Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Omega Pyre Rifle Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Name: Omega Pyre Standard Rifle Squad
Dev Threads:
Intent: To standardize the Omega Pyre Units
Affiliation: Omega Protectorate
Dev Thread:
Availability: While the Omega Pyre is technically independent from the Protectorate, the Pyre has come to be known as the elite force of the Protectorate
Type:[SIZE=12.222222328186px] Elite Rifle Infantry Squad[/SIZE]
Strength: Ten Soldiers
Description: The standard Omega Pyre Rifle Squad is the core unit of the Omega Pyre, with ten men, they are armed with OPR-2 Blaster Rifles and dressed in OACA-1 armor. Of course this doesn't mean they aren't armed with other things, most of them carry a BTI-WB Heavy Blaster Pistol, a Corek Custom Vibro-Blade, a smoke grenade, a anti-force user grenade, a concussive grenade and two thermal detonators and each trooper also has a PZ-9 Portable Sensor and the Commander carries a P-15 Tracking Sensor. The squad is command by a Sergeant or Staff Sergeant, usually has two Corporals for secondary commanders and the other seven soldiers are Privates of PFC's. Two soldiers in the squad also carry a MK I or MK II bolter for use of heavy firepower.
Links:

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Noah Corek"]

This looks very nice, normally elite units should be submitted with a dev thread. As I have used them in several threads leading squads with my Exarch simply link a protectorate invasion or two. Also please link all weapon this includes the bolters for ease of others who look at the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom