Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Last Time (Scorpio)

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar was heading home from the more sophisticated side of Nar Shaddaa, where she had bought some new but efficient clothing for traveling, and a dress for fancy meetings and other stuff like that. She also had bought a new backpack capable for her stuff, and a short sword to go with her knife. She was wearing a black tank top and gray skinny jeans, the opposite colors of what she usually wore, but it matched her new grey pilot's jacket, so it worked. She hadn't pickpocketed many people in the past few days, but she had started to lose her edge and she kept getting caught. Surprisingly, Skylar had walked away from each with more than she bargained for, and was soon to be on a ship to meet up with one of her victims, a nice lady who had given her enough credits to get off Nar Shaddaa, to discuss joining her faction.

She thought about pickpocketing one last time before leaving in the morning, and decided to try it one last time before starting a new life on a new planet. Taking her knife with her, Skylar left her stuff in her apartment and headed to the street that had the bars, the easiest place, and hardest place, to pickpocket unsuspecting travelers and bar flies.

[Member="Scorpio"]

Scorpio was on Nar Shadaa for business, as was evident by his full Hyperion armor and various weapons he carried. Among these weapons were his trusty disruptor pistol, axe, nades, shotgun, and knife. He was now walking through the streets looking at faces and trying to figure out which one was his target. His attention was solely focused on that and not his wallet. Surely no one would try pick pocketing him. Who could be that dumb?
[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar spotted heavily armed man absolutely paying no attention to his wallet, an easy grab for someone as skilled as herself, but she hesitated, wondering if it was worth it with that many guns on one guy (she has a fear of guns). She pushed the thought away and slithered confidently up behind the man, slipping his wallet out of his back pocket, then quietly bolting for the alleyway, not thanking herself yet. The last few times had ended with Skylar either stuck with a job, a patient, or a gun in her face, but then again, the gun had ended up giving her a chance for a new life, she left the job a good deal richer than before, and the patient got better. Luck just loves to test me doesn't it? she thought as she waited to see if the man had sensed or seen her yet.

[member="Scorpio"]

As he was looking for his target, he saw a girl coming towards him through his 360 degree HUD. Many people don't know about the capabilities of mandalorian armor. He didn't think much of the woman until she started running. He quickly realized that she took his wallet. The running was a dead give-away and he immediately turned on his armor's stealth setting. He seemingly disappeared. The girl was heading for the alley so he went around to the other side of the alley. Coming out in front of the girl, he deactivated stealth mode and became fully visible as he held his pistol to the girl's face. "Got something of mine, girl?" he asked.
[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar saw the man disappear and realized he had to have seen her. Oh man, this is bad. Her thought was a her eyes filled with fear. Skylar turned around and started running for the other side of the alley when the man just appeared at the end with a gun in his hand. She started when she saw the man and tried to stop, but she tells and fell straight smack on her face. She tried to scream as darkness took her mind. That man was right, she probably would get herself killed before she turned her life around.

[member="Scorpio"]

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/6/65/Rock_glove.png/revision/latest?cb=20140517113729
The girl fell on her face when confronted by Scorpio, which was understandable. The girl looked young, which made him hesitate to disintegrate her on the spot. with a flick of his hand, Scorpio used his earth shaping powers to send a chunk of rock shaped like a hand flying at her in an attempt to grab her by the shirt with it and lift her up. Few people have seen earth shaping in action and this would surely scare the poodoo out of the girl. He holstered his blaster and stared at her, waiting for a response to his first question

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar's body was as limp as a rag doll for a few minutes, but she gradually shook herself from the darkness, slightly groaning, but alive. She looked up as the face came into focus. Skylar started, but then remembered what had happened. He was standing with his hands by his sides, so who or what was holding her off of the ground. She twisted to try and see what was holding her.

It was a hand, made out of rock, holding her off the ground. Skylar had a bad feeling this was a forcer, an angry forcer. She immediately dropped the wallet in front of the guy, then started trying to squirm out of the rock's grip.

[member="Scorpio"]

As the girl came to, Scorpio realized that she had blacked out. He picked his wallet up and looked the girl in the eyes. She began to be lowered to the ground, but wasn't released by the rock hand. He took a step closer, blue eyes shining. "Why is it you steal? You don't need to, yet you do. Tell me your name." Noticing that the girl was scared, he sighed. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."
[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar couldn't meet the man's eyes, she wouldn't, he couldn't see the shame in her eyes. She replied painfully, "I wanted to try it one last time." She didn't trust this man, so instead gave her alias, "Goldenrod." As she spoke, Skylar felt something wet and warm in her cheek, she put her hand to her it and her fingers came away with blood. Skylar realized she must have cut herself when she fell, but didn't let it on. "What are you going to do to me?" She tried to sound defiant, but was obviously trying to hide the fear and uncertainty in her voice.

[member="Scorpio"]

"You wanted to try it again?" He couldn't help but laugh audibly. "What a strange hobby." He noticed the blood on her face and stopped laughing. She was just a kid, and he wasn't going to hurt her. He had just wanted to scare the living kark out of her and that mission was accomplished. Slowly setting her down to the ground, the rock-hand went limp when she was on the ground. He stepped up to her and offered a rag from a belt pouch to wipe the blood off. "What I'm going to do to you is.. Help you. He took some credits from his wallet and held his hand out to the young adult, half expecting her to take off running
[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar looked up at the man, and replied, "It's not a hobby. I-I do it, well, did it for a living." She's took the rag thankfully and cleaned the wound as best could before handing the bloody rag back.

Skylar looked at the credits and hesitated, not sure if she should take them, but thought it mean not to take handouts from big men, so she carefully took the credits, and put them in her knapsack. "Thanks. Most pickpockets don't know the kindness I've been shown. I guess fate really does pick favorites."

Skylar knelt down and took a strip of curtain from her old knapsack, which she always kept with her, and pulled her stringed white hair from her face so that she could wrap the wound with the piece. She looked up at the man with questioning gray eyes, realizing he was a Mandolrian, "You know you could've just have left me and taken your wallet, but you didn't. Why?"

(sorry realized I hadn't mentioned you)
[member="Scorpio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom