Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Memories Die Hard (Tal'Verdas and Verds)

Kix Tal'Verda

Kixi - Tal'Verda Aliit'buir - Cereal Box Clone
Mando'yaim was a small place and so rumors circulated it quickly. There were rumors of a new Clan out in the hinterlands, constructing an old village, they were supposedly refugees from the Galactic south that bore strong Mandalorian trappings. The rumors were blunt in one fact, they were being spread by clones... Men who entered Keldabe to trade for or buy supplies who looked exactly alike. It was rumored that they were lead by an ousted Grand Marshal of what used to be the CIS, other rumors combated this. Whatever the truth, the clones were in Keldabe again.

Kix, the newly claimed Aliit'buir, of Clan Tal'Verda was on an average supply run. He had stopped to the Oyu'baat to drink after a day of shopping for various construction materials that couldn't be collected in the woods. He was clad in simple farmer gear, though had a rather large pistol slung to his hip. He looked exactly like the words said, he was a spitting image of the Fetts though he had a shaggy goatee and long, bone braided hair that fell to his shoulders. He was sitting a table with a couple of his Clan mates, one was another clone, the other was oddly enough a Trandoshan Initate.

"Ca'buir made a good choice, guiding us back here."

"He also made a good choice with Aliit'buir." The other clone rumbled, the Trandoshan nodding in agreement. "He favors you. You're so much like Galaar... How could he not?"

"I'm not like Galaar." Kix rumbled and took a sip of his dark drink. "Galaar was a far better man than I can ever be."

"I hope thats not true, for the Clan's sake."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom