Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onderon Hex Dominion

[SIZE=10.5pt]So guys, its that time again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]We are looking around and Carida, Arkania, and Bodgen are being claimed by the Collective.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]So, Onderon is looking to be our next Dominion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Objectives Suggestions are open and appreciated. None have been set at this moment, but I'm thinking of loosely DMing an adventure on Dxun (Weekend Treasure Hunt Style)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Onderon[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] is fairly lore heavy in the Legends Universe so we have information to go off from and recently it has been the GR Capitol and The Mando'ade Capitol. Canonically Onderon is a fairly peaceful monarchy and I feel like we could have some decent adventures on it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Iziz[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] is the Planetary capital[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Dxun[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] has dark side history for FU's to go check out and junk. There is a couple places there that could be neat to go exploring.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm Tagging some Hapans as there was talk of them wanting to join the FWC or discussing joining it amongst themselves. Perhaps they may want to play with us during the Dominion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]@Relina Zahn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]@Allana Bedeaux[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]@Persphone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And of Course the Metal Lords are welcome to take part if they desire[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][member="HK-36"][/SIZE]

[member="Laira Vereen"]

What was the state of Onderon as of the Mando'ade dominion?

Is the monarchy still around? I recall them being sort of Sithy way back in Legends, but that was thousands of years ago (and it's probably not even the same dynasty anymore).

From a short bit (Not in depth at all) of investigation, looks like the Mandos mostly played with Dxun. As far as the Monarchy, I'm not entirely certain. I remember there was one GR senator who played around with Onderon a while back but I don't remember any details as to what she did with it.

I'm feeling like it would make sense for Onderon itself to undergo a bit of a renaissance with the Mando'ade collapsing. Easy to write about a new monarchy with ties to the classical one attempting to re-establish themselves. Could also chuck in some stuff about a Sith Underground movement. Just thoughts.

Draco Vereen said:
I'm feeling like it would make sense for Onderon itself to undergo a bit of a renaissance with the Mando'ade collapsing. Easy to write about a new monarchy with ties to the classical one attempting to re-establish themselves. Could also chuck in some stuff about a Sith Underground movement. Just thoughts.

Sounds good. Sith cultists can want to 'bring back the good old days', whatever those were.

Diplomatic types can negotiate with the local aristos.

Food for thought, this could even be a way to link the DMed adventure on Dxun with whatever's going on in Iziz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom