Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Friends Convene

Astrian had sent Sochi the message. He was badly beaten, first it was fighting a Terentatek on Nar Chunna, then getting into a fight with Verz Horak and the final blow was taking on Mikhail Shorn. That, was a mistake. However, he had sent Sochi a hollo message. He made it very clear what kind of state he was in and it likely came across as very angry and in quite a lot of pain. As an experienced assassin and warrior, he knew how to patch himself up. But, he had been stabbed with a force weapon. A spear, he had narrowly dodged it but he had been severely injured in the process and Sochi was the first person he could think to call, he was on Kashyyyk near a large open area where a battle had been fought in the separatist-republic war that led to the rise of darth vader. The clone wars had happened here, and considering that Astrian was a bit of a history buff, he wanted to see this. It was beautiful in truth, but the wounds of war remained. He sympathised with the planet, his scars had never healed. His eyes, his scar up his left cheek that crossed his eye. All things that marked him out as a warrior and an experiment of sciences. As the planet wasn't hiding, he wasn't either. He wasn't wearing armour, the beaten and broken Song steel plate lay out on a rock, Astrian sat in leggings made of cloth and leather and his chest was bare, the terentatek had made its mark, a deep scar like the one on his cheek went from his upper left chest across to the right side of his waist.

In truth, in all this fighting Astrian had missed Sochi. He had fallen down a darker path and it shown, he had grown out his beard and his eyes had become even more animal like. However, that was only followed by how much more powerful he was than the last time he had seen Sochi, he had discovered the power of force lightning and mastered that of speed. He had learned to control his strength and recently discovered he could rip people limb from limb, and challenge a terentatek in strength. Which, was no small feat. However, most of this was washed over in his thoughts as the moment he had saw Sochi badly injured in the temple kept playing over in his head, he had been such a blundering novice back then. But, now was different. Hopefully sochi had lightened up since there last duel. Though, he wasn't looking for a fight right now. If anything he wanted her company right now, he felt alone and frankly; he missed her.

[member="Sochi Ru"]

She had received an unexpected message, from a very very old friend, [member="Astrian Callus"]. Immediately as she listened to his message she became very nostalgic as she thought back to those years when they were just Padawans within the Jedi Order, opposites, but friends no less. She knew regardless that she could trust Astrian with her life, and she owed him that much to go see about his health. It was in her favor that she was already stationed near the planet as she handled business for the Silver Jedi Council. She decided to take the landing herself and meet him at the place he sent coordinates for.

Her ship had landed, though she wasn't the one to pilot it, as she hated flying. When the doors opened she walked out into the clearing. Sochi had worn a cream backless top with a deep V-front (that shows her both bare back and shoulders) and brown straps around her midriff that accentuated her chest and bellybutton. She had a light brown loincloth and homemade bikini bottom. She also sported bit of gray cloth wrapped around her feet (that shows both her bare toes and heels) and most of it around both leg calves (that shows her right knee) and left forearm (with a couple silver spikes on it). Brown straps she's tied around her lekku and montrals. This was to pay homage to her Togrutan roots, and as tribute to the Felucian tribes.

She saw Astrian badly injured, sitting within the clearing, and her movements had sped up just a little to rush to his aid, though she knew he was always up to something; and it was always physical. She stood in front of him, and she leaned in placing her hand on his shoulder. She couldn't help but look upon his wounds,

"Astrian, are you okay? By the force what has happened to you?"

Astrian was deep in thought when Sochi's ship arrived, he did not see or turn to look for it. But he heard it and he could sense Sochi's presence, a small smile found itself on his face as his eyes diverted to a lowering landing pad, which his old friend Sochi Ru stepped down from onto the beach of Kashyyyk and made her way towards him. He could see the worry in her face, and he could feel it too and she allowed said emotion to cause her to come towards him at quickening pace. However his eyes caught on to her clothing, it seemed that every time he met Sochi her clothing was more, well he didn't know the word for it. But it caught his attention, he tried to move to greet her but the deep gash of the spear was making it difficult to do so. So, through gritted teeth and a wince he fell back into his original position. "Sochi.." He remarked as she came closer, she spoke to him. Her hand resting on his shoulder, her voice was soothing and allowed him some ease in all the pain. "I'm fine, the wound will heal gradually, it was worse before you got here you know. Being augmented gives me a slightly accelerated healing rate. Though, not much to make that big of a difference in the midst of battle." He explained, sitting up a little to address her properly. He gave her a weak smile as he looked up at her, up close now. She had grown up into a women, and he had a grown out beard and more wounds than before, Astrian didn't age like everyone else. But sochi had changed, he could feel it. She was beautiful, his yellow eyes clung to her as he awaited a reply, he hope his thoughts weren't entirely obvious.
However, that did not mean that somewhere in the corner of his mind; he was not thinking about her. A slight tingling of nostalgia came about him, memories flooded his mind. The good, and the bad. But, once again he felt the need to speak up before she could reply. "I'm fine Sochi, I wouldn't mind the process being sped up a little. But, this galaxy is a big place. Especially for someone like me, and I thought you'd be good company in the meantime." He spoke, once again with a weaker smile. But, just as genuine. His smile disappeared as pain washed over him, damn that Throne Breaker. He really got the big man good that time, next time they went up against each other. Astrian promised himself it would be a different story, however Sochi was his priority at this moment in time and so his thoughts drifted back to her.

[member="Sochi Ru"]

She tilted her head, and a subtle smile crossed her face. She just couldn't wrap her head around what could've have possibly caused him so much damage. She would not, and he knew this, allow him to sit here and bleed and bleed until he heal over time. That would take away from any conversation she was to have with him. She lowered down to one knee in front of him, and she moved his hand away from his wound, she placed her hands over the wound, and a blue shimmering light began to appear out of nothing. She began the healing process, slowly knitting the flesh back together.

For a moment she thought that this was probably a butt beating he rightfully got, as he was always the rough type, but she got rid of those thoughts to help her friend, and so she wouldn't contradict her role as a Jedi. She looked upon him, examining his multiple acts and wounds, when she met him he was covered, but now he was out and about, and he had even grown a beard. Her facial expressions hadn't changed, and she looked as if she was handling any type of Jedi business.

"Astrian, I'm content that you've sent word to me, its been a very long time and much has changed. Just what was your business here on Kasshyyyk?"

[member="Astrian Callus"]

"Was the closest civilisation to where I came from." He explained, feeling her cold hands against his wound. He instinctively grabbed Sochi's wrist, his massive hand engulfed her wrist. His grip was tight enough to crush her arm into mush if he squeezed any harder, but as his eyes shifted to her. His grip loosened to the point that he let go, his arm falling to his side. He brought up his other hand across his face in embarrassment, his thumb and index finger rubbing his brow. He looked back at Sochi for her reaction, her expression remaining serious and tranquil. "I-I'm sorry." He managed, he hoped he hadn't hurt her too much.

It was always the same, his anger and his power were never a good combination. Be it physical, verbal or force related. He always ended up hurting the people around him. People always died around him, and he didn't want Sochi to be one of those people. Nor did he wish to explain to her why he was constantly on the move, or what or who was after him. He simply sunk into thought and awaited a reply from Sochi, he hoped he hadn't scared her off. He didn't want her to leave, but he wouldn't argue if she did. He had fallen down a darker path, and even darker forces were after him because of that. So, he would remain quiet. But, he needed to get back into top shape and back at 100% performance. Otherwise, he wouldn't be around for much longer and he would pass away and be forgotten. Like tears in rain, he didn't want that.

[member="Sochi Ru"]

As she began to focus on the wounds to aid the process of healing them, he suddenly grabbed her wrist, and his strength showed in his grip. It was tight around her wrist, and his massive hand could've have practically crushed her hand. Her eyes widened slowly, as she looked up upon his face to see what this could've been about. She had only tried to help. She was fine in the end but rather in a slight state of confusion, maybe she had agitated the wound or something; all was possible. She went back to healing as too not break her connection to the force. It was almost done.

"Well now, that was a surprising burst of anger. I apologize if I irritated the wound while I approached it. I understand, and you've no reason to apologize." she said softly.

Her healing abilities coupled with his accelerated healing factor, saw the wound progress quicker than usual. She lifted her hands and ended her connection. She did one final examination, and deemed it alright. She stood back up and look at him once more,

"Astrian...what are you doing? What are you searching for?" she asked, she hadn't seen him a very long time, and it seemed as if he was always moving, to her she figured he was trying to find something,

Astrian sat up properly as Sochi finished healing his wound. He could feel the new skin against the old and scared and considering it was sith magic that had created the weapon, the scar wasn't particularly attractive. But, it was better than and open wound. Sitting up properly, he turned his body to face Sochi. Even sat down his head sat a little higher than hers. "I've got some unwanted attention and its recently come to my attention just how badly equipped I am, so I'm smuggling myself onto mandalore to train and hopefully get some beskar or something." He sat forward, getting a little closer to Sochi but not close enough to get in her personal space. "I might not come back, so I thought if I had to say goodbye to anyone. It would be you." He admitted, his eyes darted up past her. He looked all around them, luckily he couldn't see anyone. They were alone, for now. However how long there situation remained that way was incalculable. However, Astrian was ready to fight off anyone coming his way.

[member="Sochi Ru"]

(I'm glad I checked this, I've never received a notification)

She thought for moment, what kind of trouble? And what would a place like Mandalore help solve? Then when he said to train it struck her, and she came to a conclusion. She placed her index finger on he chin as she listened to him talk. Her white, long finger nail softly scrapping against her red skin. She wondered what happen, as she thought back to their time as Padawan... Why had he left? And maybe she thought things would be highly different if he had never parted ways with the Order; though she has in her own ways as well.

"Astrian... I can't say I'm surprised. I was just was hoping things would have been different. I've always assumed you would return to the Order, and maybe even then all of this could've been avoided, but the force works in mysterious ways. she said sighing afterwards.

Then he spoke of himself running the possibility of him never returning, she nodded slowly, and then she shook her head slowly.

"Just how much trouble are you in? Who are these people after you? You can seek help Astrian..." and then her statement came to a slow tone as she noticed him looking past her as if he was scouting the area, possibly on some type of look out. "What? Are you alright?"

"It's nothing." He simply replied. His eyes sliding back to her, back to focus. "And frankly, I could never return to the order. It's not where I belong." He explained, thinking back on her offer for help. He turned away from her, walking towards his gear. The broken song steel, he ignored. "I don't want or need anyone's help Sochi." He remarked, anger in his voice. "I don't even know why I called you out here Sochi, we barely talked and you don't even know me that well." He pressed his palm against his forehead, he felt like there was no point in bringing Sochi here. But instead of hurting her, he slammed his fist into the rock. Not even using the force to increase the power of the blow, the rock fractured and crumbled under his rage. He pulled away with a sigh, he should have let it heal on its own. Like everything else, he should of dealt with it himself. Nobody understood his struggle, especially not some spoilt brat like Sochi Ru.

(sorry, been busy)

His "it's nothing.." Signaled for her to turn back around and face him. She looked back upon his massive figured with her black eyes, with a soothing shade of black. She placed her hands on her hips. As they went back to convening with one another she nodded her head as she could understand why he would say he could never return. She figured it just wasn't for him, and that was fair. Then he suddenly got up and walked towards his gear. She turned and followed his movements.

Then there was sudden change in his demeanor, and then there came the anger in his voice. It took her off guard, but her tranquil expressions remained. She was frankly sure how to react, she tried to go back in her head to figure what she said that triggered him. Then he slammed his fist into the rack just below him. Her eyes squinted slowly, and she mentally began to prepare herself for whatever might descend upon her.

"I don't understand your frustration. If you do not want me here, than I can take my leave. I hope you find success on your journey Astrian, that I can't deny. May the force be with you." and with that she began to take her leave, she wouldn't argue, and she wouldn't deny his opinions or feelings. She turned around and began to walk black to where she had been dropped off at, the white beaches of Kashyyyk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom