Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private One Last Farewell

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Just Before Mucking Out The Roba Pen

At midnight as Coruscant passed by, Val's holopad would let up indicating she had a message from the far-out city of Ukio. It would be a dire one indeed.

The blue hologram lit up, showing a haggard Omen, his eyes red and bloodshot. "I don't have much time... I... fucked up Val... I fucked up bad..." The man looked like he was a death row already, pacing back and forth in front of the camera. "I... was backed up against the wall... Nothing had been done... The police weren't doing anything and I had a blood debt to settle for all those who put their lives instead of mine on the fateful day... So I blew up that traitor's garage but of course, like so many other things I fucked up. I got caught doing it and now the police are after me." He turned to the face camera, dressed in farmer gear from head to toe. "I don't expect you to do anything about it. Even if you did try, you won't be able to help me. They're going to hang me for this or put me in a padded cell for the rest of my life..." Glancing for a second at the blaster pistol that was laid out on the table but shook his head before turning back to the screen. "No... I won't take the coward's way out... At least not now... To be honest Val, I don't know why I'm messaging you. I guess I just don't want to be forgotten by at least one person."

A small sad smile graced the clone's face as he remembered all the past memories between them. Valery had given him his dignity back, only for him to take the wrong path and have it taken away again. "I'm glad I was able to meet you Three Stripes. I'm glad I met Vera and I hope both of you have a happy and content life. My only regret is that I didn't get to see you both one last time. Goodbye old friend. Maybe we will see each other in the next life. I'll give your regards to Kal" A bright flash came onto the screen as an alarm started to sound. "Well, that's the executioner. Looks like my time has run out. I hope it isn't Shai. Then I would know the gods were laughing at me. Farewell, stay safe on your travels, and say goodbye to Vera for me. So long..." And with that, the hologram went back into the ether. Omen had said his peace and now it was time for Valery to meet hers. Or maybe she would decide to do something different. Only time would tell.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom