Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh no I've returned

Took near a month off for some personal stuff, but I'm back and lookin to write some threads up. Wanna fight? Tomb raid? Chat over some caf? Wonder about who we are and why we're controlled by someone behind a screen typing our lives? Anything goes for my return. Though, just Kahlil here.

Some background!

He's the son of the Sith Emperor gone Jedi in his efforts to find a way to stop said Emperor from taking over the galaxy. Potential interactions could be assassins sent to kill him from the Empire, Jedi interactions on philosophy and training, or something else I haven't thought of. Just lemmi know.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

giphy.gif

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
Hello again!

Well you wouldn't necessarily need to rp with Xos again. But [member="Salis"] would totally go after you if there was a bounty on your head from the Sith Empire. Mentioned her once one of the earlier lfg threads you did, she's mostly the same but now she's a mercenary and utilizes a wider variety of weapons. Still generally a very skilled combatant/force user.

I do have [member="Sky"] who is a learning Jedi, she's not particularly skilled or dangerous, but she's trying. Mostly only reasons they might interact is just generally they might be around the same type of people, she's done with mostly with the Jedi Praexum and vaguely with the Order of the Silver Jedi.

If you want other random doohickeys:

Going hunting, general bar, etc: Rocho Krul is a Trandoshan Imperial Knight for the Fel Empire who sometimes part times bounty hunting (for Jagannath points). Wouldn't care to much about you being a Jedi and previous sith even if he knew. He's relatively friendly, and definitely goes hunting a lot (be it bounties or animals), and also enjoys tournaments, he doesn't take to much to politics though.

I have a few other characters, not sure how well they'd fit in here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom