Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private On the trail of Raiders

Jared was the type to make it around the galaxy. A hunter, a seeker, a wayfinder. Not in the way of his father, but in the way that it didn't matter who someone was, what flag they may have flown over their settlement. If there was credit or talon to be made, he was there and doing his best to help everyone. As long as they weren't actively being a dark side infested village.

That was why he had been hanging out near the Kathol Outback, in the old Rimward League space. A moon on some planet that had called out for help one too many times. Jared had been here to satisfy a few calls for help. Beasts getting close to settlements, farms collapsing from raiders.

A lightsaber and the right use of the Force was easy to push people back.

But now, he was waiting for the next call, sitting in the cantina, making himself feel like he was the sheriff of this world. It wasn't going to last.

The being came running in, looking haggard and worried.

"We need help. Children have been taken…"
He continued on that there was another raider band hitting the outlying farms, they needed help. Without much thought, Jared stood up, not aware of anyone else who was following the recent plethora of calls for help from this world.

"Where?"

Samara Raine Samara Raine

When it raines, it pours.
"Up into the mountains most likely," came a response from the doorway of the cantina.

From the bright backdrop of the outside, it would have been hard to see who exactly had spoken up until the person stepped further into the more diffuse light of the establishment. A petite silhouette filled the void, and then the hood of their traveling cloak was pushed back revealing a head of honey-blonde hair and perhaps a familiar face.

"The band of raiders headed north on swoop bikes with the four kidnapped children as far as I could tell. If I may Sheriff... " Samara's sea-green orbs gazed over to Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser as the roguish Mirilian stood across the room from her. "I would like to help you track down those raiders and get the young ones back to their families," the Jedi doc expressed with sincerity. "They are from the farming village I was giving aid to and feel responsible for."

Last edited:
The Mirialan looked as the other voice sounded off. A voice he heard before, one with the Jedi, he thought. He knew he could place many a people around the galaxy with how much he travels. But Jared Starchaser knew that this one had grabbed him attention in more ways than just the academic and connection to Kattada and his father.

Blonde and blue-green eyes. Eyes like the sea. That was what it was that kept his attention and memory at the meeting of the other Jedi. Well, Jedi and people like him who were Jedi adjacent.As she stepped in, Samara looked at Jared. And she had the information, before he needed to search for it.

Looking around then back at her, he did provide the best Corellian grin as his blue eyes surveyed her. “Absolutely. Got a swoop, or we taking mine together?” He looked her over, she was a Jedi, and looked more than ready for the chase. It’d be a bit of a following their path, with what time they did have ahead of the pair. He checked his belt, saber and pistol were ready to go.

Samara Raine Samara Raine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom