Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Patrol [Kat]

Neilo Ardik

N
High ADmiral Neilo had begun his first patrol of the Bothawui sector, the main sector of the Confederacy's reach in the galaxy. High Admiral Neilo of the Confederate Armada sat on the bridge of his flagship. He watched, from his chair, at the billions of stars before him and his fleet. "Steady as she goes, Flight Lieutenant. Everything seems quiet so far but keep your eyes peeled, crew. I don't want any mistakes." Neilo said from his officers chair.

"Yes sir!" the crew said in reply to the High Admiral.

Neilo nodded and placed his left leg onto his right, forming a 'T'. A proper gentleman's position. Ardik's swords sat at his sides, glistening in the light of the command deck. "Corporal Akinzi. Bring me a drink please. Corelian rum." Neilo asked of his first mate.

"Yes High Admiral." she said in response. The Corporal poured the High Admiral his glass, then handed it to him.

"Thank you, Corporal. Back to your duties." The High Admiral said before removing his helmet in order to take a drink of the crisp rum.

@[member="Kat Dawn"]

OOC: What's going to happen is you're gonna come flying past, I'm going to ask you what your business in the system is, then I'm going to bring you aboard for questioning and junk.

Seated behind the controls of Raven's Lament she was only barely paying attention to what she was doing as the ship dropped out of hyperspace. Humming softly to herself, she looked up just before a proximity alarm started screaming in warning. Cursing she flipped a few switches and pulled the ship sharply to the right and dived beneath an immense ship that she had nearly run into.

The massive ship was not alone as others similar in design were formed up on the outskirts of the sector she was heading into. "That...was to close." She easily could have come out of hyperspace right atop one of the ships, but it seemed all of her luck hadn't run out. Heart racing she maneuvered around the massive ships, wishing to put them as far behind her as quickly as she could.

@[member="Neilo Ardik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom