Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once more into the Breach

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Troiken sounded like the farthest thing from Alliera's mind when it came to remnant sith, a thought that still brought a smile to the Ex-Mand'Alor's face, base, but here they were. The original people who wanted this job done had requested a whole group, but Alliera took a portion of the pay to do it on her own, maybe she might wash away the pain of the past with the blood of the sith, or maybe they would finally bring her down. Alliera didn't care eather way, her people abandoned her, and her husband was dead. Alliera dodged to the side as another lightsaber came streaking by, blocking it with her sword and sending the lightsaber careening into a side hallway.

Certain things in this world bred terrifyingly bad decisions. Pain. Loss. Regret. These sorts of things led many men and women to seek salvation in the bottom of a bottle, in cheap affairs with purchased mates...or in Alliera's case, suicide missons. When the Mandalorian known as Isley Verd heard of his "sibling's" latest escapade, he made his way out to Troiken in order to make absolutely certain that he would not be burying her this day; and upon arrival he found her in the thick of it. "Dammit Alliera." he growled as his footsteps bore him as quickly as possible to the scene of the fighting. He expedited this voyage by kicking on his jetpack and relying upon his machine pistols in order to cover the ex-Manda'lor below. "What are you thinking?!" he all but roared over the open channel.

@[member="Alliera Nakamura"].

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
@[member="Isley Verd"]

"I don't know." Alliera said, taking down a Sith Trooper with one of her throwin' knives "after all I've lost, I've found a new Family...but I don't want to lose that too." Alliera then blocked a Sith's blade with her Kiai'ta, before dueling for a bit with him. His lack of skill was obvios, but Alliera kept playing with him, dodging and deflecting blasts that came at her as if she was dancing across the field. Before long though, Alliera seemed too tire of the game and ended the Sith with a simple decapitation. " my throne is gone, my husband followed it shortly, and my people act as savages to ones who should be there own..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom