Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On way to......Javin. ( Open rp)

After having been seem lost in the constant move from one Master after another and the rigid training schedule they had him in. Ronin one day figured that he just about had it and just like that. Walked off on his own hope to maybe take time clear his mind for while. And knowing staying in or round any of their held system was out of the option. He figured jump on one the available transport ship he could find work in. Take up use one his many alias he eventually secures job as on board mech ....

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Traveling throughout the galaxy proved more useful in my understanding of organics than I believed. Even with the amounts of accumulated date I had it was not the same as an actual experience. So much interaction to be learned and yet I was no closer to understanding. I felt as though where on truth is discovered several more question come with it. So much to process and, even with my new systems, proving to be difficult to fully do. Still I felt the need to make haste for the next system to try and make my way back to Corascant. I had taken the opportunity to begin wearing organic clothing, currently wearing a simple black dress with matching shoes. I was aware it would seem odd to most organics but I tried to avoid acknowledging it.

As I made my way on board I secured a seat for myself I looked out the nearest window to observe all outside. I did not realize I was also sitting near another organic in doing so. My attention was,to be fair, on other concerns.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then despite the ship cargo hold being weigh down with quite bit merchandise. That he had just about most his regular crew work on it. Leaving most the handling of passengers that bought passage to the next leg of their trip to new scrap of the crew. Namely Ronin to deal with which was not quite something he sign up for but then again. Captain orders were captains orders so with bit hesitation he then after done check the ship engine. Check in and seated most the passengers till Captain voice call forth from the com that they were going ship off shortly.
And so with that said he then head off to take seat just across one the few windows. Lost in his thought that he did not notice the stranger that sat just across him by the window.

@[member="MAI"]

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
The man sat across from me and, for a moment, I looked at him. My scanners could detect the field of energy around him, indicating he was a force user. My defense were armed if he turned out to be a Sith, or at least a force user who planned to do wrong. Still I did feel the need to at least greet him, as most organics tended to do when seeing someone new. Though situations varied it was usually the same case: they say it out of a want to end an awkward silence.

"Good day." I said to him, waiting to hear his response.

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

(OOC: Sorry. I would've responded earlier had I know.)

It was then soon enough with cargo all but secured and few that book passage on their next leg trip seated. Looking beyond the horizon the window ahead. As ship shook and rumbling of the engine as they fired up one by one that he found himself. In deep thought and contemplation as next stop being last leg of this trip. Where once and for all choice had be made ....should he stay continue on path or go. Back into the dark abyss of space ?

But then in fleeting moment he could not help feel gaze brush towards his direction. As from behind one sitting across from him seem taken interest. Check him out and no less perhaps put up their own defense against him.As then soon followed came voice, cold and somewhat emotionless.

" Good day."
Then came the short awkward pause as turn his gaze at being as well.

"...same to you.So if may ask.....what brings you all the way out .....Javin....where this ship is next to dock?"

Direct and precise was his question.....tone curious and somewhat neutral. As silence for him seem deafening he no less felt mood to break it and converse with the stranger.

oc: It ok no rush....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom