Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Games

MTKE55N.jpg

’’Set him down. And tie him behind the back.’’ she commanded callously as the two human enforcers the chiss lady had sent with them forced the blindfolded guy into the chair, and tied him tightly behind its backrest.

Only a few flickering strip lights lit up the since long closed down warehouse which were located in a more shady district of the smuggler's moon. This was no smuggler's work, though. No, this time she had to recall her old talents from Corellia. Her recent participation in a street fight tournament had whetted her appetite. The rush going through her body had awoken something, and being under a binding contract did not make it easier. That was the life of a smuggler, sometimes you did not have the luxury to pick what contracts that suited your likes.

With slow contemplating steps, she rounded the chair and sat half down on the table in front of the guy. Not a word left her lips, only a glance at [member="Sylzira"] before she casually took up the vibroblade and looked back at their unfortunate captive who the enforcers now had taken the blindfold off.

Slowly. Slowly. With one inch at a time, the sharp point of the vibroblade scratched against the metal surface of the table. Intense green-yellowish eyes were fixed upon the captive, whos own gaze since a while had given up looking for compassion.

''I-I told you I don't know anything! I don't have whatever you're looking for! W-where am I?''

The guy again tried to make himself appear innocent. That they had got everything wrong and he was not the guy that they were looking for. It was funny realy, somehow it always sounded like this.

She did not move a muscle in her face, but instead stood up again and rounded him. Placing a gloved hand on the guys shoulder, she leant down beside his head.

’’This is hell… And I’m about to give you the guided tour…’’ she whispered in his ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom