Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old Friends in New Places

ACHERIN

SOME SMOKEY CANTINA

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER OCCUPIED SPACE
border.png

MOSHED-2021-6-9-21-58-9.gif

Orika twirled the wine glass around in her hand, awaiting an interaction of any kind. Earlier that day, she had received whispers of contact from a dear, old friend. 'Corinne, I wonder if she's well.' She wondered to herself, grateful the one good Chiss she still knew had made it out alive.

Her fingertips tapped the table, occasionally turning her eyes back to the doorway of the small cantina. Waiting, wishing, hesitant of being caught, but the feeling of cold steel against her thigh gave her comfort. If someone did dare to attack her, she would not be left entirely defenseless. Not again. A soft sigh was emitted from her lips as both anticipation and innate boredom battled on in her mind.

"Care for another?" The bartender asked, wiping down an already clean glass. He didn't get many customers here, which was perfect for them both, enough to keep his business sustained and her business private. Orika gave a sincere smile to the man, nodding her head once.

"Two, if you would. I'm expecting company." She uttered out, her husky tone even and refined as she settled a cigarette between her lips, lighting it after a couple flicks and taking a little drag in before removing the thing from her mouth. "An old friend of mine is coming for a visit."

"Should I be prepared?"
He asked teasingly, the old man giving a comforting chuckle, shaking his head. Though, he was only half joking.

"Not this time, Zar. Not this time." She responded, leaning forward on her arms and bringing her glass back to her lips, smoke billowing up from her cigarette still pinched between her fingers.

At least, she hoped there would be no trouble. With her, you never knew.

border.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom