Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old And New Friends

"Yeah yeah yeah," Kelsie said with a dismissive wave of her hand. She'd keep that little tidbit in mind for later, but really who cared? She doubted she'd come across the guy anytime soon. Maybe Allya herself had talked about it, but that kind of thing didn't interest her much.

The young woman chuckled softly. "Are you calling me old, Kahlil? I've told you, I could be your grandma," she said with a smile. Kelsie listened to the two, waiting for a consensus. She couldn't ask either of them to drop everything they were doing if she offered them a ride, but it was important to her that Kahlil was safe. She wouldn't mind having a few people onboard her freighter for a few days to help clean it up, either.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Eenia Vahn"]

"Who knows, you very well could be." He snickered at [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] for a moment before turning back to his drink and finishing it off. There was no time like the present to do what needed to be done. Kahlil turned his attention back to [member="Eenia Vahn"] , nodding once. "Thanks, Nia. I guess we should be off then?" The young man glanced between the apir as he stood, stretching his arms above his head for a moment.

Eenia made a face at Kahlil, though was quick to smile afterwards. "Oh please, you thank me like you didn't already know I'd do it." she teased him. The blonde then slid to her feet, making sure to leave a tip on the counter before she shifted about to face the other two. "Alright, so how do we do this?" Its not like she had ever just up and left before, after all. Any time she had gone anywhere it was either out on a mission or something of that sort.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Kelsie blinked. Well... that was fast. She supposed they didn't have too big a commitment to the Jedi, or at least one small enough that it would allow them to stick with her for a while. Honestly it was fine by her. She got to her own feet, her arms hanging down by her sides. "Anything you two need to grab before we go? Hyperspace gets a little boring after a while."

"We... get on the ship, fly away, jump to where we need to," she said, raising an eyebrow at the other girl. Kelsie wondered how much Eenia had traveled, if at all -- might be a nasty wake-up call. She'd have to stop by at some of the more... unruly places in the galaxy to get a read. "I'm gonna grab a caf. Kahlil, you know what my ship looks like. Show her around, yeah? I'll catch up." The young woman stepped away from the couple, heading over to the lineup to the counter.

[member="Eenia Vahn"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom