Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh you're one of them.

"Maybe you should land here, we need supplies." K1-LLR, my training droid, and only companion pointed to a set of coordinate that belonged to a planet called Nar Shaddaa. Nothing was in the description on the old ship. I nodded my head as I spoke, "It looks like a good place to stop as any." I turned around to the Navi-computer and plugged in the destination for the Hyperdrive that was placed on the ship. Inside the Space transport that I had been locked up in for over two years now, I learned about the lightsaber arts, and some of the force. Though I knew that I was not so good at whatever created the force.

Excelling in Lightsaber combat with the two forms that I was taught from K1-LLR, Niman and Shien. Earlier she had told me that there were other forms like Juyo and Shii-Cho. She mentioned that there were Jedi who used six of these forms, and rarely did they use one called Vaapad or also known as Juyo. Ether way, I wanted to learn them all. If I could master those forms, then I could be one tough Jedi. And come to think of it. I knew that the Jedi were good, and the Sith were bad, but what was the names for those in between the ranks? I hoped that I might soon find it out later.

"Everything is set, K." Using her nick name that I had given him as K rather than what her named looked to be of Killer. She had a blue training saber of her own, but I had a real lightsaber. One that could cut through just about anything, and could deflect the blaster bolts of K's pistol. Now that I had learned all that Proxy had knowledge of, and had beaten her a few times. I was ready to leave.

"Good, Lets go." her response sent chills down my spine. I don't know why, but I had a weird feeling about this planet. Deciding that it was nothing to awfully bad. K looked at me as though something was confusing I started to rub my arm mentioning that I was cold. She shook her head and moved on to pilot the ship. Sitting in the co-pilot seat I rested my head back as she started the drive and sent us into space.

NAR SHADDAA
Along the way to the planet, I had fallen asleep in the chair and was jostled away by the rock of the ship at it entered into realspace. I walked into the back and changed from my simple clothes of a ripped t-shirt to my robes. Brown in nature and with a hood-less cloak. it looked rather Ornate for the other holovids of robes I had seen. With my lightsaber on my belt, I walked out of the ramp of the ship when we landed. "K stay here, I would like to go alone for this once." K thought about it for a moment, then nodded her head. Taking my time, I walked around the city, wondering where I would be getting suplies.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd walked true the marked, wondering why he always came back to this cesspit of a planet, he spotted the young jedi "this cant go good fore long" He stayed at a distance of the jedi but close an of to keep an eye on everything @[member="Dove"]

Walking along the streets, I looked very out of place. And I didn't feel like walking back and having people follow me. Eyes were everywhere, and indistinctly I moved my lightsaber to hide in the folds of my gloves. K had shown me that some jedi did this to just look like nobles rather than Jedi. Possibly to avoid suspicion. However, here I knew that I was out of place. Looking around, my hood-less cloak seemed to fly behind me as others rushed by or the wind pushed it.

I looked around as I walked. Seeing people in armor, clothes, and even some who had a lack of clothes. Taking this all in, I slammed into a larger man. He had a really weird face, and smelled so bad of feces that I could taste it in my mouth. I tried to hold my breath as he looked down at me. "Ho ho ho, What is a lil Jedi doing here? maybe I can have some fun with ya?" I knew that there was no way around this peacefully. Using the force, I pulled my saber from my robes and activated it. The Yellow blade lighting up the area around me. "Please back up, I do not wish to hurt anyone." The man smiled down at me after he had backed up. Thinking it was only a training blade, he reached for me.

I swung my wrist around cutting off only two of his fingers with precise accuracy. He screamed and then pointed at me with his non dominate hand. "Get that fething lil bastard." I began to run. Sliding around people, there was no way that I could take on more than two people on my own. Even though I was good at using the lightsaber, I could be overwhelmed with the sheer numbers.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd jelt to @[member="Dove"] "he kid, follow me if you want to live" Verd run into a ally shooting at the people who run after the jedi

Apparently there were nice people in the world. As I was running a man opened fire on the people that were behind me. His fully armored body hid everything from me. I couldn't tell if he was trying to lie to me or help me. Taking his offer I ran after him. A few blaster bolts were returned to us. And looking back. the little twinge in my head forced my hand to move, the blaster bolt was then smacked from the air and would hit harmlessly into the side of a building. As we were running, I could feel my adrenaline pumping a huge amount of levels into my systems.

I could feel my heart beat faster and sprinted like I had never had before. I blocked a few more blaster bolts when I smacked straight into a wall. It was a dead end ally. "Oh great."

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd turned around firing at the people who followed them, killing 2 of them "oke you basters run or die" as he said this he used his wrist mounted flamethrower to send a wall of flames there way, they run of fearing fore there lives he turned to @[member="Dove"] "watt were you thinking kid, if there is one thing these rats hate than it are jedi"

I deflected the blaster bolts that came my way after I turned around. THe rest of the men left when the man in armor opened up with some type of flamethrower. It looked to be on his wrist, he then spoke to me. Confirming my suspicion of them hating the jedi, or not liking me. I put away my saber and placed it back in the fold of my leather bracer. Looking up at the man I gave him a confused look. "Then why are you not attacking me?" I slowly put my hands up just in case he decided to attack me.

I had already face off against a blaster before, and this man seemed to have alittle more than that, but that doesn't mean I could somehow counter it.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd laughed "beceas I hove no problems whit you, and attacking a innocent men would go ageingst my code, there is noting honorable about shuces fichtes, and put those hands down, it makes me feel like some low life tug" @[member="Dove"]

I let my hands drop as he was saying that he didn't want to hurt innocent people. And then at his "command" I put my hands down all the way. "Alright, then why didn't you leave me for them to take me down. I mean everybody else wouldn't have according to your words." If alot of people hated the Jedi, or just didn't have an quarrel with them, then why was he helping me? Was it because he had other plans, or just felt like helping? I wanted to know so badly.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
"I couldn't just stand by, it would be wrong, im a warrior as such its my duty to defend the innocent, helping you was the honorable ting to do" @[member="Dove"]

Nodding my head at the reason that was given to me by this man I offered my hand. "Well I guess that means I am in debt to you for helping me. Name's Xander." I didn't know the man's name and really I was in debt to him. The only other person, well droid, who had saved my life was K. She being trained in lightsaber combat had helped me survive, and so I would always be in debt to her. No matter how long I lived or even if I were to be somewhere else.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd removed his helmet and held it under his arm, he shook @[member="Dove"] hand shit his other hand "the name is Verd Ordo"

I looked up to the man as he took his helmet off. Smiling he took my hand and shook it. Proclaiming that his name was Verd Ordo. For a strange reason, I had a feeling that he was a Mandalorian. In my history lessons with K, she had told me that the Mandalorians, or Mandos had many "forms" that the looked. as it was a group of people that had the same interests. rather than a race. ​"Nice to meet you, and um, I really need to change into clothes that match the environment." I spoke with a slight chuckle.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
"wel I can't really help you there, I only got a few robes, and incase your wondering yes I am a mandalorian" @[member="Dove"]

I thought about what he said about only having a few robes. Looks like I would need to do something else to get some clothes to hide me. Looking around I decided that if I were to stay hidden I might have to go on rooftops to avoid onlookers. he confirmed that he was a Mando, and I nodded my head. "A pleasure to finally meet one. now as for getting off of this planet, I need to get away without being seen again."

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
"my ship is close by, I might be able to help, stick whit me and those idots wont dare try anything" @[member="Dove"]

I nodded as he offered to take me to his ship. Even though I had one, His may be closer. I looked to him and let my head slant sideways as I asked, ​"Alright, and how are we gonna leave the ally without arousing suspicion?" With the force I could jump to very high places, but only about 15 feet up into the air. Any more than that and I would feel weakened from the force. And if I was right, it looked to be a jetpack on the man's back, and that may make to much sound.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
"don't worry nowan will dear to do anyting" They left the ally and most people looked away, those who did not seemed not to care about the 2 suspicions characters @[member="Dove"]

As we walked out of the ally way, I kind of kept my head down. not wanting to attract attention to myself or my new found friend that happened to save me. Walking I just hoped that we got to his ship before anything happened.

@[member="Verd Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom