Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG "Oh, Jedi Friends!"

I'm looking for new (or existing) thread opportunities to get my Jedi Knight character Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick involved.

It's quite intimidating looking through some of the active threads at the minute and I wouldn't be certain how to even introduce my character in them so decided to put this thread up asking if there's anybody out there that wants to collaborate with this newbie. I've done heavy text-based roleplay in the past so believe that will assist me in roleplaying a Jedi Knight.

If this is right up your street, let me know! I'm willing to give anything a try to get writing again.

Hey there!

The Galactic Alliance has its New Jedi Order, which is currently starting up new stories :)
But if you'd like to write with us and ease into things a little more, I can also offer to write an intro thread with you or help out in other ways!

Feel free to DM me here on site or on discord if you wanna chat about it more!
My discord is: Val (Noble)#8937

Uh, I was gonna tell you about the stuff goin on and offer to assist with early threads if you want, but Valery Noble Valery Noble said it before I could lol.

Instead, I'm gonna recommend the Galactic Alliance Discord. Lots of friendly Jedi writers there to collaborate with, and you can keep up to date with events based around the New Jedi Order as they come up. It's a good spot if you're looking to do some plot/storyline brainstorming.

Hey there!

The Galactic Alliance has its New Jedi Order, which is currently starting up new stories :)
But if you'd like to write with us and ease into things a little more, I can also offer to write an intro thread with you or help out in other ways!

Feel free to DM me here on site or on discord if you wanna chat about it more!
My discord is: Val (Noble)#8937

Uh, I was gonna tell you about the stuff goin on and offer to assist with early threads if you want, but Valery Noble Valery Noble said it before I could lol.

Instead, I'm gonna recommend the Galactic Alliance Discord. Lots of friendly Jedi writers there to collaborate with, and you can keep up to date with events based around the New Jedi Order as they come up. It's a good spot if you're looking to do some plot/storyline brainstorming.

Really appreciate the advice from both of you. The anxiety of posting and being a part of an active thread in this community has definitely decreased.

I have Yondir Fenn and honestly I'm in the same boat lol. I love seeing all these active threads but am intimidated by them and all the factions and all the things.

I don't let it get to me. I try to narrow my scope and learn things as I go. If you'd like, we can write together. Help some folks in need or something.

I have Yondir Fenn and honestly I'm in the same boat lol. I love seeing all these active threads but am intimidated by them and all the factions and all the things.

I don't let it get to me. I try to narrow my scope and learn things as I go. If you'd like, we can write together. Help some folks in need or something.

I'm in the process of getting introduced to the New Jedi Order with Valery's assistance, just drafting something up right now. I'm more than willing to open it up to you so we can both be introduced seeing as though we're in the same position. We can bounce off one another and create a storyline that'll include us in other threads.

Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick | Die Shize Die Shize

Hello people!

Val has already beaten me to the punch, but I'd be more than willing to write with either of you if the stories work out! I'm quite thankful Caden can fit in pretty much anywhere at the minute!

I get the anxiety around posting in big, ongoing threads. I hated it for years, everyone seems to have a plan and know what they're doing and I almost felt like I was intruding. Luckily, there's lots of other smaller threads and ideas that are constantly flowing!

Hello people!

Val has already beaten me to the punch, but I'd be more than willing to write with either of you if the stories work out! I'm quite thankful Caden can fit in pretty much anywhere at the minute!

I get the anxiety around posting in big, ongoing threads. I hated it for years, everyone seems to have a plan and know what they're doing and I almost felt like I was intruding. Luckily, there's lots of other smaller threads and ideas that are constantly flowing!
I’m always down. I am in need of threads.

My character ‘roles’ are in my signature if you want to scope them out. Character sheets are hardly my thing and may need updating but I think they’re legitimate for the most part.

Hello people!

Glad I'm not the only one who gets anxious about posting in ongoing threads! I'm definitely starting to feel more confident thanks to all the positivity on this thread and thanks to the assistance from Valery with getting my character introduced to the New Jedi Order.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick

Sorry guys. Words can be my best friend or worst enemy. Kind of like my mind I guess. Sometimes they make sense in my head but later I discover the language isn't quite right. /sweat

It isn't always the case but last night I was admittedly a wee bit inebriated with one too many glasses of wine while watching Quantumania. I wasn't high at least!

I was inspired and decided to write but got carried away describing, explaining, rhyming and patterns, overlooking structure, but wasn't trying to be a teacher, something something desert, water and wind, which is nonsense at best to say my brain was caught far away in momentary mania.

I can edit later today if that's okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom