Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Oh come now, you can't kidnap an orphan — they weren't wanted in the first place!

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

"That was just something from the vong, wonderful little creatures. Highly poisonous and able to spit several meters with good accuracy. They like to go for the eyes and wound their prey." She said it... "You'll need more treatment and most of your security team is gone... chunks in places and a few of them serving the drengir to gather more food. The experiment here has been informative and next time it will add even more information to the experiments until..." She stopped for a moment and stood there. "Oh look at that you got me to monologue now." A mechanical laugh as she was walking away through blackened crops. Her voice coming back over. "Enjoy what happens next jedi, know that no matter how many perish you did try to save them. The dead rarely complain." She was going to a speeder with the medical team as they had cases and scanners out. Two stasis pods. "Oh wonderful survivors, I'll take them with me and maybe send them to see you after some special time."

eda48a693bfa8c1c40a5201202381be3--environment-concept-environment-design.jpg

Tags: Seras Goto Seras Goto

Z9U36lL.png
Ko listened to the scientist lady begin to start talking about what seemed to be more plans of hers. He never stopped her, or tried to cut her off. If she was willing to ramble on and spoil her plans he was all ears. But she seemed to stop herself. Even laughing after she did so. Something that did throw Ko off was how she seemed to commend him afterwards. Letting him know that he did try, and that it seemed to count for something.

The padawan finally turned his back to her, ready to finally try and leave this place. He needed to see a doctor, or maybe even a team of doctors. She said it was something vong that hurt him. Ko didn’t know a lot about stuff like that, but knew enough that it wasn’t good. He let out a sigh over the last thing she said, mentioning she would take some survivors and maybe even ‘spend them to see him’ whatever that meant. Ko let out a tired and frustrated sigh. “Miss… I do hope we never meet again… for your sake.” Ko said, venom evident in the tone of his voice. Expressing a somewhat uncharacteristically vengeful side to himself now as he began to leave her. Using his other senses the best he could to navigate now.

Her speeder was going off quickly and letting the jedi find his way back. "Doctor, reports from the moons, seeds have been distributed same as here and the drengir retrieved. All data being sent to the researchers to improve upon the design." She nodded and sat back. "Good we have more then enough to prepare some tests and with seeds planted we will be able to distribute them across dozens of worlds. I want one of the Dren-Lacc here for future research." She was saying it and development of a combat unit was one thing.. it was easy, controlling but then you needed to experiment to evolve it... needed to improve upon it and this world was sending supplies to dozens if not hundreds of worlds with its harvests... so it was prime for what they might need. "We'll also have the scientists work on something special for the jedi.. he showed such willingness to improve our studies that... he should be rewarded after all." As she said it they were heading into the shuttle to head back up to the orchid and get out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom