Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, bored.

Veil

Who needs legs when you have brains.
I need me some rping with this chara. So who's up for it? What'll it be? A track race? Dance competiton? Some other joke that let's you know I can't walk? lol. Seriosuly though is anyone interested? I'm basically a slicer who steals from criminals so idk if anyone is looking to hunt me down or something because of it.

Veil

Alright. Though meeting me's going to be a little interesting lol. You'll see. @[member="Jace Trent"]

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Stealing from Criminals!, you evil wench. Must I be the robin hood that steals from the poor and give to the rich. Oh woe is me.

@[member="Veil"]

Veil

@Romeo

Woe is you? About about woe is me for hearing you talk like something from the english classes I never paid attention to lol.

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Old English is what a true criminal must master, my dear. If I must be frank, I would be one of those ruffians giving chase to your upbringing. Long story, short. I'm hunting you down.

@[member="Veil"]

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Well...? Is a rather long concept that I would be tired to explain after a long while. How about joining my crew, we steal from other criminal's. I feel that justicify your cause, my dear.

@[member="Veil"]

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Welp, I tried my hand at the end of the of the table. Time to go back into inactive for now, such a sad fate for those without a purpose. In other words, boredom.

@[member="Veil"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom