Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Olympic Series, LMG Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specs based off of http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=765)
Image Source:
spartan_laser.jpg

Deviant Art
Intent: A mobile weapon that is versatile enough to use on the move, but can also put down suppressing fire
Development Thread: If neccessary
Manufacturer: Vulcan Industries
Model: LMG Rain
Affiliation: Open market (must be purchases from me)
Modularity: Yes Sights, Barrel, Powercell, Stand, and Stock
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel, and Wood Stock
Classification: Light Machine Gun
Size: Two Hands
Weight: 11.35 kg
Sustained rate of fire: 50 rounds per minute
Rapid rate of fire: 100 rounds per minue
Effective range: 600 m
Maximum range: 3000 m
Ammunition Type: Gas Canister/ PowerCell
Ammunition Capacity: 200
Effective Range: BattleField
Special Features: Able to be used on the move , though it may be a bit awkward
Description: This weapon was designed to fit the growing need for personal heavy weapons in the battle field. It was built with the thought of having to be the move on a moments notice. This will be the first in a series of sqaud fire arms known as the Olympus Series. This weapon is strong enough to puncture medium armor at standard ranges, and high level armor at personal level. It is best used in suppresion fire, or in anti armored personal fire

I'm sorry, but I can't really accept any explicit mentions of damage capability, as far as exact numbers go. Please remove the mention of any absolutes, especially the damage capacity to armor types.
[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom