some fun for someone willing.

Link to the thread.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13834-criminal-reconnaissance/page-2#entry158193

DO NOTE: I don't want a billion of you showing up. It is a public thread but I'm only after a one on one fight. So respond if your interested here.

You're both welcome to join. It seems there is been an additional act to preform. The Black Hand has chosen to grace us. That doesn't change things for me. I still want a one on one duel.

Maybe the two are enough knights. Padawans can swell the ranks some more.

@[member="Michael Sardun"] - You shall fight me!

Anyone else fights the Black Hand.

@[member="Michael Sardun"] @[member="Cirk Voltjak"] @[member="Nova Thanewulf"] @[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

I am good for one Jedi Knight to be investigating me and one Jedi Knight to investigate Nova. If you guys have Jedi Padawans, then it makes sense for them to accompany you.

I don't know what Aiker is up to but it seems nefarious and good roleplay. :D

@[member="Michael Sardun"]
Ahh ya could be less useless to me. But I wasn't planning on rp'ing for a few hours anyways, going christmas shopping. I guess we can do it tomorrow. You better be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom