Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One sith, two sith, Red sith, Blue sith. (Shawkens new management)

Galactic location: Core worlds Planets name: Shawken Galactic grid coordinates: L-9 Physical Location: On board the bridge of the Immortal-class Star Dreadnought Magnificent, followed by four Torment-class Star Destroyers
As the Galactic alliance forces begin their attacks on One sith territory, key strategic sectors have been reinforced by the one sith military. This has allowed the Galactic alliance to dispatch agents to those sectors and systems left with less or even no protection to sow the seeds of sedition from the sith. One such world has begun to have such rumors circle around it.
Shawken, a beautiful world with a large structure that reaches low orbit that is called the Shawken spire, a marvel and testament to the engineering prowess of the Shawkenesse people. Ruled by a monarch named queen Talia WayFlame. A beautiful woman that was denied by the sith academies due to her low force sensitivity and has now grown resentful towards the sith. This fact coupled with rising rumors of succession from the sith has made the Dark Lord has order the voice of Shawken's sector to implant a new ruler.
With the threat of another invasion Queen WayFlame has ordered her agents to search out the commander of the operations fleet but all they could come back with was a name, Darth Erebos...
A Galactic alliance strike force has been sighted in the nearby vicinity of the system but has disappeared, this along with the fact that numerous republic agents could be in hiding on the planet waiting to strike has promoted an operations fleet to be dispatched for good measure. Fear has gripped the people in the streets as the approaching sith fleet makes it's final landing approaches towards the planet. The news has reached the queen and she has dispatched her envoy to the bridge of the flagship of the operation's fleet, The magnificent, to plead for the people of Shawken's protection.

Objectives
Let's try not to pile up the bodies on this one shall we?
Objective 1: Accompany Erebos to the palace to his meeting with the queen and make sure no Alliance agents are presently trying to turn her to their cause.
Objective 2: Go down to the city and make sure public order is kept.
Objective 3: Rumors have it that a republic strike force has been dispatched to Shawken, find out if they are true and stop the strike force before they can attack.
Objective 4: In the great hyperspace war this was the furthest Naga Sadow's fleet reached. There might be some old artifacts lying around such as an ancient sith sword.
Objective 5: Do your own thing within reason of course. (Not looking for a killing spree)

"Please my lord this cannot be the only way." The man said bowing and prostrating himself before Erebos as he sat in the command chair on the bridge. "The rumors of our Sedition are untrue, we would never defect from the sith." The man continued as he pleaded with the Sith before him. "Because you are deep in the heart of our territory, if you weren't..." Erebos cut the man off and let the implication of what he had said hang in the air, seeing the envoy's face drop in fear. "I thought as much."
With that he stood up and with a flick of his wrist threw the man to the side. "Ensign park the Magnificent in the sky above the palace then prepare a landing party. I'm going to pay a visit to this queen WayFlame." He said as behind him he could hear the envoy's heart beat faster. "No you can't! I won't allow you to hurt the queen or the shawkenese people!" He cried as he stood up to Erebos and charged at him with his datapad, only to be thrown back like a rag doll.
"I can do whatever I please you pathetic excuses of a man! I am sith." Ereobs said as a sliver of anger got into his otherwise calm mind. Placing his boot on the mans head head he leaned down making sure the man could see his faceless mask stare into him. "You're life means nothing to me but don't worry I'm only here to restore order, not purge the population." He then said though part of him kind of wondered if that would be entertaining at all given it seemed to be a pass time of many a sith lord over the past few years.
With that he walked away and the guards took the whimpering envoy away to be returned as the herald of his arrival to the queen. Turning to the captain he chose for the ship, Captain Pelarius, he seemed to sight a little. "Too much?"
The captain only smiled and chuckled a little. "Well if your intention is to frighten the man you went just far enough but I believe this might impact your meeting with the queen later on, my lord." The old veteran captain replied with a wry smile, a smile he knew got on Erebos's nerves at times. "Chit... what can you tell me about her?" Erebos replied as he moved to sit back into his command chair, slumping into it, while the Magnificent moved into the position he had ordered it to be in.
"Her dossier isn't very extensive but what I do know is that she is intelligent, stubborn, Force sensitive, quite the diplomat but also impatient and resentful if slighted." Pelarious began and seemed to smirk a little as Erebos sat up in his chair to listen closer. "She inherited the position of queen after her father King Almerion Wayflame passed away and given that she inherited the position at sixteen and has held it for ten years I must admit to thinking of her as a remarkable woman." Pelarious then finished. "But you said she was force sensitive why wasn't she placed into a sith academy?" Erebos asked in a tone that showed his curiosity was piqued. "Ah yes that, well it seems that even though she's force sensitive the academy didn't let her in because she has such low force sensitivity that to them she can barely use it. Of course she is stubborn and has even had her own sith armor made for her and has continued to practice despite not being allowed into the academy on several occasions even though they noted the improvements she had made."
Now Erebos grew quite eager to meet this woman, a ruler from such a young age and still kept her planet together would be no small feat especially given the ever shifting nature of the past 7 years. A smile painted itself on his lips though his mask did hide it from sight. Standing up he turned his head towards the captain. "I'm heading down to the palace, if there are any of our allies willing to come down with me then make sure they meet me in the hangar." He said as he headed out of the bridge and towards the awaiting shuttle in the hangar bay.

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] [member="Darth Rapax"]

Standing in the corner of the bridge Vithar silently watched the scene before him unfold, his eyes on the man that had bowed before Erobus. It would be a concerning sight to many, much less to Vithar who had once had tried to plead for the life of his people and had been willing to throw his life on the line for them. Yet his eyes did not avert from the scene, glancing between Erobus and the man Vithar simply raised an eyebrow when Erobus had chosen to spare the man. The Sith wasn't as evil as the nightsisters who had once held Vithar captive and that much he could at least respect if nothing else. Sighing he turned on his heels following Erobus off the bridge getting glances from every member of the crew as he passed their stations. Standing at over two meters tall and having vibrant Lavender skin weren't traits that made one easy to blend in, and ever since stepping on the ship Vithar felt as though everyone was watching at him. As though he were some prized animal or beast being held captive in a zoo. Vithar had come on this mission not only because of Erobus being a member of The Awoken, but also to keep an eye on him and ensure that the Sith would bring no harm to the order. He had to be sure that the man could be trusted.

Coming to a stop near the man Vithar towered over the Sith by close to a foot and could look down at him. However it was not a look of superiority but of respect. "You made the right choice sparing that man's life. Not many in your shoes would do such a thing, and even less from your order." Vithar said with a slight incline of his head showing respect to the Sith. The power difference between the two in the force was obvious for any force user to sense. Erobus was more well trained and his energy flowed easier the the mass of untamed Force power that was Vithar. "I'm sure you can make similar disicions when dealing with the other political officials on this planet. So if you will swing by the public square and I'll go there to keep my eyes peeled for any trouble and hold off what reinforcements they try and send." Vithar said to the Sith.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Sparing his life served a purpose, killing him would not have. It's simple economics here [member="Vithar Seth"]." He began as he looked at the Lavender skinned man standing so tall with him. "Life has much more uses than death, death has so few uses that I've grown tired of the other lords and knights of the one sith simply killing for the pleasure of it. A wasted mind and wasted life are resources that we will never get back." He then said as he gestured for the tall man to follow him along the corridor, they could talk and walk on the way.
"Vithar, I know I joined the Awoken only recently but do not mistake my unbridled curiosity and optimism for something new and unprecedented in this galaxy with blind faith and obedience. I have yet to properly speak to [member="Lady Sovereign"] and as such I hold my judgment of her in reserve. Her agenda however isn't to me and I see it as a path to more power but..." He stopped as he kept walking in silence for a few moments before he produced a small lightsaber hilt and tossed it to Vithar. "That doesn't mean I won't support the faction, just keep my involvement with it out of the ears of the one sith. They are a jealous bunch." That last part was said in a jesting tone as he chuckled a little after that and they arrived in the hangar of the Magnificent.
Pointing to a dropship that was loading in troops he then spoke again. "That is the transport that will take you to the square. They are under your command so listen to this order carefully. I want no unnecessary bloodshed try to find a peaceful solution before you resort to violence and even then try to use that training saber I just gave you to prevent the loss of life or serious injury." With that he departed to another Dropship that was being prepared for launch.

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Jayden Sanders"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Alicia Frost"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Sek Kali"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Nodding his head Vithar completely understood what the Sith was saying, it was the way some kings and queens thought. They looked at people as resources more then what they were. Individuals, but it was better then nothing. Vithar had heard tales of the actions of some of the Sith and was thinking that Erobus would be similar to them. To his surprise the man wasn't. "One does not need to be loyal to the queen to study with us. They simply have to be worthy, which you have proved yourself on this day Erobus. I welcome you fully into the Awoken."

Catching the small saber hilt Vithar held it in his hand examining it. Near weightless in his palm, though while he had a large hand a different grip would certainly make the weapon much more usable. "I always prefer to do things this way. The less bloodshed there is when power is transitioned the more willingly others will follow you. Especially if they see you being the one that is just." Vithar said tucking the hilt into his belt before turning to his shuttle. Walking over to the troops that were being loaded into the back of the shuttle Vithar watched each and every one carefully. If he saw any that seemed jumpy or as though they would be the type to fire first and ask questions later he'd kick them off the ship.

"Alright we're going down." Vithar said hammering the wall twice to let the pilot know they were ready.

Erebos nodded to [member="Vithar Seth"] after he had spoken and departed for his own ship. With two masked acolytes and eight sith troopers as his honor guard. With a knock on the wall to signal the readiness to depart and both drop ships took off and left the hangar, with Erebos's heading straight towards the main square of the castle and with Vithars heading towards the main square of the capital of Shawken.

The air was relatively clear as Erebos headed towards the castle of the queen. The open sides of the drop ship showed him that two fighter ships came on either side of the drop ship as if to guide him into the drop ship. "Sir the fighters are telling us to follow them as they guide us to the hangar in the castle." Erebos heard through the comlink in his mask and pressing his finger against the right ear area of his mask to respond. "Tell them that I wish to speak to their queen as soon as possible." Was the only reply that Erebos gave and turned to look towards one of the fighters and pointed at them and then down.
It seemed that the fighters took the hint and broke off as the drop ship came in for a landing in the courtyard of the castle.

As he stepped out of the drop ship he looked towards the terrified royal guards and other guards of the palace. "Lead me to the queen... NOW" He said with utmost authority even using a small force shout into his last word for effect, something that seemed to really work but a few of the guards simply ran away.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Jayden Sanders"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Alicia Frost"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Sek Kali"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Vithar had been in battle more times than some double his age though never in a way such as this. This was actually his first experience riding in a shuttle filled with soldiers. Soldiers that he would be leading. He had commanded his entire village throughout the latter years of their war against the scorpion clan, however he had never sent soldiers trained like these into battle. If they had been on his side during the war against the scorpion clan would they have won? Out of his pocket Vithar pulled a holoprojector and activated the device. Laying out before him and his troops was a layout of the public square they would be holding. "Alright gather round. I want to get the plan down now."

Watching as the soldiers turned to look at the display Vithar nodded his head. "No unnecessary force will be used, going down blasters blazing will do the exact opposite of what we need. To make the people feel safe beneath Erobus. To win the people over his soldiers and allies will need to seem just. Even if disturbances are caused there will be no shooting to kill." Zamza said examining the square layout, there were numerous alleys they'd have to watch, and over eight entrances into the square itself. "I want two snipers on the building to the north overlooking the square, and another two on the west building ensuring no citizens or resistance show their heads. Upon landing I want two roaming squads to begin rounds through these alleys. While the final squad will patrol the square... Any questions?" Vithar asked the gathered beings when not even a peep was said he nodded his head.

He was made to wait for a few moments before a royal Guard came for him, a strongly built man with the armor and demeanor of a man trained most of his life. "Who are you to demand to meet with the... queen." The man began with athourity but as his eyes turned upwards to see the Magnificent hovering mechanically over head. "Well given that the men on board that ship answer to me I believe that gives me the right to demand whatever I want." Erebos replied bluntly before he gestured towards the man. "And who are you?" He then asked politely,
"I am Captain Targien, of the royal queens guard." The man said with a slight bow of his head before he turned around to lead Erebos into the palace with four royal guards flanking Erebos in a square like formation. Erebos's own honor guard followed after the formation. It didn't take long for the entourage to reach a large hallway that lead into a large hall, soldiers on either side and at the far end a trio of thrones one of which was higher and larger than the others in that throne sat
Queen Wayflame. Her eyes piercing into the mask that Erebos wore. 'Well she doesn't look too happy to see me.' Erebos mused as he began to walk towards her, what he found most curious about her was the armor she wore, a sith design.

"Queen Wayflame, it is an honor." Erebos said as he bowed before the queen and walked to the base of the large stairs that lead up to the thrones, leaving the royal guards visibly uneasy though the good captain Targien that had taken up his post behind the throne that Talia Wayflame sat on. "Do not feign politeness Sith! You are here to depose me and take control of Shawken for your own selfish desires! I will die before my people will suffer at your hands!" Talia shouted with authority as she stood up from her throne and pointed towards Erebos, as if he was a worm beneath her notice.
Erebos grew annoyed at being treated like that but he kept his annoyance in check. With a certain level of intense purpose in his steps he made his way up to the throne that Talia sat at, tossing the captain aside like a sack of used up potatoes without so much as a gesture. This seemed to unnerve the queen and she attempted to fire force lightning at Erebos to dissuade his stride up to her throne but as red force lightning erupted from the very ground in front of her before she had a chance only made her fall into her seat as he stood right in front of her and took out his lightsaber. Her fear was so palpable that Erebos could almost taste it in the very air around her.
Looking down at her he reached out and gently held her chin. "Do you wish for your people to become great? Do you wish for the power that the sith have long denied you?" He asked simply as he seemed to stare into her eyes from his faceless mask.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Jayden Sanders"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Alicia Frost"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Sek Kali"] [member="Vithar Seth"]

The look of confusion that came upon the queens face was quite well worth the trip to Erebos he just hoped that [member="Vithar Seth"] was doing what he had asked him of. "What?" The queens voice suddenly cut into his train of thought and her expression was hardening into that of a ruler once more as she stood up to look up at Erebos who stood almost a head taller than her. "You come here with armed ships and land troops only to bring this offer to me?!" She said, almost yelled, in outrage as she stared daggers into Erebos who remained calm, mostly to annoy her.
"Not at all I've come to take this planet as my own, I'm here to become the new Ruler of Shawken. I simply wished for the transition to be as peaceful as possible and with as little bloodshed as possible." He said calmly while he could hear that behind him at the base of the steps his honor guard had taken up a defensive stance to protect themselves as the soldiers in the hall moved in a little to protect their queen. Moving his hand up to the queens shoulder he gently pushed her down into her throne again. "Now this can work in a number of way's, a political marriage between us, you relinquish your power and titles to me or we could have to take this as the violent option and I kill you and take your throne by force." He said stating the options he had available to himself when given the mission.
That little voice inside the back of Erebos's head that usually whispered "jump" when he stood at a cliff side now seemed oddly silent as he could see the outrage begin to build on the queens face. 'This might have been the worst option to take after all....' He thought as he saw her grip her throne's armrests tight enough to turn her pale knuckles pure white and she stood up.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Nomkneer"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] [member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Jayden Sanders"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Alicia Frost"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Sek Kali"]

The queen looked furiously at Erebos and stood up, bringing on a telekinetic blast from her hands that flung Erebos clear down the large steps of the palace though he managed to turn himself around and land relatively easily on the base of the steps. "I will not be insulted like this in my own palace! I declare a Kaggath against you Darth Erebos! Winner take all!" Queen wayflame shouted at Erebos as she took out a lightsaber and began to descend the stairs as she headed towards him.
Now this intrigued Erebos to no end and he ordered his honor guard to retreat with a gesture while the captain of the royal guard came to his queens side. Taking out his own lightsaber he ignited it with it's roaring snap hiss and then saluted the two in a Makashi saluting flourish. "I accept." Was his only reply but he noticed that a contingent of royal guard left the palace no doubt going after the others that came whit him to the planet.

The royal Guard captain came at him first with a drawn sword but to Erebos's amazement it wasn't cut through by his lightsaber. 'Am alchemized sword?... interesting.' He thought as he began to block the fluid strikes that came from the captain. An overhead downwards slash that once blocked was turned into a mid body stab that was turned to the side, that momentum was turned into a roundhouse slash from the other side. With an extended hand he pushed the captain back only to get teh roaring queen jumping over him and coming down with two lightsabers in a crashing wave of offensive might. Or that would probably been her intent but her execution of the attack was so sloppy and amateurish that Erebos only had to sidestep to get out of the attacks way.

However to the queens credit she brought her swords right up again as she turned the downwards slash into a sideways swipe at him with both sabers which were caught upon his own saber. "You're an armature." He said calmly which only seemed to infuriate the queen more and sent her into a rage. Sending a flurry of blows that were painfully sloppy to Erebos and he simply kept blocking them as he attempted to tire the queen out before her much more skilled royal guard captain came charging in to help her once more.

When the Royal guard captain came at him once more the queen was starting to show signs of fatigue and it was easy to block or redirect her blows but that wasn't what Erebos had in mind. No this would be an utter humiliation to not only the queen but also the Royal guards as well, it would also cement his claim to the throne after the kaggath was over.
With a furious charge the royal guard captain came at him Erebos made sure to position himself so that the captain would come at his back while the queen came at him with everything she had, tapping into her force reserves to keep up her barrage and to strengthen her body. The Captain aimed at Erebos's back with his sword raised in a deep lunge and as it was about to move into his back but then Erebos sidestepped and with a little tap from with the force the queen was impaled on the captains sword. The utter shock of horror on the captains face as he stared into the pained eyes of the Queen was priceless.

Removing his sword and holding onto the queen as she labored for breath but unable to speak as she bled out in his arms the captain seemed to be about to sob. "You've failed in your duty to protect your monarch. As the new one rightfully instated with the rules of the ancient rite of the Kaggath, I hereby sentence you to be executed for regicide." Erebos said as he swiftly cut the captain head off and then pointed his saber at the dumbfounded royal guards. "Does anyone object? Is there anyone here that challenges my right as successor to the throne? Is my victory in this Kaggath and the subsequent spoils of all the queens possessions, titles, power and influence Questioned by anyone here?!" He shouted out to the silent crowd around him. The silence was heavy and oppressive as Erebos made his way in a steady pace up the steps once more and sat down in the throne of Shawken's rightful ruler.

The silence was broken as a sith acolyte turned his saber on and raised it up in a hailing gesture. "All hail King Erebos, Rightful ruler of Shawken!" The other Acolyte followed suit as did the troopers and before long the royal guards and teh other members of the throne room began to chant it as well. As he sat there with an almost regal posture, Erebos looked over the crowd and smiled under his mask. 'I am victorious.' He thought as he then stood and raised his own saber into the air, at which point the crowd broke into a cheer. "I will make Shawken great! It will be among the jewels of the core and if you are with me and follow me it might even outshine Coruscant itself!" He shouted and the cheers broke out into a renewed fervor.
It was then that he noticed the floating holo cameras within the crowd gathered in the throne room, the fight had been broad cast through out the planet and it was now clear to all the people of Shawken that he was the rightful ruler, he was King of Shawken and her people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom