Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Friends

Anaxes Citadel

6 months had passed, and now she lived on Anaxes with her brother. She finally earned enough money to get them off Coruscant. They were now living in their a grandfathers house in Sirpar Hills. What a blessing, it was the only thing they were left with. Atleast now she could attend school, take care of her family, and enjoy safety for a moments time, though every once and a while she smiled when she thought back to [member="Zaren Bouqi"] and herself talking about such a place.

She sat in class, it was almost over, everything was being wrapped up. She didn't have to work today, so she was free to get home. Another blessing! She could just kick back with no distractions. Her head rested ontop of her hand which was propped up. The last few words from her instructor flew through her ears. There was only 3 minutes left of class and then she would be out of here. Days like this she wished she sat in the back of the class, but her instructors expected a lot out of her, as she did herself.

The bell rang, and everyone began to move around, she began to pack up her bag, but then she was caught by two other students who had questions. She sighed for a moment, but didn't mind helping.

Zion Krayt

Z
The Citadel was a building for the military, research, and medical facilities, but on a significantly smaller scale compared to the other branches. So when his feet carried him the length of the corridor and he passed a room just as [member="Imani Ever"] was exiting, he couldn't help but stop and reach towards her to stop their collision.

"Look who it is." He said when one of his hands settled upon her waist. He hadn't even expected to see her upon Anaxes, especially six months later from their first meeting, and he was certain she wouldn't have recognized him, since she would have been doing many things while he would have only been in the same places.

She would have been travelling, he would have been upon Ossus, exclusively training his Padawan, but now that she was in front of him, he wondered if it would take her a moment to recognize who was standing in front of her.

She was surprised at first, initially she didn't see the persons face, but she felt the hands on her waist. This promoted a quick reaction from her and she took a step back, only to see a familiar face. Immediately she began to form a smile, but she tried her best to hold it back and not show him anything. Yes she knew who it was, though she wasn't one to forget faces and names that easily.

tumblr_m1mg16sp1F1qmunhzo2_500.gif

"Hey Zaren! How are you?" she looked him up and down only to see him now...without all the injuries! She reached in for a hug, she would wrap her right arm around him while she held onto her books in her left. This was completely unexpected, she honestly didn't think they would cross paths ever again, atleast not like this.

"Are you following me Mr. Bouqi?" she said smiling and looking around as other people as they all scattered.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
It took her a while to respond to him, and he was beginning to think that she had forgotten who he was, or something that was actually amusing, she was just doing it to tease him without using any words.

Then she spoke and accused him of following her? Funny.

"I told you to come to Anaxes." He replied and he wrapped his arms around her as well. It was unexpected, but he enjoyed their embrace despite that. "Do you need help with anything?" Already he had put his own mission to the side and was helping someone else before he helped himself.

[member="Imani Ever"]

Yeh she enjoyed their embrace as well, there was something about it. Welp. She laughed, and nodded. "I don't quite recall you telling me to come to Anaxes..." she said playing around. She wouldn't forget the fact that she liked teasing him. There was just a brief moment of awkward silence before either of them talked. He offered her assistance. Hmm, there wasn't any heavy lifting, she was on her way home.

"Nope, unless you want to walk me home or something?" she said responding. The transfer station wasn't too far, and those Kerri's she didn't much care for, they were a waste of money. Besides the walk home was so peaceful and elegant.

"is that okay? Or are you busy..?"

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Oh you don't?" He questioned with an amused look upon his face, but he didn't say anything more to that response. He knew she was trying to tease him and he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of having successfully teased him.

"I'll walk you home then." He said, taking her hand and pulling her along towards the exit. The path that had become his entrance had become an exit within a matter of moments, though he supposed it was always an exit, it just depended upon what you were using it for at the time.

"It's perfectly fine, Imani Ever."

[member="Imani Ever"]

She laughed as he took her by the hand and pulled her along, she willing went. She wanted to go, and be there...with him. She wondered what he was up to during that massive time skip of 6 months. They hadn't talked, or interacted but now it seemed as though they had been communicating and interacting the entire time. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes, but then looked away when she felt he might have noticed or when she felt she was staring too much.

"So what's new? You completely disappeared on me, though I always remembered you. Its been a long time and I know you've got stories to tell, that is...if you want to share them." she said softly, as they walked. She wanted to know the heck that tingly feeling was! Ugh!

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
They hadn't communicated throughout the six months, that much was true, and he wondered if she was trying to make him feel bad with that point made. Definitely not how you start off a conversation, or at least continued one. As far as Zaren Bouqi was concerned he was an expert at ending conversations, maybe not starting them, but sometimes he thought himself quite the sly guy.

"I have hardly done anything exciting. My life has been the same exact thing every single day these last few months. I have taken on an Apprentice, to teach the ways of the Jedi of course. It is a repetitive thing, but I believe it necessary, so I go through with it of course. Perhaps you will meet him one day." He shrugged. "What have you done?"

[member="Imani Ever"]

In a way she wanted him to just pop up out of nowhere and they continue with the connection they had, though the other half of her was like why would you say that? She hadn't a want for him to feel bad, she only hoped he didn't take it the wrong way. Welp, it was said either way there wasn't much going back. If that was the case she would just have to correct herself afterwards. She nodded as he spoke, yeah he was busy as expected. Those Jedi, they live very hectic lives, especially at times like these.

"Well, we just moved here some Months ago, I'm continuing class, working part time, and taking care of my younger brother all at the same time. We live up here in our grandfathers home that he left us. I guess it took us a while, we just didn't have the money to move out here before, but now it seems like things are changing for the better...definitely for the better" she said looking at him from the corner of her eye, and then away again.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Indeed. If the rumours are true, then the Sith became too cocky and attacked Dromund Kaas, a planet underneath Mandalorian control and they lost the battle. They retreated. Despite the problems that the Mandalorians and the Republic have had in the past, it is still a good victory. Things are getting better." He agreed with a smile.

"Are you at the top of your class?"

He believed that you went for the top, or you didn't go at all. He lived by the mottos of go big or go home, and be proactive, not reactive. The latter may be considered more along the lines of the Dark Side, considering he was a Jedi and needed to abide by Form Zero, but sometimes...There was no time for that.

[member="Imani Ever"]

"that's good news of course, just music to my ears." she said relieved in some way. It seemed like one less worry out of a bunch, and one less battlefield where he would have to serve, and where she would have to volunteer, and where others would lose their life's regardless of their alignment. Then there was his smile, it made the tingling feeling inside become more intense. She had to refocus though, because he had asked a question.

"Am I the top in my class? Yeah, I am. Does that impress you?" she said chuckling afterwards and smiling at him. It was definitely a quest in itself to make sure things were taken care of and she maintained her grades in school. Everything was for the future, one where she wouldn't have to stress so much about her family.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Just a little bit." He confirmed with a chuckle and a smile. He wasn't against being in the company of 'stupid' people. At one point in his life, he had considered everyone except his friend dumber than the both of them. Just because they tricked the whole of the Jedi Order. It was exciting as a Padawan, but now he was a Knight, and now he was on Anaxes, a planet that would be in the hands of the Empire-in-Exile in the future, also known as the Imperial Remnant.

Squeezing her hand slightly, he glanced to the side at her, and he said, "are we nearly there? Not that I don't enjoy this, only curious." He said and amended with a smile.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She smiled, and continued to walk beside him. From the stories she heard Jedi weren't like this. There were only the few stories similar to this one, but they weren't in love. Sure there was a type of attraction or connection there, but love was something not on the vocabulary list right now. She wasn't sure if it ever would be. Too soon to tell of such things. Then she felt his hand tighten in its grip around hers, it was harmful, but noticeable. Then he looked at her, and she returned the gaze.

"Yeah actually its just up this hill. Also thank you for this, once again you bring great company Zaren." she said chuckling and shaking her head slowly.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He nodded his head and wondered as to what his next actions should be. He was enjoying this walk with her, but the first time they had met, there had been some sort of connection between the both of them. A connection that he wondered if he could have again.

"I should be thanking you for this, you're the one who accepted my offer. Is your younger brother at home, or does he have some sort of schooling?"

He asked while they began climbing the hill.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She looked to the ground as she took step after step. It would seem she stared enough today, there was a cool breeze that would whip through her hair, and blow it along with it. She began to climb the hill, something that gave her a workout everyday, she enjoyed it. It was how she kept her figure haha. She clutched her books in her other arm, so they wouldn't possibly fall from her grasp. As she looked down, she would suddenly look up when he asked her another question.

"I'm glad you offered, because the whole time I was hoping you would ask to walk me home or something. But no, he's not home at this time, I got out of class early today, and don't have work soo.. Yup."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
Once they got to the top of the hill, the Jedi Knight stopped and turned his head to look over at [member="Imani Ever"]. She was indeed beautiful, and he took a half-step towards her so that they were extremely close to each other, one of his hands was placed upon her waist, and then he pressed his lips onto her own for a passionate kiss.

He didn't even think his actions through when he did it, he just went with it, and continued to kiss her for a few more moments until he pulled away. "I apologize..."

[member="Imani Ever"]

It was sudden, and she wondered why he stopped. As she looked up to see what could possibly be wrong she was taken in by his embrace and kissed. As she reciprocated by placing her free hand on his cheek, she knew that it was obviously something more between them. Even after all that time, it was still there, just thrown to the side for a brief moment until they would come into contact once again. The setting itself couldn't have been better, there was no outside noise just the breeze, and the rustling of the nature implanted there. It seemed to last for the longest time until he pulled away. She let it happen, and her breath was almost heavy.

"No, no it was fine...you read my mind Mr. Jedi." but she was just a few feet away from her house. As she continued to blush and smile, she took those steps. She climb the three steps to the porch of her home. She turned around to view him, and shot him a smile.

"Thank you, once again.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
That was it then.

He smiled as she walked away and climbed the few steps up to her house, and he raised an eyebrow at her as she thanked him again. "If you ever need it again, just ask." He replied with a confident smile upon his face and then he bowed to her. His heart was pumping, it was the first time he had done something such as that, and it felt great.

"And also, stop calling me Mr. Jedi. You know my name." He smiled at her.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She laughed at him, then she looked him up and down a little, for why she didn't know. She shook her head, and continued to look upon his face as they both shared a gaze at one another. His smile was confident, the same one when she first met him. Her eyes widened as if she was almost surprised when he bowed to her, manners Oooo; or maybe just because of his Jedi ways. Who knew? She didn't. Her heart was beating so fast, and she was still in a state of excitement afterwards, part of her walked away so he couldn't feel her heart jumping from her chest. That would be embarrassing.

She rolled her eyes at his next statement, in a playful manner of course. "As you wish" she said shrugging and entering her home.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
When she said those three words he followed her into her home. She didn't close the door, and it was obvious she wasn't done with him. He felt as if this time, she would be the one making the moves on him, but he wasn't sure, after all, he was no seer so he never really knew what to expect, unless the person meant to kill him, then he had some inkling.

Once he was inside of the house, he followed [member="Imani Ever"] to her rooms upstairs presumably, and knocked upon the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom