Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Good Story To Make It All Worth It.

So, I need something to do as Saran, and I think I'm going to start up a story arc that ends in her either settling down on Katarr and living there, or dead on said world. And when that happens, I don't think anyone will recognize her.

So, first off, I'm going to continue to wander the galaxy, finding new traditions and learning all I can from them. I'll visit any factions who would be willing to train me, as well as any individuals. That'll be her nomad stage.

Once that's done, probably a month or three later IRL, she'll start to wonder if anyone's out in the fringes. She goes out to find it, and in the process, goes and tries to find it. I'm not sure what she'll find, but whatever it is, it'll kill Jacobs. Distraught, Saran leaves for either CIS, Mandalorian, or Protectorate space, and that will decide what happens to her.

Anyone up for it?

That was quicker than I thought it would take to get replies....
[member="HK-36"] Where I end depends on where the second chapter is. I'll figure that out later, once I know what she'll find.
[member="Hasjo Hallu"] perhaps you could be hunting me to bring me back...
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Sweet, I'll start something up soon.
[member="Darth Ferus"] Ok. Where do you want to go?

[member="Darth Ferus"] Well... Half of Saran's storyline is that she walks the line between light and dark. Perhaps we could run a thread on Dagobah or Korriban where you try and turn her to the Dark Side.

[member="Saran Drast"] looking at her forms and power, the only thing I would really be able to help with is Sense (But you are a Miraluka with Sight), Force Body, Shii-Cho, or maybe help her learn Makashi.

But if you want to develop her character more through conversations or being stuck together in a dangerous situation, know I will be down because I love, love, love stories focused on long term character development and building character ties.

[member="HK-36"] Perhaps. I'll probably stop by the Barony sometime anyways.
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]I honestly don't think Saran would want to learn from anyone in the Jedi order at this point. Converse, sure. I like that last one.

[member="Saran Drast"] Not a fan of Jedi? I can understand that. Some of them are... over-zealous...

Verrin has drinks with a Sith Lord every once in awhile, so conversing will not be a problem. I also like the danger idea, so we can both happen to be on a transport that gets boarded by pirates, or gets shot down by pirates and, just so happens, to crash down into the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom