Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Organic. Two minds.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
My travels had brought me to the borders of the Empire space and that of the Mandolorian systems, on the planet Vaal. My body had recently become upgraded with the new modifications given to me by Circe Savan and, being that I was now in a sort of employment to her, I felt the need to fully explore the many planets to which I was allowed. Though I was allowed anywhere I needed to know how far Circe's influence spread in order to know where protection was and was not. It was all a matter of knowing where companionship lied and where to know when to expect trouble. Even I calculated if enough news and gossip among the organics spread my existence, at least as a highly advanced droid, would eventually reach about the galaxy.

That was something to dwell on another time. For now I simply walked about, trying to fully understand the ways of organics. The Mandolorians were humans and yet were not often counted among others. Their race counted as more of a religious and way of life that made them separate from others. Somehow it had gained them a great advantage and influence enough t gain their own section of space to govern and rule. Yet they were still human. Perhaps it was more of the point of independence among organics. Yet in the end they were still organics no matter how different they were. So many questions. So many answers needed.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Vaal. What a seemingly primitive planet. For the most part, everything seemed quiet. This was until a small speeder cut it's way through the grass. Sadrion sped forth across the plain, his black hooded cloak billowing behind him in the breeze. He needed no head protection, his mask gave him enough. His eyes burned with anger as he recalled the little girl who had set off the explosion, literally forming his armor to his skin. It had been so bad that he was even unable to talk, as his lips had been sealed shut. Thinking about the incident had put him into a daze, and he didn't notice that he was heading straight for a humanoid woman. Not being able to stop in time, he careened to the side to miss her. Unfortunately for him, he wound up flying off of the seat and ended up five feet away from the vehicle.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

My sensors had picked up the speeder's signature before my optics. I turned in time before leaping out of the way before being hit, though I saw the organic fly off and fall some feet away. Rushing over I was ready to administrator what medical treatments needed to heal him if need be. I found him and turned him on his front, seeing what damage there was. My scanners, while checking for any wounds internal, picked up the energy resonating around him. This was a force user. "Keep still, organic man." I said, still checking. "I am attempting to see if you are wounded in anyway."

@[member="Sadrion"]

'Get off of me, useless droid. I am not injured.' Sadrion pushed the inspector off of him, brushing his armor off. His cloak was a bit tattered, but his armor protected him from the fall. Then he realized, there was an almost eighty percent chance the droid couldn't understand him. Droids were incapable of natural thought, and thus weren't able to receive or send telepathic messages.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

When he'd pushed me I felt some odd vibration I felt. As if something was trying to enter my cybernetic mind. I knew it could not be a virus for the obvious reasons of I was not connected to any outlet of internet accessibility and that I was more advanced than any virus that could ever be created. The organics push was indication, as well a the reveal that he wore armor, that he was unharmed. "I will take that as a sign that you do not need assistance. Though I recommend a more cordial response next time."

@Sadrion

As he got up, Sadrion's suspicions were confirmed. This droid was unable to receive his thought pattern. It was of no matter to him, but Xardus showed an interest in the situation. Fighting for control, the light-sided half struggled to signal with hand motions that he could only speak in thought. Then something clicked. Finding a small twig, he inscribed lettering into the ground.

[Do you have any means of eccolation methods to view brain activity? I can only communicate through writing and thought, due to a recent accident.]

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

Th organic wrote on the ground his message which I read, reacting with "Ah. I see. An organic with a defect. Unfortunately I cannot view brain activity without removing your skullcap. Otherwise I would still not be questioning out organics think." I calculated any other means of communication before asking "So you know sign language at all? I have enough data to interpreter that. Otherwise you will need to keep writing."

@[member="Sadrion"]

Xardus nodded and began writing a response, when Sadrion resumed control with a single huff of might. Kicking over the dirt, he glared at the android. Since it could not understand his thoughts, he saw no reason in resonating any to it. He had no desire to reduce himself to having to write in the dirt either. On the contrary, he wondered if the machine was built for combat. To test this, he drew his saber and ignited it's yellow blade.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

I noticed something odd about the man, he's temperament seemed to change for some reason. It became apparent in his eyes and the way he looked at me. My suspicions were conclusive when he drew a lightsaber and looked ready to fight me. I stood and back away. "I do not wish to harm you, organic. But I will do what I need to in order to defend myself." I suppose, if h was so intent on harming me, now was the time to use Circe's advancements to my body to the test. When he would make his first attack I maneuvered out of the way before using the tractor beams on my hands to fire a "force push" at him. If i was to fight him he should be aware of my capabilities.

@[member="Sadrion"]

As soon as Sadrion ignited his lightsaber, he could feel the whirrin machinery inside the android in response. So, it seemed that perhaps it was capable after all. Bringing up his weapon, he sliced downward. As a direct counter to this, the droid replicated a force push that he didn't see coming, due to the attack not being from the force in the first place. Though it disoriented him, he was not knocked back. Instead, he was driven to show more. His next attack was a single side swipe at the abdomen.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

I could anticipate his attack due to my scanners seeing his movements in both his feet and arm. Instead of avoiding I used a precise calculation and grabbed his wrist before the blade could reach me. Superior strength withstanding against his I felt to try and subdue him before he or I caused anymore harm to each other. I used the capacitor system in my hand to send a small surge of electricity into his hand in an attempt to make him release his weapon.

@[member="Sadrion"]

If Sadrion could have smiled, he would. The electicity passed through his palm upon impact, where he absorbed it. Seconds later he blasted out with lighting I his own creation, most likely pushing the droid back or even seriously damaging it. As a master elemental, lightning and electricity often didn't work on him.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

The first thing I had felt was the surge effect my droid body. My sensors, for the first time, went into feedback along with some of my cybernetic brain. I was pushed back and landed against a tree, the impact breaking it and making it fall backwards. I looked down and saw the damage done, nothing too great but there was a large singe mark from the attack. Looking back to @[member="Sadrion"] I realized this force user would need different tactics to disarm and subdue. It was time to try more precise attacks. Running forward right towards him I waited for the right moment then jumped. While in the air I spun, my hands grabbing his shoulders as I passed over him. I then placed my feet on the ground and lifted him overhead before tossing him backwards.

Sadrion's armor made him extremely heavy, but apparently not heavier than this droid. As he was lifted into the air, he use the force to augment his weight even more. By the one he was directly over the droid's head, he was heavy enough that even it would have difficulty keeping him there. At that point, his eyes flashed gold and he directed two streams of ice to his opponent.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

I could feel the organics weight increase as I began throwing him, the combined weight actually caught the ground beneath my body's feet to crack. Before I knew it he had attacked with an ice ability. While I'd managed to avoid one my left hand was hit and frozen. As effective as that would be to an organic, my body did not suffer the same weaknesses. My strength helped to crack the ice, I checking my hand's maneuverability to see it was still functional. Turning to the opponent I ran up, using my superior speed to reach him, before using a number of close-combat maneuvers to hit his chest, jaw, thigh, left arm, and collar bone. My speed would prove useful in landing at least half of these blows unless the organic was not like other force using humans.

@Sadrion

Though he was good, Sadrion had failed to remember that it's not as easy to tire a droid out as it is an organic. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he was caught in a flurry of blows. Though his jaw stung pretty well, the others he paid no mind to, in fact he barely felt them. His armor being as dense as it was, it protected him from even the most serious of attacks. Reacting with lighting reflexes, he reached out to call his lightsaber, turned it on, and as the final punch searched for its target, he slammed the blade down to where the hand would appear. 'Come back from that', he thought with malice.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

A series pain ran through my body. The first I'd fully experienced. My left hand was too damaged to be of any use. I retraced my arm to see the hand was gone from the wrist. With only one hand available I needed to act more without hesitation. Without calculation of keeping him intact. In other words: i needed to fight dirty. With my other hand I grabbed the one holding the saber and broke it, twisting it until the bone snapped. I then kicked him back and waited until he would try to get to his feet before using the tractor on my hand to send a powerful push to him.

@Sadrion

Red filled Sadrion's world as his hand was snapped away from it's original position, and he dropped his lightsaber. His wrist had been broken entirely. Suddenly, a very loud growl emanated from his throat, but not before he was kicked back a few feet. There was no use in cradling the broken appendage, he would heal it later. Struggling to get up with one hand, he began to build up a force wave, it soon having enough energy to let off a repulse of force. As this happened, there was a very obvious blue-white glow from his left hand. Seconds later, he released it at the other, watching for the result.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

The two force attacks met, letting a low boom fill the air with a sudden wave of energy pulse. While not strong enough to knock either of us down it was strong enough to push me back a little. Now was the time to end this. I needed to put him down but I needed to keep him alive. I ran towards him and somersaulted, a little harder with only one hand. As I filliped towards him I eventually aimed myself where my legs trapped around his neck once I jumped into the air towards him. With both locked I began to squeeze, trying to take the air from his throat without crushing it. Something I had learned from a previous fight.

@Sadrion

Somehow, the droid was able to withstand the massive amount of force Sadrion put into his attack, which surprised him. What really caught him off guard, however, was when he noticed that it began to charge him. Shaking his head, he charged as well. When they clashed, the robot collapsed on his body, pinned him down, and began choking him. Low grunts could be heard from his constricted throat, and his vision began to dim, but he refused to give up. Doing the best he could to maintain concentration, he augmented the strength of his remaining hand and brought it to his opponent's neck, beginning to squeeze. If anything, he hoped to damage it's circuits before he passed out.

@[member="MAI"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom