Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One. Two. Three. Run.

Corellia was home. Corellia was life.

I checked his blaster for the fourth time, making sure the power pack was indeed loaded into it. Then I checked it a fifth time because I had to be sure. Shaking my head, I tapped my fingers in a repetitive pattern against the hilt of the weapon. One, two, three. One, two, three. It wasn't anxiety, it was just what I had to do in order to keep focused, in order to move ahead in life. If I didn't do this, I would never get anywhere. It kept me in control.

The Blasted Barrel wasn't the best cantina in Coronet City, but it was a well hidden one. Only the seedy types knew that it existed. The seedy types and people like me that occasionally found themselves hunting the seedy types. Not always because we needed the money. Sometimes the bounties were truly scum that needed to be dealt with. In that case we were willing to accept the rate for a dead bounty. Killing was not something that particularly bothered me and my men.

This time I was going it alone, though. Too dangerous. This target, [member="Cora Passek"], was a wily one. Very very dangerous and extremely volatile. She could explode at a moments notice. That was why I had a flak jacket on beneath my Corellian jacket. Better safe than sorry.

Walking into the Cantina, I continued tapping my weapon as I looked around the bar. Immediately I spotted several people I'd had runs ins with before. They sneered at me, but I shrugged in their general direction and continued perusing. She was there. I knew she was there somewhere. I'd been watching the cantina for weeks, waiting, following her patterns. Everyone had patterns. Always a pattern. She was there, and I was going to find her. She could run, she could hide, but I would find her.

Cora was sitting off in a darkened corner of the bar, a drink in one hand and a datapad that she was skimming in the other. Though, this did not mean she wasn't paying attention to the crowd around her. One couldn't be too careful these days, or paranoid. For the last time I am NOT paranoid. I'm eccentric! Just keep telling yourself that babe.... Oh, feth you!

Beneath her jacket was a varying array of toys, from blasters, grenades, a few darts ... She wasn't one to discriminate when it came to weaponry, just only that there needed to be plenty of it these days. 'P' for plenty was her motto after all.

Idly she sipped her drink as she glanced once to the back exit door, just behind her booth. This spot, was her spot for a reason. Plenty of ways out... plenty of cover. Perhaps she had a sense of danger, of something coming her way. Or perhaps she was just being paranoid, I'm not ... Paranoid, I know... Eccentric, got it darling. Happy now? Most definitely!

[member="Rane Bel Iblis"]

There she was, hiding in the corner. I should have known she'd be there. When you're wanted as many places as she was, hiding in the darkest of places was kind of a necessity, even in a scumbucket place like this one. Almost especially in such circumstances. There were likely other people in the place that would turn her in if they knew who she was. I wasn't really after the bounty on her head, though. No, I wanted to know why so many people were after her. Those types of people tended to work well in the mercenary business.

Of course I had to catch her first.

I moved towards the bar, as if to order a drink. This wasn't the case, but I made it convincing as I slapped some credits down and motioned towards the firewhiskey. Good stuff, that. I wasn't going to drink it, though. I knew better. One tap against the bar, two taps, three. Repeat. She was on edge, I could tell. How could she not be? With so many people out to get her she wouldn't be able to survive if she wasn't on edge. Still, I had to bag this one if only for my own sanity. I needed to talk to her, find out her motives. See who she really was behind the face that the bounty boards had given her.

I spun quickly, blaster coming free, set to stun, and fired three shots at her. I was a crack shot, but I knew she would be quick. It might take a little luck to take this one down.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Cora sighed, tapping the page on the datapad and advancing to the next document she was looking over, a fresh ship design. Still she couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. Something was wrong, she knew it.

She glanced to the bar just in time to see a flash of someone lifting a weapon. In half a heartbeat, she threw up the table at her booth to absorb the shots. Anything to protect herself as she took refuge for the moment, behind the table. Fething hell, can't a girl just have a nice quiet drink these days!

Reaching beneath her coat, she pulled a flashbang and threw it into the crowd. Things would get gnarly for everyone in the bar, but at least it gave her a chance to escape. After that, she removed a blaster from her hip, waited for the blast of the flashbang and darted for the back door. She wanted out, and out now.

As soon as I saw the table move I knew I wasn't getting her this round. I also knew better than to stand still and gawk. If nothing else she was going to draw a blaster on me. So I'd moved in the direction of the front entrance even though I knew she wouldn't take it. When the flashbang sailed through the air and landed on the ground I jumped through the entrance in time to avoid getting tagged. That would have been seriously disorienting and I couldn't afford that distraction at the moment.

Before I moved anywhere, I slapped a small camera just outside the door. If I circled around back and she wasn't there, she might swing back and go out the front. This way I'd at least have a bead on which direction she went.

"One... two... three... one... two... three..."

I counted out loud as I ran for the alleyway, blaster drawn and ready. If she actually exited the building she would be somewhere out back, likely moving through the alleys and thinking to lose me in doing so. I had to be quick. Down the alley I ran, though I slowed as I neared the back corner of the building, knowing she might be right around said corner waiting to pop me in the face with a blaster bolt. I backed up, then ran forward and tucked into a roll across the back alley, trying to see what I could see in quick flashes. If she was waiting, this move should keep her guessing.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Cora was freaking out as she made it out the door and down the alley. It'd been a long time since anyone had been shooting at her. A long time since anyone tried for the bounty on her head. She raced onward ducking from trash bin to trash bin and any other cover she could find to hide behind.

She darted down another side alley, knowing this would lead her back to the main street and with some manner of luck she could lose the guy in the crowd. After all, draw a gun in a crowd, start shooting and panic and chaos would reign supreme, giving her a small chance to get away.

Pausing at the back of a building, she had stopped for a second hearing footsteps closing in. It could only be him... Tightening her grip on her blaster, she waited. The second he took a rolling dive across the gap, she took her shot, four to be exact, doing all she could just to nail him here and now. The last place she wanted to end up was in some cage on the way to Sith space and having to deal with that affair. Which was only likely to end with her head coming off.

One of her shots hit me in the jacket I was wearing beneath my standard. It didn't do any harm, per se, but it still didn't exactly feel good. Pain was pain, even if it wasn't life threatening. It did sting a little. I rolled back to my feet and checked my blaster a few times to make sure it was still set on stun and that the power pack was fine. When I was satisfied, I stood quietly and moved to the corner of the building. She was still there. I knew she was still there. I could feel it in my bones. She had to know if I was dead or not. It was the only thing that would keep her sane.

Unfortunately for her I wasn't dead.

After a few moments of waiting, I crouched and spun around the corner, leveling my blaster in her direction and firing until the power pack came out. Even if I hit her several times it wouldn't kill her set on stun. Not this gun. It wasn't anything fancy, but the stun setting wasn't anywhere near as strong as the kill setting. I liked my stunned targets to be alive so I didn't tamper with the settings the way some people did. This target was better to me alive.

[member="Cora Passek"]

He was right, Cora needed to know that he was dead, gone and out of her way. Her parano.. ECCENTRIC! I TOLD YOU LADY! Fine fine, just hush now and let me tell the story.. You going to tell it right? .... I might... You better... Now, As I was saying... Her eccentricity wouldn't let her leave until she was certain.

Much to her surprise, he wasn't dead. He should have been, but he wasn't. She knew she'd seen one shot at least hit him in all that fuss. It was as he leveled his blaster at her, that she dove trying to make it back to the safety of some kind of cover, but it was a little too late for that. She felt one bolt impact against her arm, instantly forcing it numb and making it rather useless. The next hit her squarely in the chest, knocking her back against the cold brick wall. Her eyes remained open, unblinking as she found her nervous system in complete overload, but still by miracles of miracles was still conscious. I'll kill that son of a b- ... soon as I can move again!

To tell you the truth, it wasn't a fun trait to have, to be one of the rare few who even with a few stun bolts pumped into them, still remained awake and very much aware of what was happening around them. There were simply just times when one wanted to be passed out cold on the floor and this certainly was one of those times.

If nothing else, I was a good judge of my opponents. In this case it was simple logic. She was a runner, someone who didn't sit and fight their way free of situations. She'd much rather try to use her nimbleness to escape, or lead you into a trap. That being the case, if she shot at someone, she wasn't going to run until she knew she finished the job. If she ran, and I lived, she would never feel safe again because I could be right there coming for her again. I was relentless, but the paranoia was what would kill her, not me.

Two shots hit and she was down for the count. Or, rather, she should have been. I was surprised to find that, even though I'd hit her and she wasn't really moving, she was still wide awake. My finger itched on the trigger and I pulled it away, tapping the side of the weapon. One. Two. Three. Relax and calm down. It took a moment, but I eventually stood out of my crouch and walked over to where she was lying against the brick wall. I hadn't been imagining things. She really was still awake in all of this mess. That was, truthfully, rather remarkable.

"This is probably the most interesting encounter you or I have ever had."

Not that she had any reason to believe me or anything.

"I'm not here to collect your bounty, just so you know. Nor do I aim to harm you. I do, however, have to search you. Sorry about this."

This was the part where I ran my hands over every square inch of her body, and touched her in places she wouldn't want to be touched. I had to do it though. Many a time, when I'd really been after bounties where the target was a woman, had I found that they'd hidden weapons in very unseemly locations. I had to make sure she wasn't one of those types, though I was careful not to linger long in places I shouldn't. I wasn't that type of man. Not that she wasn't beautiful or anything, I just didn't care for a woman that wasn't willing.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Probably?! PROBABLY?! This is NOT how I define interesting! .... So going to kill you! She screamed within her mind, very much wanting to reach out and choke the living daylights out of him. Frightened out of her mind, she could only watch as he approached her, tears starting to ooze down from her eyes. She still couldn't blink, couldn't do much of anything.

Her breath caught as he started to search her, afraid, worried of what the man would do to her. There was no reason in the galaxy for her to trust him right then. All she wanted to do was to move again, to punch him square in the nose for the violation of her body, but couldn't. She couldn't do a damn thing about it.

As he searched her, he'd find all manner of grenades, under her jacket, a second blaster.... A few darts of varying poisons for different effects, even a bit of det cord. But that wasn't all. Her boots, there was a vibroblade in each, and a holdout blaster in her right boot. And lastly there was her hair, a single thin needle like blade that had been disguised neatly as a hair pin. Cora, did not take chances. Ever.

I was thorough. In this line of work, thoroughness was the difference between life and death. Anything less and I might as well sign my death warrant. All of her weapons were confiscated. I hid them on my person as best I could before I took a look around. Considering we were in the more seedy part of Coronet City it wasn't a surprise that no one was showing up to investigate. Even CorSec had a hard time getting anything done in this area. If they did show up it would be late, and it would be on purpose.

The tears were annoying. I had to step back and turn away for a moment. One. Two. Three. My fingers tapped against my side several times in the same pattern before I turned back around and looked at her. She still hadn't moved, because she couldn't.

"I'm going to pick you up and take you someplace safe. My people won't harm you so don't worry."

Scooping her up off the ground, I cradled her against my body, and then I made my way through the alley's. Carrying her this way in a crowd would draw unwanted attention. Besides, we didn't have to go far before a speeder pulled up in the alley and the hatch opened. I settled Cora inside before I climbed in after her. The driver sped off without a word. This was one of my people. Now we would head somewhere safe. I watched her as we drove, and wondered what she was thinking. I was certain she was planning to kill me. I didn't blame her. I'd do the same.

[member="Cora Passek"]

There was nothing Cora hated more than the feeling of complete helplessness. And right now, she was pretty damn pissed about that fact. When I get my hands on you ..... You'll wish I killed you first...I'll cut you apart piece by piece as you bleed out on the floor, screaming for mercy! Awww, aren't we being cute? Shut it wench! Oooo testy! Adorable when you're angry. Don't make me come over there! Uh huh... about that ocean front property on Tatooine... Feth you! The fears couldn't be helped, it was the unknown factor of the stranger who had his hands on her right now.

If the murderous glint in her eyes was any indication, Cora was livid, and it really didn't matter what he said at that point. She simply was beyond caring. He'd crossed one too many lines in such a very short period.

A sigh came as she started to regain some control of her body, just not the parts she wanted. A blink next, and a glance to him, granted only her eyes alone moving, but her body seemed to quickly be getting over that sensory overload.

"I do apologize for my treatment of you, but I know that you would have tried to kill me regardless and I needed to speak with you."

The speeder sped along, deeper into the heart of the city. This was the part of the city where people got murdered. The only safe zone was a place that looked like it would get you killed if you looked at it. In fact, it looked like a dump. It wasn't, of course, but we liked that it looked like it. People left us well enough alone just because of how menacing the building was. It was truly amazing how run down walls, broken windows, blaster marks, and blown out walls could scare the pants off of people.

When the speeder stopped, I unloaded all of her gear into a pack and handed it to the driver, a Noghri, who left with it. It was only Cora and myself left in the car. The doors remained locked because I couldn't risk her getting out and terrorizing my crew. She could be a nightmare for them.

"I didn't want to meet you this way, but you aren't safe here anymore, and the only way I could make sure you took that to heart was to force you to do so. You're fortunate I know this city so well. I got to you before the Imperial bounty hunters did."

She was starting to get feeling back, but I didn't make any moves to secure her or bind her. She was free to move.

"Forgive me, I forgot to mention my name. I'm Rane Bel Iblis. I run a mercenary organization known as Sojourn. I shouldn't really call us mercenaries because we aren't for hire, but that's the easiest way of putting it."

Yes, she very much wanted me dead.

"When you get feeling back feel free to hit me if it will make you feel better. I don't mind."

I found myself tapping fingers against my thigh in a steady rhythym. The prospect of her slugging me didn't bother me at all, but I had a hard time sitting still. Part of me wanted to straighten her up, make sure she was alright, clean her up, clean myself up. My hands were filthy. I'd have to wash them later. Several times just to get the filth off. Always filthy. Such was life.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Cora groaned, not quite able to speak yet as she only managed a slight movement of her head. Her fingers she was very slowly beginning to curl and uncurl as feeling was returning to her. Her eye began to twitch as anger and frustration were starting to mount with his words. Her chest started to heave, as panic and adrenaline flowed most forcefully through her body. Fight or flight was in full play now. Though her body wasn't quite capable of the flight part, yet.

Still not in her full faculties, Cora finally opened to mouth to speak.... "Ya couldn't have just..... asked me .... for a ... drink?!!" Livid was an understatement, as shown by the reddening of her cheeks, the twitching of her eyelids, and her hands shaking visibly on top of it as she balled them into fists. "I'd ... have .. TALKED to YOU!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Yup. Mad. Cora was rightly and truly pissed off. "It's how NORMAL people have a conversation!" Oh yes, the yelling, she was good at that. "Or did someone forget to send you the 'how to talk to girls for dummies book'?!"

With a huff, she closed her eyes, and tried to calm down as she still wouldn't have been capable of escape at that point even if she wanted to. As it seemed her legs would be the last thing to gain feeling and strength.

Still shaking with rage, she finally pushed herself rather weakly up into a seated position. For a moment she just glared, as he kept speaking. Then he gave her permission to hit him, not as if she needed it, but she damn well wasn't going to miss out on that opportunity! Drawing back her fist she swung with all her might aiming for his nose. With some luck, she might break it, and maybe, just maybe feel a little better.

"This is my home." She snarled. "The hell gives you the right to walk in, shoot at me, then kidnap me!" Oh, she heard what he had said on the Imperials, but she wasn't over the outrage of what he'd done to her. "Furthermore, you had to violate me but running your grubby little hands all over me! I want my stuff back! All of it!" She snapped. Then she struck again with her fists, aiming for his solar plexus, his ribs, the family jewels... Cora was not in the mood to play nice. "Let me go you bastard!" She shouted as she moved to strike again.

Finally Cora noticed the feeling in her legs, and wiggled her toes to test them, then her ankles. Then she decided to reach for the door, trying in vain to open it, fiercely jerking on the handle before she realized what he'd done. Slamming her fists against the door, she screamed out in frustration.

It was then that she choked a moment on tears that were threatening to fall, and found herself gasping for air as she ran her hands through her hair slowly trying to make some sense of why this was happening, why he was holding her here. Her eyes turned back to him, as true fear sank in. "Why? Why are you doing this?"

She shook her head slowly, feeling the weight of the galaxy coming crashing down on her shoulders. "It's not like there haven't been bounty hunters before! The Sith want me.... Atrisia wants me... So many people want my head on a pike! It's not new! So why the hell did you decide that you'd be the one to come grab me? To try and protect me from the choices I've made in my life. No one does that. So why are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?!" The blonde slammed her head against the viewport of the door before she started to scan the vehicle for anything she could possibly use as a weapon for escape, because she rightly and truly did not believe he was really out to help her. No one in their right minds would do so. "This is NOT how the galaxy works!" She huffed.

"Just let me go, and I see no further need for violence. We can forget this ever happened." Fat chance of that, until she calmed down, no one was safe. And she sure as hell would not be forgetting this.

"Well, because then I'd be sitting there in the middle of a firefight with Imperial Bounty Hunters, and I'd rather stay mostly off their radar. As it is, now they have no idea where you are."

When she got the feeling back, the blows started coming. She didn't break my nose because I turned my head to the side enough to avoid that, but she bloodied it all the same. It wasn't going to feel too good for a while. The blows continued, and the strikes to my torso were largely absorbed by the flak jacket that I wore underneath of my regular jacket. When she went for the family jewels, I blocked the strike. I couldn't have her hitting me there. Family was too important to have the ability to reproduce taken from me.

"For the record, this is my home too. And let's face it, neither of us is normal."

It took a while for her frustration to set in. I was surprised it hadn't taken longer, but still thankful that it finally settled her down a little bit. Not that I couldn't take her blows and deal with them, but it was better for the both of us that she didn't sit there pounding the snot out of me. Yeah, I'd done some things she didn't like. I totally got that, and I had apologized for it. Safety was important, though.

Of course she didn't believe me. I didn't really expect her to just accept that what I said was the case. In part this was because I hadn't really accepted that I was doing this to help her. She was a menace to everyone, just about. Still, she was a living being, and I got the impression that even though she did things I didn't care for at times, somewhere in there was a woman with a purpose that was rather noble. It was just hiding behind a rather chaotic outer structure. I wiped my nose several times on repeat, and then thoroughly cleaned my hand three times.

"The galaxy doesn't work at all. That's the problem. So few people actually want to fix things, right wrongs. As for why I did what I did, and am doing what I'm doing, I've been studying you. Whenever a bounty pops up as high as yours I want to find out why it's so high. I did some digging. You aren't a bad person. Unconventional, but not bad. And you're smart. Smart people are people I want to work with.

"Everyone makes bad choices, and it only takes the right person to come along to help you. In a galaxy this big you had to believe someone would see you differently."

No, I wasn't about to unlock the door and let her out just yet.

"Listen, I don't want you dead. That's why I did what I did. I apologize for what I did to you, but I couldn't have you killing me. You will get your things back and be allowed to leave eventually, but not until I'm sure that the guys who were here to collect your bounty are gone. I don't want anything from you, not really. I'd like to work with you, sure, but my only goal here, my only motivation, was your safety. I'm just unconventional about it."

[member="Cora Passek"]

"The hell are you talking about?" She asked with a huff. It didn't make sense to her. At least not yet it didn't. Once more she ripped at the door, very much wanting the hell out of the speeder and off on her own. That was safer in her eyes!

"Studying me?! Which means you've been watching me!" The blonde snarled. Yup, still pissed off! "Which also means you could have asked for a drink and a talk a hell of a lot sooner than trying what you have tonight." She sighed heavily, running her hands through her hair, trying to calm herself just to see straight.

"Of course I'm not a bad person! I'm just trying to fix what happened to my family. Fix what the Sith are doing, what the Empire is doing!" Though she was not without regrets, a few too many civilians had gotten tangled up in her affairs. Innocent people who didn't have to die but did none the less. Those she felt terrible about.

Once more she huffed out a sigh, "What do you want then? You said you wanted to work with smart people, people like me. To what end? What do you want?" She repeated.

Yes, I nodded at the mention of watching her. I couldn't deny it. After all, I'd very well admitted to doing it anyway. No amount of trying to explain things to her was going to change anything. I wasn't stupid enough to think that I could make her believe everything I said. By attacking her as I did, I presented that she'd been chased down by some other bounty hunter. Now the Imperial BH's would likely think her captured, and try and figure out who had taken her. In which case, the trail, thanks to some good work by his team, would lead them to several possible outbound flights.

"A lot of people think you're a bad person. Even some of the not so bad people do."

I knew she had to know this was the truth, but that didn't mean she was going to like it. This was one of the most interesting situations I had ever been in, that was for certain. Dealing with this woman was proving not only tricky, but possibly impossible. I wasn't sure if she'd ever believe what I had to say to her.

"What I want is an end to suffering, an end to war. I want peace, and I want those that hurt people for no reason to be punished for what they've done. That includes governments like the Republic as well. The self-righteous are no different from Sith or Imperial dogs. You fight to fix things. I fight to fix things. I need smart people, with real vision of what's going on in the galaxy, around me. Without people like you, there's no one to fight the fight that needs to be fought."

I leaned forward a little.

"Regardless of the outcome, regardless of the cost, you do what you have to. Nobody else goes to such lengths. Nobody else is willing to make those sacrifices. My family has been fighting for peace for hundreds of years. I'd like to actually see it happen and I think that people like you an I are the only ones who can make it happen."

[member="Cora Passek"]

She sighed heavily, "By the book, I am not a good person, I won't even kid myself that I am. After all, I kill when I must, do what I must, no matter what it costs." That doesn't mean I don't regret some of the things I've done. I do. I only did what had to be. At least that was what she told herself to get some sleep at night.

Her eyes narrowed at the mention upon the Republic. "I can agree to everything but the Republic. You can deal with them all you want, but I won't go there unless I have good reason. They've done me no personal harm." She said with a sigh. For her this was more about personal issues, vengeance for the death of her family, and less about making the galaxy a better place. She was just trying to come to terms with the loss of her family through her violent actions.

She gave a shrug, "I've always done what was necessary. No one likes that option, because innocents get tangled in the fight. But there are certain necessary evils that must be committed for the greater good." She might regret those words, or this path eventually. But the deal she made with Inkblot was only a means to an end. It could be put aside just as easily as she breathed. That she had no problems with.

"So, let me make sure I understand this... You kidnapped me, supposedly from bounty hunters out after me, who I have yet to see. All to have a chat with me? To get me to work with you? Do I have it wrong?" She shook her head slowly. "And lastly how do I know this isn't some ploy? If you've been watching me, by now you know damn well I have trust issues with anything that breathes. You're going to need a show of faith.... Something to prove you aren't just going to put a knife in my back like everyone else. Better make it good cause you are in deep fething poodoo with me."

"I don't hate the Republic. My ancestors helped build it. There are some amongst their number, however, who have no concept of right and wrong, and, if left unchecked, will lead the Republic down the same path as the Old Republic."

Regardless of what she said, I didn't mind the collataral damage. It was a necessity in war. Those who tried to tip toe and dance around not killing innocent people never won the war because their prancing left them not being effective. In war, nothing is more effective than killing. That's not to say I'm a stone cold killer or anything of that nature. Far from it. I just understand the realities and have accepted them because I think the ends are more important than the means.

"Yes, you have that all right. And I could tell you it's not a ploy, but I won't because I'd be wasting my breath."

I reached down and pulled out my blaster, flipping it around and offering it to her.

"If you don't believe me, and are unwilling to work with me, then take this blaster and shoot me. I know you want to anyway, but you'd be wasting a valuable ally. I have a team. I have people all over. I have connections. I can help you achieve your goal, and you can help me achieve mine. Of course if you'd rather think I kidnapped you to play with you or sell you, then go for it. You are cute, but I'm not one of those sick freaks that takes advantage of women. There's no enjoyment to be had in that."

[member="Cora Passek"]

Cora nodded slowly, and sighed. He had a point, though she wasn't willing to concede that just yet. She couldn't let him get off thinking he was right about something! He might start getting an ego, and Cora wouldn't have that.

"Yeah, completely wasting your breath." She said coldly.

She started to feel for the door handle as he pulled out his blaster. But then he flipped it over, offer it to her. Reaching out she actually took it and held it in her hands, actually thinking about what he'd said. "I want to make this absolutely crystal clear. You stab me in the back, even a little, I will kill you. Do you understand?" Sighing she ran a hand through her hair, hating the situation. "And don't even begin to think that this is me trusting you. I don't. That you'll have to earn from me in time. This is just a willingness to meet you in the middle and not kill you this minute."

Then she reached out suddenly and struck at him with the butt of the blaster. "That is for shooting me." She then dropped it in his lap, and reached across to punch him, "And that is for everything else." The blonde said as she shook out her hand, a little sore from punching him tonight as it was. "Now if you'd be so kind, why don't you open the doors and let me out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom