Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Journey Ends, Another Begins (PM to join)

Placeholder 0123

P
Onderon

Leather bound feet sunk deep into the thick mud that coated the marshlands on the southern part of Onderon. The world was as wild as it had always been, and for a time, had seemed to be the perfect hiding place. Dxun and Korriban just hadn't worked out. Heavy rain fell against the thick tree line and spattered against the gray cowl hiding a lone figure's face. He crunched through the broken brambles and pools of mud and stone. The planet itself seemed to desire that the man free before he reached the cave on the other side of the forestry. It was the only protection from the elements here.

The remains of a landspeeder lay still burning back in the clearing behind the man. Two armored corpses were still charred in their seats from the crash. IT had not been intelligent for them to try and attack whilst not knowing what he carried. Alas, the last of his thermal detonators had been wasted on those opponents, and he did not trust his lightsabers to hold back anymore marauders. News of their deaths had likely reached the town far beyond, and Graxin could only expect the worst.

To his dismay it seemed the cave only drew farther away the more he trudged on. The cold chilled the air stole the air from his lungs and froze the blood flowing through his veins. Overall, it was the emptiness that left him the worst. Not for lack of food, for he had eaten recently, but for lack of purpose. The Sith had betrayed him, he, one of their heroes. The only one who could truly reign in the Graug now, and they had ordered his execution. Were they so afraid that he may usurp the throne?

His black boot found purchase on a steep rock lying against a massive tree. Trusting it, he pushed himself up to climb further up the hill beyond, and to his surprise, his leg gave out. With a yelp heard by nothing but the tree, he tumbled down onto the muddy ground. His face his the rock, and a sharp pain forced a groan past his lips. Was this truly better than enslavement on Mytus. The former Sith and heir to the Emperor's seat turned about where he sat, and leaned back against the tree. The howling wind chilled his bones, but for the moment it was ignored.

"I was to be Emperor. My siblings were to be freed, and I would have brought about peace." He grumbled to himself. He held out two hands, and with great effort that drained the last recesses of energy from his body, formed a powerful floating fire a foot or so away from him. The rain would not put it out, and it was better to be warm and alive, than full of strength and dead.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member=Cathbodua] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"]

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Graxin Rade"]

This was an interesting thing to say the least and standing there in her bodysuit the healer checked her medical bag. A small glare under her mask as she walked and listened to the... lastest crop of healers. Most were not good a testiment to having none that were really good trainers in the order. At least in her eyes, sure they could patch a wound up with the force but they had no stamina and they had no work ethic stopping when they felt parched or tired. She worked through the pain and focused ten times harder to make sure it didn't happen before turning back to the padawan speaking and she flicked her head. "Oh shut up padawan no one cares about the patients history, you are all healers not their friends. Emotional attachments to your patients will only make delivering hard news harder. Don't do it or I will put you in the circle."

Zion Krayt

Z
There were a few things in the galaxy that interested the Jedi Knight, and old structures were one of those things that fascinated him. Kira Fortress upon Onderon was interesting, from what he had gathered from the Archives. From pictures that he had seen upon his datapad, he knew that the structure was still up, and quite the place to see. Thankfully the planet was within Galactic Republic space, making it easier to access if he were to run into trouble.

He was a Jedi, it's not like he was there to cause trouble.

Upon his speeder he was moving through the highlands, preferring to take an extremely long path to get to the Fortress when he felt the faint hints of that tell tale sign of the Dark Side of the Force. It always stirred something in him that might as well be called hate, but it was tamed, so there wasn't anything to really fear about him letting it loose in a blind rage.

At first he didn't want to announce his presence to the Dark Sider, but he wasn't against doing it. But the chances of him already being heard was high. Mostly because heh was able to sense the Dark Sider, and sense he wasn't that strong in that aspect of the Force, he would have most likely been heard a long time ago.

That's a shame. He thought to himself when he got off of his speeder and took a few steps to decide in which direction the dark side was stronger, before taking off with the Force adding more speed to his already powerful legs. And then he stopped when he was seemingly passing a clump of trees and sensed the Dark Side was practically overwhelming him and he slowed and began to head in that direction. There was some clear hostility in his presence, but there was also curiosity as to why he could sense Bogan upon the planet.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin was no master of stealth. He had no idea how to hide his presence in the force, as he had never had to before. The only force user he had ever fought with was a Jedi Padawan on the Wookie homeworld almost a year ago, and he had won that battle with a rifle. How far he had come, to be left so far back--so broken. The unfamiliar presence of a the Ashla registered in the back of his mind. Many figures gathered together far away, all focusing on their energy. Likely moving debris, or whatever else Jedi did. Truthfully, he didn't know.

One, however, bright as the sun itself to his mind, was very, very close. He would have sprung to his feet were his instincts not so keen. He slowly stood up and avoided another fall into the sticky mud. Something was nearby, and it was coming for him. He dare not speak. The wind whipped the tattered rags that were once a trench coat around his thinly clothed body. Two lightsaber, a long leather bound hilt, and a short metallic one flew from his belt to his hands. His hair stuck to his face and dripped down his eyes, but he would not allow his hindered sight to force him into panic.

The snap-hiss of the lightsabers shot above the sound of thunder. One cyan, one bronze cast ghostly lights over the dancing shadows of the forest. Where was this intruder.

The short wait felt so very long, maddeningly so. Graxin couldn't help himself.

"Stay back! I took care of the hunters, I'll take care of you too!"

It was all he could think to say. Though one of the few masters of Niman left in the galaxy, and a practitioner of force lightning...with the chilling cold and his simmering spirit, the situation was bleak.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cathbodua"]

Atlas Kane

A
"And another boring bounty job on a world that'll get my armor soaking wet. Why can't we ever get the jobs on tropical paradise planets?" An armored figure said. The voice had a mechanical sound, but it was clear enough to hear out it was a female voice.

"Oh, shut up. You just want to see half-naked men on a beach." A second figure replied. This one had a male tone and was a bit larger than the other figure.

"That's not true! ... well, it's only half true." The smaller figure replied. The two were walking through a rainy town. The stores were all closed and they were the only two to walk through the empty streets. They were armed. Both had a sword strapped to their sides as well as rifles and holstered blasters. It was quite clear they were Bounty Hunters and their armor indicated they were Mandalorian too. The planet they were on, Onderon, had some history with Mandalorians, though most of it had to do with its moon, Dxun. It wasn't really bad history. The Mandalorians just had a base on the moon once, though that was no longer the case.

"Heh, if you wanted half-naked men, why didn't you just ask me and Cab'ika. We're pretty manly." The other replied with a chuckle.

"Oh stop. You two aren-" The smaller Mandalorian suddenly stopped in the middle of her sentence and standing still. "Did you hear that? Sounded like an explosion."

"Nah, it was just the thunder." The other one said, looking back at his partner and then continuing his slow stride.. "Don't worry about it. We should focus on meeting up with Cab'ika again."

"Better do that fast. It was an explosion. I was close enough to see the birds flying off and there was no thunder strike near the place. We'll rendezvous at my Coordinates. Keep checking my position on your HUDs." The voice crackled over the comm. It was that of a third person, a male voice. Apparently it was the third Bounty Hunter in their group and after hearing that, the two Mandalorians picked up their pace and started running. "And one other thing. I'd definitely look better in a swimsuit."

"We'll have to find out once we're back in with our Clan, Cab'ika."

"Y-you heard that?"

"Every single word." The voice replied with a chuckle.

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Graxin Rade"]@Cathbodua@Zaren Bouqi

Glaring out at the landscape all around her. As beads of water flow downwards off her raven hair. Her silk silver robes of the order was already soaked through. Finding herself pushing forward with each mud puddle splashed up against her boots. Even so there this angry had a hold of her not the kind of pure. Just upset at the fact once again her sister Shiva had forgotten to do something when asked. Going over this in her mind. Also, now that had time to think it over in her mind. Sure she said to me I remember to full up the finding herself. Looking up at the fire that was strange to her to see that in the air.

Reaching out in the force to feel what could only be something more. Walking closer not relizing there was any one call it a focus on the fire. Even those she didn't need the heat using what her master had taught her.

"Greetings there sir, I seem to be a bit misplaced.",

[member="Cathbodua"]

Looking at this master her mind once again wondering off. Just her own hope that her sister was having a good adventure out there then stuck in such boring like this. This one could have a bit more feeling towards those they was treating sure. There was the face of her Master teaching her the very basic. It was gone as she let herself wonder back to the task at hand. Not going to say a word that her sister another one.

Zion Krayt

Z
The Jedi Knight heard the Sith's snap-hiss as his lightsabers ignited. He didn't want to fight the person, but he wouldn't back down from a fight if he had to, although it was best to be diplomatic at first. He remembered when he was a Padawan if you didn't perform Form Zero in training simulations you were given cleaning duty.

Of the whole temple, and the cleaning droids and janitors got a day off. At least it seemed that way.

His time as a Jedi was intense, you had to move fast or else you missed important things. Whether it was in combat, or just when you were in trouble and you had 'Vanguard' duty, and was forced to clean.

"Put down your lightsabers, you can't win." The Protector of Tython said as he strode forwards through the clump of trees and looked to the Sith Knight. He was certain it was a Sith now, the presence was undeniable and he stared at him, straight on, although his helmet seemed to block that out with the blackened visor.

"I shall allow you to surrender." Said the toneless voice through the helmet.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Just his luck. Graxin was as much a fugitive of the Republic as much as he was the New Order. He had executed diplomats, shut down planetary shields, and had generally been the vanguard all that the NO had done under Krag's rule. All in the name of saving his siblings, and even that had slipped deftly through his fingers. The twin blades hummed in anticipation, and the shake of his voice gave away just how panicked he was. This was no blind hatred or rage. He was terrified and delirious.

"Leave me alone." His asked shakily. His gaze drifted between [member="Zaren Bouqi"] and [member="Shalla Horizonis"]. A Jedi and his Padawan perhaps? Under normal circumstances, he could have survived, perhaps even prevailed, but now....

"I haven't done anything wrong. Go. L-leave." He waved off to the side with the orange blade, and drew in a deep breath. It was an attempt to center himself, and while it did calm his panicked spirit, that sense of dread still hung over him like a suffocating blanket. His feet sank to his ankles in the mud, and his hood clung to his head from the rain. "Th-this...this is self-defense."

Atlas Kane

A
Splish, splash, splish, splash, splish, splash...

The constant sound of boots hitting water, the raindrops hitting the leaves and ground around him, the clattering of his equipment and his armor. All of those sounds were accompanying the armored figure as he ran through the forests of Onderon towards a single location. His HUD was showing him the location as a blue diamond. He had set the checkpoint for himself and the two others he was on-planet with. The two others weren't running next to him though. They were still in the town they landed in, trying to find more information about their target, until he had called them to rally. It would take a while for them to arrive, but he was sure they'd get to him in time.

"Cab'ika, we'll meet you at the site. We'll come in a speeder, alright?" A voice crackled on the comm.

"Make sure it's armed. I have a feeling we'll need some fire power and we could use a ride back to the village once we're done." The man replied between heavy breaths. He had been running for a bit now, though it seemed like it wouldn't take too long for him to arrive.

"Got it, Cab'ika. We'll be there soon."

"Don't worry. I can handle my own fights. Just don't let me stand in the rain, I hate it when I have to scrape the rust off of my weapons." He said over the comm. The Mandalorian was getting closer to the position of the crashed speeder. He could already see the fire from where he was. It seemed the guy who they were hunting made quite the mess, maybe he'd put up a good fight, unlike the last guy who just surrendered immediately. Cabur was certainly already liking this. He was starting to feel something that felt like adrenaline, even though he wasn't in a fight yet.

Once he arrived at the crash-site, he stopped running, since the man was nowhere to be seen. Cabur needed to find tracks now. He looked around a bit. Searching for clues as to where the man had gone, though it seemed like the rain had washed away any kind of tracks there were. Then he saw it however. Small bits of mud that were deeper than the rest. The bits were large and deep enough to have belonged to a human and upon closer inspection, Cabur found they were leading into a certain direction, so he started following. "Great. More running through the rain." He cursed.

[member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cathbodua"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He remained quiet while the Dark Sider raved. The first thoughts that popped into his mind were ones that would worsen the situation, something that he didn't want to happen. He had to tread lightly, he thought back upon the teachings and sayings of old masters and mentors, they had always seemed better at being relaxed in situations like these, while he could only last until weapons were drawn. At least it looked like he had bettered himself.

He blinked, and then he noticed [member="Shalla Horizonis"] was present, and he knew that he had never met her before. "Are you with the Sith?" He asked, his helmet barely turning to look upon the Jedi Padawan before moving little more than an inch and setting his sights upon the Sith Knight again. He stopped his hands from clenching and unclenching as they usally did in situations such as these, instead he raised his hands up to show that he wasn't hostile in any way to the Sith.

"Put down your weapons. They will do no good for you here." He wondered what his uncle would say at the arms he was about to say to the Sith now. "Let me help you." And with those words brought a calming sensation of the Light Side of the Force, something that the Grandmaster had done upon Ossus when the Moross Crusade had landed right upon the doorstep of the Jedi Temple.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Graxin Rade"]

Looking at the one padawan and hearing the commotion got Cathbodua to raise an eyebrow as she walked. The heels of the bodysuit clacking with more authority until she was there standing and looking at the twin of the padawan healer. Her eyes flicked to the one holding a saber and another knight as she spoke her voice not showing anger but that scolding heat a mother had when children were acting like fools. "Padawan Horizonis step away from there and you deactivate that saber now. Unless your prepared to take a life there shall be no ingjuries in this temple is that understood." Her covered face glaring with disapproval while she stepped forward one hand in her medical bag and holding from Korriban and for their anesthetic purposes pelko. It wasn't able to be used or pierce the latex suit. She could throw it in the mans face and get him to put it down as the toxin made everything feel like it had been amputated. "Now." Her voice balancing the one knights who was giving calm, she just gave her own aura of authority.

Atlas Kane

A
"Alright. Now we just gotta fly this baby to Cab'ika and we're good." The male Mandalorian said. He was sitting in a two-seat speeder he had gotten from their ship just now. "Glad we were still close to the spaceport, otherwise we'd have taken too long." He said while fiddling with the controls of the speeder.

"Let me fly, I'm the better pilot here." The woman said.

"Not true, remember the last time I let you fly? You crashed our two million speeder in the first five minutes!" The man replied with a more annoyed tone.

"That was Cab'ika flying, not me, remember? He was the awful pilot among us three. You're ok at it, but I'm the best one, so let me fly!" The woman insisted.

"Fiiiiine." The larger Mandalorian said while leaving the speeder and walking to the other side to let his partner take the place of the driver.

"You won't regret it!" The other one replied with a cheery tone. She started up the speeder, which released a loud sound of a motor starting, followed by a constant rumbling that was only audible inside the speeder itself. Once the other Mando was inside, she flew upwards with the speeder, turning it in a ninety degree angle during the take-off. The speeder let out a quiet hum while it was flying, though the rain hitting the roof of the ship made it almost inaudible.

"You two almost sound like a married couple." Cabur's voice crackled through the speeder's comm.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Cabur Aranar"]
It was now that bat way the droplets upon eye lashes. "Do I look like a sith in my silver order robes.", it was true that these robes was much more if she had to could stop a lightsaber. It look like it was nothing but something pretty to where. What wonderful silk this was now sticking to her body. "I"m am Shalla Horizonis of the Silver Jedi and a scholar and I deal with diploma. Why is it that there are those that like to use there glow stick the first chance they get on a person that may or may not be wanting to or looking for a fight. ", as she smirking at him

Turning her attention, "Listen to my voice as I came here not looking for a fight, I have been trained to help in a different kind of way.", letting the waves upon waves as she let her full strength flow out. At the same time what she been taught to flow out the calmness, to wrap him around in what seem to be flow of the force as if in smooth warm silk water.

"Would you like my help, I'm can do this what I have been train, as I said I'm Shalla what is your name.", giving off a warming smile of friendship.

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin remained stoic and uncomfortably silent for a long moment. Another Jedi, it seemed, and this one talking about a temple? Had he missed such a building on the way into the forest. It was surely possible. There had been little time for reconnaissance when escaping a group of Mandalorian assailants. The Republic would likely imprison him, perhaps give him a quick execution for simply bearing the name of his now disowned father. Still, it was better than what the Sith would do to him when the Mandalorian delivered him to them.

With his head bowed in internal defeat; his twin blades died. They hung loose in his hands, but otherwise, he looked defenseless. Perhaps even a bit frail. "I wasn't aware the Jedi had a temple on Onderon." He mused quietly. His amber irises remained fixated on the mud; watching as it churned about with each massive drop of rain. "I need to go. It isn't safe." He continued. The shake to his voice was gone now, and his gaze drifted off to the far east. That was where they would come from if his guess was correct.

"And my name is Graxin."

The name was well known in the NO. The human overlord of the Graug under Krag. The hand of the Emperor, the Emperor's pet, the supposed usurper. Whether the Republic knew of him or not, he did not know, and would gauge by their reactions. Likely not, considering he rarely made trips into their space, but intelligence from spy networks was always a possibility....

[member="Shalla Horizonis"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Cathbodua"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

"There that is it relax there will be no harm to you.", Taking a few steps forward before stopping again. After which time she just looked at him with her telepathy ability she had could sense something was up with this one. Flowing outwards to touch her own sister mine only to find herself looking back at him. " Graxin, I'm glad you have made the right choice.", as she let herself once again look up again the sky. Letting herself play with the very air with in the place.

"What is wrong, Graxin I can feel something is bothering you.", as she give one again wrapping.
[member="Graxin Rade"] @Shalla Horizonis [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Cathbodua"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
The Jedi Knight waited for the Sith's response when another Jedi, [member="Cathbodua"] arrived and started to berate everyone that was present. It wasn't going to really change anything for him, he was still meaning to find out why the Sith was upon a Republic planet, and how he could get him off and to a Jedi Temple unhindered by the rest of these other Jedi who seemed to be from the Silver Jedi Order based upon what [member="Shalla Horizonis"] had said.

"I didn't ask if you were a Sith." He replied to the Jedi Padawan, Shalla when she had decided to give him a smartass reply of 'do I look like a Sith with these Silver Jedi robes.' He wondered why people couldn't simply answer with a yes or no, but rather had to resort to sarcastic remarks instead, but he didn't care. She wasn't from the Republic.

"There is no Jedi Temple upon Onderon." He confirmed for [member="Graxin Rade"] as he reached out with his hand for the Sith's lightsabers. He couldn't let him wander around with those upon his person, he was still a Sith, even if he was submitting to multiple Jedi Orders at once. "You'll come with me to my ship and I'll bring you to Ossus, Graxin. If you wish to..." What were the words... "Relinquish your ties to the Dark Side, I'm certain there are a few Masters there that can help you in your endeavours." There was a smile breaking out across his face underneath his helmet as he waited for the Sith to completely submit to his care.

"My name is Bishop, Graxin."

[[actually there is a jedi temple we built it in September along with ones on Arkania, Sxun, a small one on Manaan and several other others. Usually establishing one during a dominion to have a presence on the planet.]]

Cathbodua raised an eyebrow and kept her mask trained on the one sith while she stayed there. "We have several temples on many worlds they are not advertized unless needed, it keep ones who might target people because of the jedi safe." Looking at the twins she spoke standing tall and bringing her hand out of her medical bag. "You two from the silver order will behave as well, I am not above making sure you remember your manners." Her hands remaining visible while she stood there. "You are safe here as long as you do not mean harm, we do not harm prisoners not put your blade aside and come with us for a medical examine. I will not have you bringing some disease into this place or try and use that blade to run. I bet you my barbs and whip is faster."

Atlas Kane

A
"Me and him? Not in a million years." The woman's voice said through the comm. Her voice had the slightest tone of embarrassment in it.

"Don't worry, was just teasing." Cabur replied while breathing heavily. The constant sprint had started to take its tolls and the adrenaline-like feeling he had felt was starting to die down as well, but then, as if it was luck, he saw a couple people and stopped running. They were still a bit away, so Cabur got out a small scope and held it in front of his helmet. He looked at the individuals. Two of them were facing away from him, but the other, a man, was looking in at the two, which was in Cabur's direction. After a bit, the face of the man became visible and Cabur recognized him. "I've got him. Moving in right now. There are two more with him, so get ready for a good fight. Oya!"

"Oya, Cab'ika. Make sure to leave one of them for me." The male voice came through the comm.

"Oya and stay safe, Cab'ika. Don't want you dying out there, who else is gonna clean my armor when you're dead?" The female Mandalorian said. She was chuckling a bit, but there was some concern in her voice as well.

"Don't worry about me. You know I can handle myself, I'm a decent fighter and once you two are here it's gonna be easy. Killing the comm now, don't want them hearing me approach." The Mandalorian said, tapping on his wrist a single time. He then continued his approach towards the three figures. He put back the scope and instead took out two blaster pistols of the WESTAR-34 kind. His favorites. They're the ones he had always been using. He had already given them nicknames. A'den and Udesla. Rage and calm. The two extremes were like constant companions to him. Rage during battles, calm during peace.

Then he aimed and after a second, he pulled the trigger. Two ruby-red shots left the weapons, headed for the three figures.

The time for the calm of peace was over, it was time for the rage of battle to take over.

[member="Graxin Rade"] @Cathbodua [member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Shiva Horizonis"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Ossus? The Jedi wanted to take him in to be...converted? Was that what he wanted? Graxin did need to atone for his sins, and there was nothing left for him in Sith space. His family had been executed upon his failure. Was this truly the way to go about it? He opened his mouth to speak, but the words died in his throat. The spiked feeling of danger in the back of his throat and mind drew his attention. Something was awry.

The twin blades sprung to life, and he called on the force for a desperate bout of strength. For the first time since the glassing of Telos, a glassing he had made possible, the force beckoned to his call without him wrestling for control. His limbs followed the orders he gave them, and even in the thick mud, the flow of Niman was ever present as the energy weapons span to bat the twin bolts into the ground. The strength of the shots jarred his arms and almost forced him to drop his weapons. He would surely fail in this, were he to fight alone.

"They're here." He growled; a mix of frustration and desperation clear in his voice. His amber orbs locked on the familiar T shaped visor. As much as he wished to execute the hunter, he would refrain. He didn't trust his body to hold out when Niman was used.

[member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Cathbodua"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom