Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Friends

@Delila Castillon

Coruscant

It been a long tiring day all Hawk wanted to do was get something to eat and watch the smashball game. He went to his room at the Temple. He shower and put on clean Jedi robe. He was still trying to get use to them.

He goes to his favorite local tavern The Raven Nest. He orders a plate of wings and dark Corellian Ale. The waitress would bring him his wings. He takes the Ale and sits down at one of tables near the bar.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Delila avoided Coruscant as if it was the Gulag Plague's second coming. Her former home when she had commanded the Republic's 73rd Battalion, she had not visited much since. Not since she had said hello to @[member="Anemone Nivalis"] after her departure. Nivalis had fled as well, following her to the Protectorate like a lost little puppy. So, if she had hated Coruscant so much why was she back? Simple. A soldier that hard served in her Battalion - one of the select few that had survived Roche had died. Delila had come in for the ceremony. It was purely respectful. She had attended all of her fallen soldiers funerals and considered it a matter of being a good leader. Yet she hadn't had much to lead as of late. Funeral had come to mark more than just a passing of a soldier.

After the twenty-one gun salute had been finished, the solemn words spoken, there was nothing to do but get a drink. The redhead shed her formal attire and slipped into more casual wear. Something to blend completely into the crowd.

The bar of choice - The Ravens Nest - was much different than she was used to. Then again, she had been used to @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] dragging her to glittering and high energy lesbian bars throughout the Protectorate. It was more...working class of Coruscant. Dive bar central. Either way, it was a place to get a drink. She took a spot at the bar, ordering anything with hard liquor.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a Jedi. And groaned. They were nearly as bad as the Senate!

@[member="Delila Castillon"]

Hawk had just finished his order of wings when he caught a glimpse of a familar red head at the bar. That couldn't be her couldn't it. It been awhile since he last saw Del. They had parted as friends. They been romantically link. It wasn't that he didn't find her attractive. He did. It was her mouth that got her into trouble.

He wipes his hands on a napkin. He wanted a closer look at the red head so he took his empty glass to the bar for a refill. The closed he got the more he was sure that it was Del, "Hi Del." He says standing right behind her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Delila had been idly watching the smashball game, sipping her drink. It was an incredibly boring game, with teams she didn't much care for. She had the unnerving feeling someone was behind her back. The bar was crowded, so anyone could be behind her back. More like someone was staring at her. Name spoken, she turned with drink in hand, taking the man in.

"Hello Hawk." She looked the man up and down. "Come from a costume party?"

He laughs. "No, i did not come from a costume party. I am a Jedi Padawan." He says in a low voice. He didn't want them to be overheard. Some people had attitudes about Jedi. Blame them for everything.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Delila raised an eyebrow at the low voice. She glanced around the small bar, confused. Clearly the only people wearing an outfit that made them look like Tatooine orphans would be Jedi. Bit of a dead giveaway. Normal folks didn't walk around wearing various shades of brown as if it was an amazing fashion statement. She was trying hard not to laugh and the only way to avoid it was to take another sip of her liquor.

"Well then....I will drink to the death of your life as well tonight. Bit of a...uh...leap you took there."

Hawk order himself another ale. He smirks at her comment. It was pretty funny "It's not that bad. They don't make us become monks anymore. I don't think I could have given up on sex." The bartender gives him another mug of ale. "Let's grab a table and catch up." He didn't want to go into why he became a Jedi at the bar. It felt too personal.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Force forbid you would have to harness your libido." Rolling her eyes, Dells got a fresh drink to go along with her dwindling one. Finding the table that looked as if a wampa was having a food orgy upon it, Dells knew she was in the right place. Picking out a less saucy place, the fresh drink took a seat and so did she. Downing the older one the empty glass joined the middle of the table as she took in Hawk once again. Jedi. Really. How long was this going to last?

"So. How have you been?"

Hawk takes his drink and allows Del to lead him back to his table. Amazingly she knew which one. "How do you do that? Know that is my table." He sits down across from her.

He takes a sip of his drink. "It been strange. Never thought that I would go Jedi. How are things?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Because it looks like a wampa is feasting on it." Delila said truthfully, finding a napkin to wipe down her small corner of the world. Strange was a word for it. Interesting was another. Taking a long sip of her drink, she wondered how to respond. Obviously there was a fine line between personal feelings upon the Jedi and being a cold hearted ice queen towards an old friend. Head tilted to the side for a brief second to see who had entered through the door.

"Strange sounds about correct. Things are fine with me. Same old,same old."

Hawk chuckles lightly. "Is not that bad." The waitress brought him another order of wings. "Dig in. Food at the temple isn't this good." He munchies on a wing. He glances at the door following Del 's glaze. It was no one he knew. He didn't sense anything unusually.

"Have you seen any of my family in your travels?" He hadn't seen his father or brother in ages. He talked to his Mom almost every day.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Not particularly hungry. Appreciate it though.." Delila thought a moment. She hardly remembered what Hawk's family looked like. It was better not to tell Hawk that though. Any one of the Solos could have waltzed right past her and she doubted she would notice.

"No, and its a good thing too. Before this I was knee-deep in Bando Gora. As much as I got injured I miss the fight a little. The hunt."

"More for me." He finishes one wing and grabs another one. He knew he was being a little piggy. "Bando Gora? What happen there? ". He hadn't heard that adventure.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"No offense, you wouldn't hear of Bando Gora adventures. It was a Protectorate only problem so to speak.." Skeptics and conspiracy theorists might surmise that the Bando Gora were led to Protectorate space. Any one of their enemies could have supplied the tainted drugs along the various trade corridors, unleashing them in different areas. Once the Protectorate was busy dealing with an internal threat, outside moves could be made by said enemies.

Again, conspiracy for the most part. Although Delila did see the truth in internal issues allowing for outside forces to take advantage. That was any situation though, and a time honored battle technique.

"Let loose in the Protectorate. I was captured by them then escaped. Then during one of the final skirmishes one burst down from the ceiling and attacked me. Nearly died. Well, I did die for a little bit. Got a cheery new liver out of the deal though. Oh, and a painting. So it wasn't all bad."

"Wow." He say a bit shocked to hear that she almost died. "Glad that you are ok. I can't imagine a galaxy without you annoying me."

"A painting? What kind of painting?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Ah, the 'Verse would have been fine without me." Dells nearly choked at the next question. Ah, the painting. A glorious painting it was. Many redheaded females throughout the galaxy would love to obtain it. After all, redheads are the best. Regaining her breath, she chuckled lightly before explaining just what the painting was...or is...

"Well...its a stylized battle. Lots of movement and fellow soldiers. The kicker is I'm nude. Excellent likeness too. I suppose thats what happens when a person gets naked in front of a droid. Not on purpose, I didn't know the metallic creeper was hanging around."

Hawk almost choke with his laughter. "That is hysterical. I would love to see that painting." He always wanted to know if she was a real red headed.

Same old Del. Always causing problem.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

In the strictest PG-13 sense, it was quite....'barren' below a certain point on her body. The mystery of her true redheadedness(whom would doubt it?) would remain a mystery. Besides, the painting was private. It used to hang in her bedroom back with the Protectorate, now it was stored away back at her parents home on Ord Mantell. A bit difficult to keep a painting around when one didn't even have a bedroom or a true home.

"You'll never see it. Sorry. You'll have to find another redhead to trick into seeing nude." Finishing the last of her drink, it was time to take the subject off her nudity and beauty regimen. "How long have you been on this hellhole?"

"Awww that is too bad." He says with smirk. "I don't know Del. One day, you may show it to me personal." He says with a wink. He finishes his drink. "I've been here a few weeks. Not too long."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yeah, that would be a cold day in whatever hell you choose to believe in." Hawk was too cocky and too annoying for her. Plus a member of the Republic and a Jedi? Quadruple strike in her book. Still, she would let him have his fantasies for the moment. The guy was going to experience enough problems being in the Republic. Relaxing back in the chair, she nodded cordially enough. No need to attack a person she hadn't seen in a long time.

"I'm only here til early tomorrow morning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom