Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega Pyre Roster and Rank Structure

0LMZ1qk.png
​

​
Folks, I'm doing a roster.... and need to get it all nice and proper. So please post to me what is your IC rank, what section you are in and such here. We'll update accordingly.
Please review [ Omega Pyre : Who are we? ] so you can decide which area of the Omega Protectorate you would like to be in. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here!


​
***​
L E G E N D F O R F O R C E U S E R S​
Master / Elder | Knight / Spellweaver | Apprentice / Initiate​
​
L E G E N D F O R S U B - C O N T R A C T O R S​
Freelancer ​
 
A R M E D F O R C E S​
N A V Y​

O F F I C E R S​

Ivy Lasranae - Commander​
Jonathon Walsh - High Admiral​
Jorus Merrill - Captain​
Kaile Vera - Lieutenant​
Maira Varan - Commander​
November Sinclair - Lieutenant Commander​
Oliver Walsh - Lieutenant​
​
E N L I S T E D​
​
Miles Varden - Petty Officer First Class
​
* * * * * * * * *
​
A R M Y​
​
O F F I C E R S​
​
Allison Willamina - Major​
Basaba Willamina - Major​
Kali Yularen - Lieutenant ​
Kassandra Teague - Major​
Levy Willamina - First Lieutenant​
Nyos Val - Second Lieutenant​
Tysk Willamina - Second Lieutenant
​
E N L I S T E D​

Curits 'Dicer' Charles - Corporal​
Pravis Sharman - Staff Sergeant​

* * * * * * * * *
​
F R E E L A N C E R

Chloe Blake
Leon McConnell
​
Mirshen​
Xander Lok

* * * * * * * * *​
 
S C I E N T I F I C A C A D E M Y ​
F O R A D V A N C E D T E C H N O L O G I E S​
S. A. A. T.​
​
The leading scientific council of the Omega Protectorate. It is one of the leading galactic forums for research and science. Techs, the supporters of S.A.A.T., are future oriented and strive for progress and innovation. They specialize in a number of fields, but most notably,research, sentientolgy, and archeology.​
​
​
HEAD TECH RESEARCHER​
Ayden Cater - Head of Development and Design​
​
​
RESEARCHER​
Professor Talia Al Ghul​
Professor Kanet Gannegar​
Professor Falcon Gyndar - University of Corellia​
​
​
ASSISTANTS​
​
​
C A R D E A M E D I C A L C E N T E R​
​
Chief Diagnostician ​
Dr. Rhurek Thane, M.D.​
​
Doctors​
Dr. Khoomus Argo Eb'n​
Dr. Anemone Nivalis​
​
Healers​
Feena Mason​
​
Medics​
 
O M E G A P R O T E C T O R A T E ​
I N V E S T I G A T I O N B U R E A U ​
​

DIRECTOR​
Lester Freamon (NPC)​
​
DEPUTY DIRECTOR​
Leander Sydnor (NPC)​
​
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR​
Frank Barlow (NPC)​
​
UNIT DIRECTOR​
Haluk Carver (NPC)​
​
​
Special Investigators and Senior Special Agents​
Captain Mistral​
​
​
SPECIAL AGENT​
​
AGENT​
Aoyoshi Kinkawa​
Serana​
Aro Sloan​
​
RECRUIT​
​



U N I T S:

S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics) Responsible for specialized and tactical situations beyond capabilities of normal law enforcement.

Investigators (External) Responsible for all criminal investigations within OP territories. Sectioned off into multiple units (Narcotics, Homicide, etc.)

Internal Investigators- Responsible for following up on claims of corruption within Omega Pyre's own government and affiliated branches.

Protectors- Work within normal law enforcement duties except on a federal level.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom