Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the other side of the Galaxy

The sounds of a revolver being loaded up. The cylinder snapping into place, The two clicks of a hammer being pulled back, and finally, the very soft squeeze of a trigger to cause a controlled explosion inside the chamber. Sending a projectile smaller than the average human's pinkie finger faster than the speed of sound to smack into a glass bottle. Sending bits and pieces flying about in its own explosion. The second bottle followed with the same results. The third however, had the egg from a native bird sitting on top. With a crack, and red ooze flying everywhere, the bottle stayed still as the smoking gun on the other side of the range was holstered.

The camera angle change to be just over a cloaked individual's shoulder. His breathing normal and easy. A quick look down at his right hand to see it was immobile. The gloved hand raised to pull back a hood. Revealing a helmet which after a quick adjustment, was no longer on the man's head. Brown, disheveled hair was quickly fixed with a pair of hands pulling the hair down. Turning to his face as he smirkes to himself.

"I've been getting better."

Taking a hold of the helmet tightly, I turned around and went over to the landspeeder. Placing the helmet in the trunk, I removed the cloak, the durasteel armor pieces, and the flexable weaving of cloth from the top of my clothing. Leaving a long sleeved shirt that was open and billowing with the wind that was caught from the coming sandstorm. I laced up the boots once more and closed the hatch. Grabbing the belt with the slugthrower and putting it on, I got into the speeder and headed for town. Driving with one hand, the other tightened the loops on my leg. Keeping the holster for the slugthrower tight up against my right thigh. Once done, I put both hands on the controls and sped my way towards Mos Eisley.

The planet of Tatooine was about to get another Sandstorm to hit the busiest port on its face. And I was gonna be stuck in the middle of it. Yay for me.

"Carrol, Can you keep the garage doors open until I get home?"
"I'll try, but if the storm comes, your landspeeder will just have to wait outside."
"Deal, See you then."

Calling the apartment owner that I happened to be friends with, and step-cousins with, She would do her best for me. And I knew it. Either way, I had to get home fast. I punched in the accelerator, and headed for town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom