Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Day I Wish to Have This Kind of Time [Sith Triumvirate Dominion of Chalacta]

Several hours Later....
02/20

"My Lord... we have word from our scouts"

Mythos nodded, the transmission from his men began, apparently his men had entered the space of the Chalcatan sector and had begun setting up a base alongside the space stations in the outer space of the sector. Spake junk littered the outskirts and the civilian transport taken by the Jar'Kai, after being highjacked by them were then highjacked again by pirates. Something called... the Splintered Chain. The skirmish had been brief, the pirates had numbers upon boarding but in close quarters they were quickly dismantled by the elite soldiers wielding the force as a weapon. After a brief exchange with their... leaders, if they could be called that they were allowed to set up and enter the pirate base of operations. It was a ship off the planet, ancient by the looks of it and no longer running by any means. It was there the team set up communications with the main intelligence sector back in Atrisia. Using... outdated technology, the very word an understatement for the equipment being used.... they made contact with Mythos.

"Pass them through"

Their image was distorted, barely three dimensional or distinguishable but for the purpose of communication it would have to do. Mythos could make out movements behind them, languages he did not understand but when his commander addressed him all in the quarter stood in silence.

"We have set up base my lord. These... savages are currently finishing patching up the damage done to their ship after they attempted to attack our vessel."

"How many men did you lose?"

"We have three wounded my lord... they have seventeen dead"

"Why is that of concern to you?"

"Because my lord... they presented me with this"

The commander held up a sign to the communications array, a patch of cloth with a black fin on green water. Even through the faulty and hard to distinguish dimensions of the array it was unmistakable. Mythos nodded, silence fell as the men awaited their next order. "You know what to do... train them, have them better equipped-"

"My lord they are savages"

"None the less... a blaster from a savage hurts just as much as one from a well trained soldier... I will have a location for you within the day, in the mean time train them in proper tactics and assault as best as you can, send out a scouting party across the sector in fast ships, have them scout for any positions of interest and report back.... keep your heads down you are here to scout not fight"

"Yes Sir"

"Dismissed"

The transmission ended abruptly... Mythos did not close the communications panel... he had one more call to make. This call would be about an act of war itself, it could jeopardize his secrecy but he needed to begin making a web of warriors across the galaxy... he needed to start making wars and conflict that would suit him and waiting any longer only weakened him.

"Patch me up to Galicus... it's time my Uncle knows i live."

Crisis 2
Allies: 140 Triumvirate Troopers

Cameron's arms remained pinned to his side as he plummeted the multiple thousands of meters separating him from the ground. The action of wind resistance ripping over his facial features as his body reached roughly fifty percent of typical terminal velocity for his specific body position forced the Sith Lord to close his eyes, but he sensed very little in the way of movement on the exterior of the Temple. The strength of presences radiating from within the facility itself was...moderate at best. The intelligence on the group at this particular location was unfortunately scant, but the general perception was that most of the membership were young and idealistic. However, Cameron had elected to allow that to give him any level of comfort, and he planned the operation the same way he would have against a seasoned foe. Besides - he had seen what idealism and youth combined could accomplish...

As the Sith Lord sensed the impending approach of the ground, he extended out his arms and manipulated his hands to disrupt the airflow over his body enough to permit re-positioning his feet underneath him. Once he'd stabilized his body, Cameron lowered his arms to his side once more, orienting his palms towards the rapidly approaching Temple. With the reduction in wind resistance directly on his face, the Sith Lord was able to open his eyes just in time to see the shuttle from which he'd emerged finishing the final aspect of its corkscrew approach to deposit its trooper compliment at pre-determined access points.

In nearly the same instant, two large balls of raw Force energy formed in the Sith Lord's palms before racing out towards the roof of the Temple. The Kinetite arrived at its intended target perhaps a handful of seconds before Cameron's body. Kinetite had the abiltiy to crush ferocrete bunkers, and it absolutely demolished a section of the Temple's roof fifty meters in diameter. Falling amid dust, steel, and rock, Cameron had announced his arrival quite loudly.

Manipulating the Force one more time, the Sith Lord abruptly slowed his descent, but he still bent his knee upon landing and tucked his body into a roll to absorb the shock of impact. By the time he'd rolled back to his feet, the worn leather hilt of his Sith Sword was in his hand.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Darth Orcus"]

Speckled-gaze stared at the offered flipper for awhile, neck craning back to meet those dark galaxy eyes. #midnight With a force of will, one hand finally left the datapad she clutched of her own free will and VERY briefly shook the tip of the juggernaut's flipper. #whaleslime?

With the clack of his teeth, she felt something wet splash across her face, splattering her glass lenses. #whalebreath #splashzone

Finger came up to rub the lens clean.

"I can work on that. I'm.....adept at what I do." Could bring your ship down with a thought. #keepthesqueakyvoiceundercontrol

Nimble-fingers made for datapad typing flew across the screen. "What are you going to do to them? The pirates. Once we find them."

A blubbery brow rose at her seemingly innocuous question. The Sith Lord released a puff of air from his blowholes that made a hauuming sound and crossed enormous arms across a barrel of a chest. Spark would be wise not to mention the eight hundred pound cetacean's girth, however, as Herglics were known to be quite sensitive about the subject.

"Nothing they do not deserve. Entech the ringleaders and the fiercest resisters, to show what happens to those who cross the Triumvirate. The rest will be sent as prisoners to the mines. Sell their ships for parts, of course. Obliterate their bases."

The Techno Union would've probably executed the lot of them. The One Sith? Put them out on stakes to die on some desert planet, or something equally appalling. The punishment should fit the crime. Killing a few merchants would earn them hard labor, and for a few the loss of their physical bodies. But Orcus generally reserved the more brutal treatment for the worst sort of criminal.

He regarded her as she typed, wondering what sort of woman Adekos had sent to work with him. Timid? No, not entirely. Shy, perhaps, but there was a certain stubborn quality in the way she continued the discourse after quailing. Or perhaps she merely liked to talk. One of those whose chatter only increased the more nervous they became.

Hmmmmm.

"Why, do you have any, hauum, alternatives?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

((OOC: Gonna split up next few posts))
Crisis 2
Forces: 80 Triumvirate Troopers

"Checkmate 3 Actual, 2 Actual."

"Send it for Checkmate 3 Actual."

"North and east containment perimeters set."

The Platoon Leader for third platoon merely broke squelch on his comm unit twice to signal to his fellow junior officer that he'd received the transmission. While the insertion had certainly gone as planned, Lieutenant Riley was not a fan of how exposed all of his forces were. Yes, they had expected this to be a reality during the accelerated mission planning process, but now that he was here on the ground...he felt even more exposed.

Turning to his Platoon Sergeant, Riley intoned simple orders. "Get me overlapping coverage on those two sectors, set up the AWs with interlocking fields of fire concentrated on these points. Check?"

The Platoon Sergeant made the typical grunt to indicate he was onboard with the plan for turning to begin shouting orders to the men.

Given the method of insertion and overall purpose of the operation, supreme stealth had not been a factor for the perimeter team. In fact, they wanted the people inside to know they were there if at all possible. The hope was that it would provide a distraction for the assault forces.

Watching as his men settled into final position, Lieutenant Riley was about to radio the other platoon when he heard what sounded like multiple explosions erupting from the Temple. Immediately, Lieutenant Riley shifted his gaze just to ensure a piece of building wasn't about to crush them. It was in that moment that he saw a figure plummeting towards the top of the Temple.

Shaking his head, the Lieutenant returned to the task at hand. "Checkmate 2 Actual, 3 Actual, we're set."

Two clicks of the mic were Riley's indication the message had been received. No sooner had that happened than the primary assault shuttle seemingly erupted out of the clouds in the final stages of its high energy corkscrew approach.

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Spark Finn shot the crustacean secret glances from the corners of her blue-grey eyes as she surfed the darknet. Codes and algorithms were already running. Her mind also tuned-in, invisibly searching transmissions, etc. through the force.

#girlwasapro #butstillsociallyawkward #lullz

Freckled-nose scrunched up in distaste as Lord Orcus word dropped entechment. For a technopath, it seemed a little too personal. But she wasn't in a position to argue, nor could she afford being compromised. Besides, she wasn't here to save every joe-schmo in the galaxy #inspiredbySal. And pirates were pirates. They were going up against a freakin' sith lord. #knowyourconsequences

"No alternatives." Maybe she was a little impressed that Lord Orcus wasn't just going to smite them all. Turn them to ashes.

Her datapad binged.

"Looks like they're at a spaceport between here and Nar Kreeta. Transmitting coordinates to your main ship systems now." Eyes reluctantly looked away from the screen. "So how did you end up here, Lord Orcus? I'm pretty sure our paths crossed once. I was a padawan on Alderaan. I never saw you. I heard stories. Later." #postCarach "What made you turn from the One Sith?"

She wanted the whale's tale. #lullztimestwo

#crustaceansarecrabs #whalesarecetaceans #taxonomy

Back straightening like a cresting wave, Orcus held up a flipper, forestalling her questions.

"Computer, open a line the bridge...."

"This is Captain Pekoy speaking."

"Captain," big eyes turned toward Spark,"we've had a breakthrough. Set a course for the coordinates you just received from Miss Finn and sound the general quarters. We've pirates to catch, hauum."

"It will be done at once, M'lord. Bridge out."

With that bit of business finished, Orcus turned his attention on the hacker. "Do you like stars, Miss Finn?" Slow, ponderous steps carried him over to a bulkhead. He pressed a hidden panel and the wall retracted, revealing a transparisteel viewport that looked out into the eternal, star speckled night. Orcus stared out the viewport fixedly, clasping his flippers behind his back.

"I do. The way spacers talk about the void reminds me of how the ancients once spoke of the ocean. A vast, untamable expanse. Breathtakingly beautiful, but terribly dangerous. Maybe one day we will explore everything there is to discover in this galaxy. Uncover every secret. Map every planet, just as we have the ocean's depths. But I think then some of the beauty will be lost..."

He sighed heavily.

"You see, the One Sith are singleminded, too full of greed and wrath. When they look out at space all they see are worlds to conquer, but they miss the vast wonders of the galaxy. The Sith of the Lost Tribe, now those were Sith to be admired. They knew the value of beauty."

An inexpressible longing came into his eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder just how shortsighted other claimants to my order are, but then power and wisdom do not always sail the same sea."

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

#ButIthoughtOrcus'namewasSebastian #totalderp

Converse-clad feet shuffled awkwardly to stand in the shadow of the whale. One hand clutched the datapad. Stars reflected on the glass of her lenses. Endless stars.

She decided not to tell him the odds on discovering everything in the galaxy.

#girlhadsomesenseyo

"What drove you to become a sith then, Lord Orcus?"

All they needed was some tea.

"Tragedy, on the main, as is so often the case. But it made me realize the power of the Dark Side. The circumstances of my fall were... less than ideal," he replied, voice even, with candor that would no doubt be surprising. Sith Lords rarely spoke of the manner in which they turned from the light. Many went so far as to seek out and kill those who had known them in their past lives, to purge out all memory of their former selves. Orcus was not party to that camp of thought. "Even so, I do not regret where it has led me. Without the Dark Side I would not have had the power to do what was necessary. And now, look, protecting an entire sector of space from the likes of pirates."

The stars warped into lines as they jumped to hyperspace and Orcus turned from the viewport to regard her with those fathomless black eyes.

"Such curiosity. Tell me, [member="Spark Finn"], who are you spying for? The Alliance? The Silvers?"

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Fathomless black eyes met pools of gray-blue. She blinked. And blinked again. "I don't think I've heard of anyone's fall as ideal." Converse-clad feet shuffled. Not out of nerves from his question. Just out of her general habits. #socialsituations

Black-rimmed glasses were adjusted up the bridge of her nose.

"If you're going to insult me with unfounded accusations, then I can leave your presence to make you feel more at ease. I can disable the pirate's ships and base when we get closer. Because that's my job. Is this what you prefer?"

#rude

Blue eyes continued to hold his gaze, prepared to drown in the endless black.

"Come now, Miss Finn, don't play coy with me."

Wide lips split open in a chilling smile that once more revealed rows of enormous, conical teeth.

"For all his logistical genius, Adekos has his flaws. A technomancer like himself, with a pretty face no less? Why it must've been his dream come true. You might have pulled the wool over his eyes, but do not think you can bamboozle me so easily, though your faux ire is an excellent smokescreen."

Walking forward slowly, he laid a flipper on the back of his chair, the only piece of furniture in the dark, empty room.

"Have no fear, I've no intentions of harming you. Simply answer my question."

[member="Spark Finn"]

Lee was... impatient... to say the very least of a man who served for almost a century in a dynasty of calculating warlords who vied for dominance in Atrisia. He was there during the fall of the Atrisian Empire and its transformation into a copy of the ancient galactic empire, he evaded the inquisitors for over fifty years and yet he was here, off world in a rusted junk ship training half breeds and pirates how to properly hold a blaster... he was irritated. Lee was the only member of the Jar'Kai who actually got payed not that he cared for the money, his only desire was to find a more powerful opponent to fight every single day and his sparring sessions with Mythos after the fallen kings power was severed had left him wanting for a combat like the old ones of the start of the Jar'Kai training grounds. Through the sound of blasterfire and machinery Lee pressed his earpiece hard to catch the coordinates of a shipment, new weapons, thermal explosives.... and a massive amount one of the most unstable substances in the galaxy..Rhydonium. Courtesy of Warforged Inc.

Lee waved off two Sentinels at his shoulders, spoke in hand signals to go back to their post, that they, off all the Jar'Kai, were not expendable, that they, of all the Jar'Kai,must return to Dagobah. They obeyed their captains word with not a single word in protest. It was true in a sense, but the real reason behind his dismissal of his body guard was because he wanted to do this alone.... he knew where the supplies were, he knew where the PT-7 he arrived in was stationed, he left without giving away his motives, reasons, concerns or even his presence to the others there.

It was short flight, down to the core of the planet and a barren mound of Chalacta, remote and desolate. The ancient modified fighter was flying appropriate identification tags yet he was not hailed. Lee was not the best pilot... yet he knew that once in the surface he would no longer need the PT-7. He would be coming back with a small freighter, when he hit the ground he was surprised to find...he was not alone. The rainy grasslands he landed on was crowded with more than two dozen Chalactans. The crew of the civilian freighter were disemboweled upon the cargo ramp as the poorly dressed but heavily armed people began unloading the inner cargo of the ship.

Lee took his time, smiling as he stepped out, and adjusted his hat relishing the kills to come... "Finally, something to quell the boredom"

giphy.gif

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Color began to tinge her pale skin, running up her neck to her cheeks. But it wasn't due to what Lord Orcus probably assumed it was from. It had nothing to do with Lord Adekos. It was because Orcus thought she had a pretty face. Comments like that always caught the one who thought she was basic off-guard.

A snort left her nose in the midst of his Cheshire grin. #predatorgrin #MobyDick

"Oh please. Lord Adekos is like a gazillion years older than me and we both know he prefers saucy diplomats. But most importantly, he's Umbaran. The odds of successfully lying to an Umbaran is zero point zero, zero, zero, zero, eight, seven, one, zero, one. Taking those odds on would be completely illogical."

#gofish

"Why is it so hard for you to believe that I've been burned out by lightsiders? That I actually thought Lord Adekos had training to offer me that I thought was valuable?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

"It is possible to both learn what Adekos has to offer and yet retain your true loyalties. You've given no evidence to me of being 'burnt out' as you put it. No rationale explanation. Besides, I was a gambler before I was a Sith. I made a living on calling others' bluffs. Your presence says one thing, but your face cannot lie."

The Umbaran Sith might've fallen for her wiles hook, line and sinker, but the Herglic Darth was no easy catch. Another puff of air whooshed from his blow holes.

"You've somehow managed to gain Adekos' trust. Got him to let you off the leash. But there is, how do you say, something fishy about you. Tell me," he said again, these last words coming out slow, voice deep as the oceans. "Who you work for."

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Converse-clad feet shifted beneath her. Not out of nerves. Out of fatigue. She had just gotten off Adekos' jungle world test not too long ago. Feth, still felt like she should probably take about twenty more sanisteams.

"Gambling? Guess that turned out okay for you?" Blue-eyes beneath glass lenses swept around the chamber as if to indicate the ship they were on. Not to mention the sith lord's ability to fund an orphanage. Well, what's left of the orphanage? Spark was a bit foggy on what happened there.

"You want proof. Fine. Belgaroth. That's all the proof you need."

#chewonthatlikeplankton

"You already know who I work for. If you insult me one more time, I'm going to leave this ship."

#checkmate

[member="Spark Finn"]

"I apologize, Miss Finn. I see that I've given you offense."

He made a placating gesture with one flipper.

"I forget that so many people see spying as such dishonest work, but to me it seems quite thrilling. Sadly, I can only dream of the life of a double agent."

The cetacean looked down at himself, or as much as he could with his squat stump of a neck.

"My uh, stature, prevents me from being anything but surreptitious I'm afraid." He gave a deep, longing sigh. "I have to find other methods of diversion. You see, I cannot find any greater thrill than when I play the odds. Gambling only ever lost me money. It was when I turned my sights away from those dens that I found cards and dice aren't the only things that can be played. Now, I still gamble, but the pieces are not the same. For instance, might I risk a small measure of your trust? You've seen what we do. Our methods are occasionally brutal, but they are only done to protect the greater good. The same way a pod of dolphins will kill a shark if it swims too close in order to defend their calves."

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Orcus"]

It would've been so much easier if she had been able to whisk herself away in an air of indignation. But his sudden change in tactic and politeness prevented her from doing so. It made her a captive audience.

#netted

"Why would anyone want to be a double agent? I'd imagine that life would be exhausting and lonely. I'd imagine it would be confusing. But I can't imagine you of all beings, wanting a life like that, especially with an empire like yours."

Datapad binged. They were getting close to the pirates. She could feel it through the ship's tech. She hated to think what else she could feel through the tech. Other souls that may be trapped there.

#creepy

"I'll admit your measures are surprisingly not what I had assumed them to be based on my own past experiences with the One Sith. So perhaps my initial capture by Darth Adekos was a blessing."

#fromacertainpointofview

Converse-clad feet shifted again.

"Can we go somewhere more comfortable?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

Aha, at last a crack in the armor, a chink to exploit. And rest assured, Orcus would continue to pry, questions a cat burglar's crowbar: sly finesse mingled with bouts of sudden wrenching. He would get to the bottom of this, if only just because a mole in the organization was far more entertaining than crushing pirates.

Barely.

The amateur actor smiled benignly, "Of course. The officers' lounge has a lovely viewport."

He was glad she hadn't attempted to storm out. Would have been quite distressing if he had to activate the gravitic modulator. An increase of more than threefold normal gravity? Why, she'd have been crushed to her knees. Not harmed of course, merely unable to move. Still, 'twas good it hadn't come to that. Last resorts were always such nasty things.

The Herglic Sith led her down the passageways and up a turbo lift into the officers' lounge. A spacious area, by ship standards, with a bar and a number of coffee tables and sofas. He gestured to a couch that sat facing a forward viewport.

"Is this more to your liking, Miss Finn? A drink, perhaps? No doubt we'll be in for quite a fireworks display once we arrive in system."

Crisis 2
Location: Staging Ground - 10 Kilometers from Temple of Illumination
Forces: 20 Triumvirate Troopers

During Approach of Assault Element

"Sir! They've just cleared the initial point."

The Lieutenant supervising the contingent of troopers that would be detached from the forward command post to bolster the assault team that would enter the facility proper cast his gaze skyward as the skies became turbulent. "Yeah. I would suppose so." Lowering his gaze back down to the Sergeant that was assisting him, the Lieutenant gave a shallow nod. "Hold us Sierra 1 out on the flightline."

"Yes sir." The armored trooper trotted as he issued a set of orders into the communications link provided by his gear.

For his part, the Lieutenant turned, pulled on his own helmet, and placed his hands on the primary weapon slung over his body before following after the Sergeant.

Present

The air was relatively smooth at the low altitude the stealth vessel traveled at. Glancing out the sides of the already open troop bay doors, the Lieutenant allowed the tactical updates sifting through his helmet's display to keep him abreast of changes. "Perimeter has been set, Sergeant. Looks like the primary team already roped in. You got the entry points?"

The Sergeant checked his own gear for a moment before sending the information to the tactical display screens in the shuttle and each of their troopers. "Got it sir. Looks like they made entry with one less. I'll send Hopkins and Relain through the same point - they're our best assault trainers."

"Very well, Sergeant."

"Ten seconds to insert. Standby for flare."

As the words of the flight crew crackled over the IVCS, the Lieutenant and the rest of the troopers disconnected from the system and made their final preparations. High-density nylon ropes remained situated at the edges of either side of the vessel. At this point, it was up to the flight crew to match the approach trajectory of the previous shuttle precisely.

In the Cockpit

"Ready on the thrusters."

"Ready."

"Engage."

"Repulsors engaged, five seconds to insert."

The pilot deftly maneuvered the controls to abruptly raise the noise of the shuttle while managing thrust to both the sublight drive and repulsors to keep the shuttle from severely increasing or decreasing altitude.

"120, 80 in the envelope."

Lowering the nose and adjusting thrust accordingly, the pilot brought the shuttle into a steady bank towards the final insertion point.

"100, 60." The co-pilot continued to rattle off remaining distance in horizontal and vertical separation to the precise insertion profile flown by the previous chalk.

"80, 40."

The pilot dropped the sublight drive nearly to idle as the shuttle gradually made the transition from hovering more than actual horizontal flight.

"60, 30."

"Shut down mains."

"Mains shut down. 40, 20."

The pilot's eyes were glued to the visual reference point his associates in the other vessel had informed them they utilized. It would be the co-pilot's job to monitor the profile of the approach. In the back of the shuttle, the crew chief and his team were monitoring for emergent threats.

"20, 10."

"Deploy ropes."

"Deploy ropes, green to insert." The second the co-pilot had finished the announcement, he reported the final status update to the pilot. "Even on the numbers, hold for ten."

Troop Compartment

"Let's go!" At the Sergeant's command, troopers deployed down the ropes three to each side at three second intervals. The only exception were the last two that deployed with only a second's separation from the Troopers before them.

Cockpit

"Line's are clear."

"Copy, full power."

"Full power."

In less than five seconds after all the troops had been deployed, the shuttle had rocketed off to a standby position to orbit with the rest of the shuttles should their assistance become necessary.

Three moves and the entire landing zone was engulfed in enough blaster fire to make the 501st duck their helmets. The Chalactan raiders were not particularly well trained by their movements but their weaponry was fine tuned and the best money could buy. To Lee this did not add up, how could riders that clothed themselves in the most mundane attire operate with enough firepower to halt an elite fireteam?He did not have the luxury of finding out. Lee narrowed his eyes and focused on the oncoming blaster fire, he did not retreat, rather stepped forward igniting his lightsaber and grasping his Alchemized sith sword on his other hand on an inverted grip. As a master of Shien, the fifth form, Lee angled his blades perfectly to aim the fire directly back to his enemies and kill them with their own firepower. This was the first second of combat and after as bodies hit the ground a thunderous rain of plasma fell upon his position... but he was no longer there.

Mythos had once remarked that Lee could split a raindrop as it fell from the sky, kill two men and then return to catch the raindrop before it soaked the ground. It was not a statement to glorify the warrior known as Lee Shinto, it was a fact as Mythos saw it. He never saw anyone as fast as him in all his life... it was because Force Speed was something that came as second nature to the warrior. As the blasterfire split the stone underneath his shoes, Lee dashed forward next to the ramp while splitting a Chalactan raider in two with his lightsaber, then force pushing both halves of his body into the frames of his friends to the side. Not missing a beat, he reached for his chest and produced an six force nullification darts sharp enough to skewer a man with the aid of the force. He bent his knees as blaster fire from both sides soared over his head and launched three of the darts to both sides, guiding the blades with telekinesis to their intended targets. The amount of focus and concentration needed to preform the task was a feat honed through decades of training and dedication built in the house of Shinto, Atrisia.

Six Darts, Six corpses grasping for the open wounds in their necks as blood wet the ground beneath them. They struggled no more... Rain started to pour down. The soldiers smashed by the severed body of their companion started to arise, weapons in hand still not willing to surrender the fight. Lee took stance with his sword, a beautiful blade crafted by alchemy and sith magic, sharp as the finest blade in all the galaxy...

His legs burst into action, blaster fire zipping around his legs and face at deadly close proximity. With his free hand he chucked his lightsaber to the other direction he was running from, the blade igniting through telekinesis in the air, twirling to sink itself into the chest of the final chalactan raider, as he split the dew of the morning with his blade. Speed of a Master.
giphy.gif

And his blade struck true, through the heart of his foe... as Both hit the ground simultaneously... and the master casually cleaned his blood stained blade on his red tunic, before stepping into the freighter and fixing his tilted hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom