Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oki i do this too

I always love doing these so why not do it again. For once it's not about just one character though! And it's been a long while since the last, so let's see what ya'll think if ya wanna toss something my way.

The characters:
Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

They're really it when it comes to who I'm actively writing enough to warrant any kind of feedback. Hit me up on what you think. You like em? Dislike em? Have any advice on where you'd think their stories would be best to go? Lemmi know!

When I first joined Chaos, you were one of the first writers I started a thread with. Pretty much instantly, I was really invested in the story and writing with you in general. :) The character Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble was amazing and the chemistry between him and my character was really fun to do something with.

So when I returned about 2 months ago, writing with you again was one of the big things I really looked forward to, and it has been great! The stories have been keeping me in a constant state of excitement, the characters and their development have been interesting to me, and you're just one of the most pleasant writers to work with.

I don't think I'm the right person to judge someone's writing skills, but the way you write has always made it to where I'm eagerly awaiting your replies to my posts, and they always come quickly too :) So to me, you're doing it right - I'm having loads of fun, and you seem to be enjoying it all as well. That's what matters most in the end.

PS: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble should totally go back to the Light and his GF. nod nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom