Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle OMEGA SQUAD - Roving Environmental Explosive Killbox, "REEK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
igor-sobolevsky-strip.jpg
igor-sobolevsky-pre-war.jpg
igor-sobolevsky-closeup.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To build a specialized ground vehicle for Omega Squad
  • Image Source: Igor Sobolevsky@Artstation.com
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd.
  • Affiliation: Aien Mueller /Omega Squad
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Roving Environmental Explosive Killbox, or "REEK"
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Quadranium, Beskar, Standard tank components, Ultrachrome, Blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • DORSAL TURRETS - The modular ability of the turret allows for different mission parameters from increased sensors, to grenade launchers to heavy repeaters. The effects make this a capable vehicle.
  • RAGING BULL - Try and stop this puppy without blowing it up. Just try, the powerful motor, the strong frame, the Ronto is one mean (censored), it will push you out of the way, hard.
  • REMOTE UPLINK. DROIDBRAIN, AND SERAPHIM UPLINK - These three upgrades not only change the game but take it to another level. The remote uplink allows for an operator to drive the vehicle remotely. The Droidbrain allows for autonomous control if necessary. The uplink to SERAPHIM not only offers the same benefits as it does to each individual with real time intel and monitoring(among other perks) but SERAPHIM can access and control the vehicle if necessary.
WEAKNESSES
  • STEERS LIKE A BRICK IN MUD - The vehicle is tough and can take most grenade blasts, even some shaped charges along the sides, but what it has in defensive plating, it loses in handling..
  • EXPOSED GUN TURRETS - While the roof of the Ronto allows for a gunman, that spot is exposed for a well-placed missile shot or at least sniper.
  • REMOTE IS NOT LONG RANGE - The remote uplink is an upgrade that allows an Operator to remotely drive the vehicle to a specific location. This does not mean that they can link up from far away. Five Kilometers at best.
DESCRIPTION
Something relatively powerful, the Ronto is meant to be as modular and mission-ready as Omega Squad and Special Forces as a whole. A "little brother" of the Juggernaut, the vehicle is deceptively light for its size and capabilities and while it will not win any speed records, it is a mobile weapon fitting the name of the animal that bears its namesake. The weapon's capabilities allow for different options in combat insertion and extraction. The "RONTO" has had an amazing service record, being of vital use in several missions but all good things must come to an end. The technology from the vehicle has been taken in and upgraded (with permission of course) into the Roving Environmental Explosive Killbox, or "REEK".

Last edited by a moderator:

Aien Mueller

A
stupid wrong link... I kept forgetting I put it under my main account so when I finally found it, I bookmarked it.

all fixed...@Maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom