Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leritor, it was close to home for the ancient Dathomirian witch. Plans were in the works so for the time being she was on Leritor. The stronghold was under construction. Temp houses were in the side of the mountain; however, the true stronghold was deep inside the mountain.

Petra was not in her normal chamber that was mile under it all. She was in the sun. Watching the newly arrived Dathomirian rancors getting used to the lands, it was a cute sight because the yorshi that roam around were all curious with the new massive beasts. The large rancors were smart to watch where they stepped and the little guys were fast. It was amusing to watch.

One rancor was away of the herd. The witch walked over to it. Looking up at the creature, she sweetly asked, “What is wrong, sweetie?”

The rancor made its noises like it was speaking to Petra. She looked down to see a yorshi breathing shallowly. The large animal had almost crush the little pup and felt so bad. Petra knelt down and picked the puppy up. Softly she spoke words, purple ichor rose from the ground to wrap around the pup. As she healed the pup, she was happy to see the magic of her had taken full control of the force on the world.

Once the magic had done its healing, the yorshi leapt from Petra and ran off. The ichor disappeared, and Petra looked over at the rancor. Warmly talked to it, “See… even Goddess looks out for all creatures even on this world.”

The beast spoke again and sat down. Petra walked over to lean against it with its hand resting on the ground on the other side of Petra. “Yes, sweetie… more will come to walk and fly on this world.” Rancor speak again, and she happily replied. “I agree that they are cute, but I know they will get bored and go back to running around away from you all. They are just like ‘oh what are those things'.”

Both continued to talk as they watched other rancors play gently with the puppies.

[member=Aspri]

Aspri

A
She was strong but she needed to learn more and more if she was to be a force to be reckoned with, a force so deadly that no one would dare to draw her anger nor harm her sister and those she finds precious to her. She traveled around looking for tomes, Holocrons, books, People to train her but ever since her previous master she has been cautious as of late as she arrived here she walked around feeling the planet and the life around her as she walked around in the sun her wings where retracted underneath her cloak so they are hidden and out of the way as she walked and hoped she would find someone who can teach her.

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

There was a stranger on the world. The flow of energies was not of the planet or her people. Another visitor to her world. Petra had thought of why Metus would send people to her. She had plans and worlds to destroy. It was not her job to entertain the lesser beings of the world. However, this one had energy felt like another world she had visited long ago. It was almost thousand years, but she never forgot how worlds and people felt in the flows of all energies that existed.

Reaching out with her force because she was comfortable resting against the rancor as they continued to chat and joked. Petra wanted to be amused more. Teasingly had her voice sound like she was standing just behind Aspri’s right side. ”Oh a Diathim… haven’t seen one in ages, Although I haven’t been looking for your kind.” Petra chuckled to herself next to the rancor. She did continue, ”So why come to my world little angel?”

[member=Aspri]

Aspri

A
When she heard the voice she practically almost jumped and spun around for a moment to what she thought was the source but found nothing, The Blades she summoned almost out of sheer instinct went away as she looked around hearing the voice that knew what she was so she decided to let her wings out from under her cloak but retracted enough not to be scrapping against trees or anything else but they wont be so uncomfortable hiding under her cloak. As she heard the voice speak more and ask what brought her here part of her didnt want to tell it why but if this voice could teach her what she needed to know she shouldn't miss the opportunity out of paranoya so she responded in a calm as possible tone.

I come to learn if that is possible...

She did not know who or what this voice was but if it can show her to a teacher or be her teacher then that is a good start

To learn was the answer, one that the old witch had done in many different ways. Some had scars and others had smiles. It was always base on the student and their behavior with her. She would see how this one will be like. So with the voice, it was time to send the woman to her. “You are on the right path… keep going forward and you’ll see a small herd of Rancors. I am there next to one.”

[member=Aspri]

Aspri

A
She was hesitant at first to continue after the voice spoke to her but she wasn't going to be learning much if she didn't go so she did, She continued her walk forward until she saw the herd of rancors the voice spoke of. Such interesting and terrifying creatures the rancors are or so she has heard and she could see why the stories spoke of them with such respect, When she arrived she saw a woman next to one of the rancors it was obvious they where tame...at least to her as they didn't attack but she merely made her way over to the woman and waited.

Petra kept chat with her rancor. They were at times better to talk with over people. Their rich history was one that the witch understood. The topic did change when many began to see someone approaching them. Petra did have to tell them to relax. They had a guest and would not feed her to them unless she failed.

Laughing hardily, the witch left her rancor and walked over to Aspri. She was about to speak to her guest but two of the rancors started up smack talk about using Aspri as toothpick. Petra had to look back and in a commanding motherly tone, yelled at them. “Enough! Go hunt for the clans dinner if you want to be rude… I want big kills or no crispy yorshis for dessert.” Then Petra turned back to Aspri, her motherly tone was still there but she was a little softer. “Sorry, kids have all the energy in the world and when not focus on a task. They get a little rude. And so that I’m not rude in the moment, I am Petra Cavataio, and Petra is good enough to address me by for now.” There were too many titles for her but the mains would said by others so she did not feel like listing them all out. “And you are, sweetie?”

[member=Aspri]

Aspri

A
She gave a glance over to the rancor's when [member="Petra Cavataio"] snapped at them like a mother snaps at her children, She must've understood what they where saying which was a skill she sadly lacked and hoped she could learn during her time here as she returned her gaze back to the Witch she merely nodded to her comment towards her children having too much energy. She wouldn't know how energetic kids can be even in her youth her childhood was not filled with happiness nor filled with energy, She heard the witch say her name as Petra Cavataio but preferred Petra over her full name or by any titles she may have she gave a respectful bow first before speaking in a calm yet firm as she could without sounding rude tone.

I am Aspri....I apologies in advance if i come off as a bit abrasive im still learning how life outside my own world works.

A Diathim not used to the outside galaxy. That was not a big surprise. They were not seen much even a millennium ago. Petra gave a smile. “That is fine, Aspri… we all have been in moments that we need adjust how things run compare to our homes.” Petra thought about what games she could play with this one. A new fly in her web to be used. However, a little more information was needed. Questioning Aspri, “You want to learn… Let’s start with what you know, child. What training have you had before setting foot on my world?”

[member=Aspri]

Aspri

A
Mentioning how naive she is to the outside life probably was not the wisest thing to say but she kept herself alert before she answered [member="Petra Cavataio"]'s question by conjuring a simple long spear that was made of pure green light, She showed it to her before dissipating it and spoke. "I can manipulate my own energy to create what my mind thinks up." It may not look like much but it kept her alive so far but she needed to learn more magic if she truly was to protect her sister and her friends from harm again, her wings shifted back into her so they wont be in the way as she waited for a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom