Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old bug has resurfaced

So way back when Mirien and I discovered that while on the same internet, with separate computers and separate writer accounts, when one of us switched characters it kicked the other back to their writer account. So I get kicked back to Akio if she switches to Mirien, and if I switch to say Kaz she gets kicked to Madeline.

Originally we fixed this by using different browsers, she likes Firefox more and I like Chrome more so it worked out. Recently it started doing it again, even when using Firefox for one and Chrome for the other. Other browsers it will flat log us out rather than switch to the writer account.

Help.

[member="Daella Apparine"]

Thanks Daella, its a slight bit more than annoying to share the same network and regardless of browser each of you are on you kick the other off their character and back to the writer account. We all appreciate you letting us know it's being looked into. Any news is good news in this regard, thank you again. :) If you need more info or anything at all, since I deal with the same bug daily, please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help you help us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom