Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega?

So, I noticed a few Black Sun members ([member="Thraxis"] and [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]) had signed up for Heart of Darkness, along with myself. A single question for the faction; Do we want to do anything else?

We may be a bit late to sign up for any official threads, but do we want to do an unofficial Omega thread?

Thoughts, anyone?

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Well Tydus wont be getting involed with something that could kill him. But maybe we can do a Scrap Yard mission or such to gain salvage and such?

As far as I know the Black Suns dont have a dog in this race so unless your working as a Merc, Members aren't really needed to post.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Ah yes, while we don't have a beef, it can garner us wider attention on the board, so while we may not have a beef, we shall find the beef steal it from them and show everyone up. Its more or less just a publicity stunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom