Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oiran Guild House

Saki said:
[member="Spenser Jacobs"]

A general message would come from the newer built Vaynai temple of the Silver jedi

"To help boost economy in our area the Order of the Silver Jedi sees the value in the companions. We would like to discuss if possible to build a guildhouse to benefit both."

You offer intrigues the Guild House,

If you are able, we invite you to please join me and Danger Arceneau at the Guild House over negotiations of this potential opportunity.

~Saffron

Freynk Porkins

F
[member="Spenser Jacobs"]

Sends an encrypted message via an older code that should still check out along with credits.

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
[member="Saffron"]
I'd like to set up a discreet and quiet... Account, as it were. I'd also like it to be set up under the name "Smith", please. How much will that run me?

Guess for some boneheaded reason I gotta come here and register.. Companion? idk sorta confused since your services seem to be not the kinda crap I am into.

anyway, my contact is unusual at the least.. so yea, confuzzled. anyway, how does this work?

Mallory Pryde said:
Guess for some boneheaded reason I gotta come here and register.. Companion? idk sorta confused since your services seem to be not the kinda crap I am into.

anyway, my contact is unusual at the least.. so yea, confuzzled. anyway, how does this work?

Pardon... but can you explain that again?

Mhm..

was informed to come here and register so one of your more political companions can effectively assist me with a more unique operation I am about to run.

Better?

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Pardon me.

But what services are you attempting to find with the Guildhouse ma'am? The Guildhouse is held above reproach.

Are you attempting to register in the GuildHouse registry so a Companion may be able to contract with you?

As you can see mistress [member="Saffron"], miss Pryde is in need of someone with a more diplomatic air. I asked her to register on our client list so that I could provide her with a much needed service. I admit I underestimated the exact extent to which I am needed. I will however, accept her as a client if you approve her registration.

I'll be added to the client's list, mm, is there a VIP area?
You shouldn't have to count the credits, it's there.

Pleasure.

If I am to be entered, I would like to be entered as an alias, minimal information available. Alias name would be Mali'a Kei. No connection back to the name Xenia whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom