Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oiran Guild House

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
[member="Saffron"]

To Miss Saffron:

An acquaintance of mine recommended your Guild's services. I would like to put in a retainer for three years, with a preference that any who wish to contract with me be fond of attending large public events noted in the registry. I attend a variety of charity events and specialized meetings on behalf of our law firm, and would like to be added to your registry to overcome the diificulties my...unique appearance causes in asking people to accompany me for the evening. You will find the line of credit from our firm's "personnel operations" to be the source of funding in light of this. In addition, should any of your employees or clients require legal protection of their professional interests, I would be happy to offer a discounted service on our usual retainer fees--I believe your work is often given unfair bias in the court system, and our firm woudl be intrested in taking such a case should the need arise.

Warmest regards,
Ash, Senior partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom