Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Friends

She left the door opened on purpose, she wanted to know if he would follow her this time. From her room she watched through the window, just waiting for him to walk up those steps. Would he? And lord behold he did. She smiled but she would play coy, if she could that is. Her room door was closed and she sat there in front of it, butterflies in her stomach just had no where to perch, they constantly fluttered all over the place. Her heart was beating faster than she could blink. She bit her lip and watched, waited for those knocks. Then they came and she jumped when they sounded.

She took some deep breaths and thought about her words, "Oh I'll just say I left the door open on accident....noo! He would see through that." she paced back and forth, reached for the door knob but then got scared. She shook her head and did it anyway.

tumblr_m6lyl5dLEK1rri87i.gif

"Hi.."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
I took a while, but when he heard her through the door approaching it, and then opening it, he smiled when her only words were...'Hi.' His insides did a flip and he entered her room with his hands resting upon her waist and pulling her to him, so that he may kiss her easier, and so both of their bodies were practically melding to each other.

There was no hesitation in his actions, he had learned that it was better to not think when he was with her and just do. So he took her there, with his hands upon her waist, his lips locked to her own, and both of them practically smelling each other's scents. He loved it.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She looked at him when she opened the door, he was already forming a smile when she opened it. She laughed only a little after her greeting and then he embraced her, after rushing into her room and grabbing her. They shared another kiss, she placed her hands on both sides of his face, which was manly, but soft to the touch. They moved backwards in their steps until the came to just a few feet from the door. Then her arms moved themselves, and wrapped around his neck. Her fingers interlocked so that they could remain embraced. For a brief moment she pulled away and broke the kiss to say a couple of words to him. Her olive green eyes looked him in his, they reflected the dim light of the room.

"I thought you were gonna just leave...I was so hoping you would stay. Hoping that would come after me." she said chuckling.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Of course I was going to follow you in." He said while he pressed kisses all along her neck, and he picked her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist, and he carried her all the way to the bed where he fell upon his back - with her in his arms, all the while kissing her throughout the whole time.

"I came after you, now what do you want me to do?" He replied, trailing kisses all along her neck and face.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She allowed herself to be carried, lifted off her feet. She wrapped herself around him to cling on. They would plunge onto the bed that was the obstacle they were trying to reach. The cushion of its broke their fall and cause no harm to either of them. The connection she felt would only increase over time, over the time they shared at this moment. She didn't want him to leave, these thoughts crossed her mind as she returned all of the kisses he would give, with the same if not more passion. This a typical love story, if it were to go on and end up that way. Who knew? Honestly.

"I want you to stay, stay the night. Here. With me." she would say in a soft voice that would give way to the fact that there were feelings being shared! This a crucial moment, all of this vulnerability! Too cute.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He nodded his head and continued to press his lips all along her neck while he undressed her. He spoke words of jest, to get her to laugh throughout the endeavour, and when he wasn't doing that, he was undressing her further and pressing his lips over every single exposed piece of flesh upon her.

A few minutes in their foreplay, the evening of passion and love began between the both of them.

In the morning, they would have eventually woken up, two naked forms in the bed.

[member="Imani Ever"]

It was as if she was having a dream. Through her sleep she had glimpses of the night past. She laughed, and felt adored the entire time. She remembered her undressing, one piece of clothing after another, it was very clear as if it was happening at this moment. She awoke, her eyes slowly opening, blinking as they adjusted to the brightness of the room. She peeked her head up and yeah she was in her room. Then she turned her head to see Zaren laying right beside her, and she immediately began to blush and smile. Soo she wasn't dreaming, that was good. She wanted it to be real.

She poked him on the nose, softly, hopefully it wouldn't wake him. Just looking at him made the connection they shared stronger. She wondered if it would turn into more. She would put on clothes over her bare form before lying back down just to relax. This all done while he was sleeping of course. His form was much more massive than hers, she let out a sigh, and leaned back into her pillow.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He was awake throughout the entire thing, and when she had laid down beside him for that final time, he was still naked of course, though his lower body was covered by the sheets, and he wrapped his arms around her body once more. He seemed to enjoy the intimacy when he wrapped his arms around here, so he'd do it some more.

He turned over on his side after a few moments and just stared her in the eyes. He didn't even need to say anything, just the looks they were giving each other was enough to say the words.

[member="Imani Ever"]

Well it would seem he was awake, and why did she think he would remain sleep when she was up and about. She laughed when she wrapped his arms around her. Snug fit. It was cool, just a chilled moment. She ran her fingers down his massive arm. There was this vein she had taken an interest in. Smoothly running her finger nail down the length of it. When he looked at her, she could tell what his emotion was, it seemed that was something to develop, and rather quickly. It was moments like these that she hoped everyone had a chance to experience with all the fighting going on, but that was out if her hands. She needed to focus on herself, and being in this moment.

"I swear, since we met that day you've been copying me. I come to Anaxes, you come to Anaxes, I wake up you wanna wake up. Haha how'd you sleep Mr.... Zaren ." she said poking fun at him in the beginning, the later parts of her statement was where she remembered him telling her to not call him Mr. Jedi anymore. She might still do it though since it was pretty funny to her, but not in this moment.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Would you rather I stayed asleep so you could have your way with me?" He said with a grin. It was an obvious jest, and he rose up only to nuzzle his head between her head and shoulder and he nipped at her neck playfully.

"Just Zaren." He whispered ever so slightly into her ear, however he still pressed his head to hers despite what she said. "What's your analysis of the night previous, Doctor?"

[member="Imani Ever"]

"Yes! I really wanted to have my way with you." she said chuckling, almost synchronized as he nibbled on her neck, which made her tense up. She pulled away, but at the same time didn't go anywhere on purpose. As much as it was ticklish she enjoyed it. She brought her hand up and ran it softly, and slowly across his head. He whispered into her ear, just a slight chill ran down her back, that she wouldn't deny, to herself that is. She wouldn't let him know it.

"Okay Zaren" she said placing emphasis on his name. Then she would blush, rolling her eyes as he spoke, though in a playful way. She shook her head slowly. "Oh Doctor? Welp, I must say you were good. But...." and she left a little cliffhanger there just to see what he would do, or say.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"You're so kind." He said softly to both of her statements. She was trying to tease him, and he wouldn't fall for it. Even if he seemed to be enjoying it.

"But what, not perfect?" He let his question hang in the air for a few moments before he said, "I guess I could say the same." He said in an obvious joking tone, and then he buried his head into the pillows on the bed.

[member="Imani Ever"]

Her mouth dropped, but at the same time she was trying to hold back smiles, and laughter. She sat up in the bed, and just watched him bury his face in the pillows. She took one of them and playfully wacked him on his back so it wouldn't hurt much at all. She hit him again and just looked at him. She still had that expression on face, though she did know he was playing around. Lots of teasing was flying around the room.

"Hey! I was good...okay? Hmmph hehe" she said trying to get him to turn around, and when he did she stole a kiss. Then she just threw the entire pillow at him in its entirety.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom