Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off To Nar Shadda!

Less than an hour had passed when Niyla re-emerged. A black towel was wrapped around her body as her semi wet hair dripped water to the floor. Dexen would immediately notice as she entered the room because of the delightful scent of Zeltron pheromones. She noticed that Dexen was sitting in the corner and staring out the window at the streets of Nar Shaddar.

His mask was still off which would take some getting used to. Niyla walked up to him and sat beside of him.

"Feeling better?" She asked hoping to get to know this 'Dexen' better.

Malik

M
He smiled looking out at the city "Yea I'm better. It takes getting used to seeing people without the mask. I've had it on for so long I can't remember when I talked to someone with out it." Dexen shuffled uncomfortably where he was sitting. "As long as I could remember, I lived as my persona. I can't just go back to Dexen very easily and I honestly think I won't. Malik has kinda become me, as if Dexen is now the persona." Dexen was completely calm almost monotone as he spoke. "You are actually the first person who has seen the man under the mask, you are the first to see Dexen." He spoke of himself as if Dexen was simply an object, something to be worn just like his mask.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

She listened to his words closely and could tell he meant them, it wasn't her place to judge who he was anyways. "You need to be who you want to be. Whoever that is I am just glad I get to know them." She said and smiled, looking out the window to see the busy streets of this world as night fell.

"This has been a crazy day..." Niyla looked back to him and locked her eyes with his. She didn't know what was going to happen next, she would let him decide how this night would go.

Malik

M
Dexen stared into her eyes, admiring their beauty. Listen Niyla, I just wanted to thank you for staying with me after all this chaos" With that he got up and began to move to the bed. Soon he was lying on it, staring at ceiling thinking about their next plan of attack was.
[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Niyla smiled as he looked at her, before he got up she took his hand and laid a gentle kiss across his cheek. "Thank you..." She said, wondering if she should join him in the bed. She knew there was something between them, yet Niyla never imagined her with him like that. She saw him as a great guy, she just didn't know if she wanted to be with a guy. She shook her head in a confusing manner, licking her lips she found her way to the small couch that was in the room. She put a pillow at the headrest and laid down, her legs falling off the edge.

Until tomorrow... She thought and fluttered her eyes to a close.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Morning

Malik arose from the bed a noticed Niyla was sleeping on the small couch. He shook his head and chuckled to himself. He slowly slid off the bed, making sure not to wake Niyla up. As his feet reached the floor he bent down to pick up his mask and cloak. Right after he put on his cloak and mask he walked over to the bed, bending down for his eyes to meet the sleeping girl's face. He slowly moved his hand over to her shoulder, lightly shaking her. "Come on Niyla, we've got work to do."

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

What is that shaking...
Her scarlet red eyes slowly lifted to meet his own, she gripped the hand shaking her as a lazy way of telling him to cut it out.

"Morning..." She said with a tired film. She stretched her arms out expressing a loud yawn.

"How'd you sleep?" Niyla asked him not paying much attention to what was going on. After a few moments she stood and walked towards the in-room coffee maker to give her an energy boost.

Malik

M
"I slept fine how about you?" Malik seemed completely awake as if some demon was possessing him. But in reality he was just a morning person. "Now, the deal will be taking place sometime in the afternoon so we have some time to explore the place." Malik stretched his arms, he was excited for this raid.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

"Can I relax first, maybe a nap?" She chuckled, not like she was amused more so out of annoyance. "Yeah we can do something, what do you have in mind?" She ran a hand through her hair and shook it out as she poured the sugar in her coffee. Taking a long sip and sighing in relief.

"Mhm...." The taste was very nice and it tingled as it went down her throat.

Malik

M
Malik thought for a moment "Not exactly sure, thought we should at least walk around. Best to be active before the fight-I mean raid." Best not discuss fighting just yet. That will happen if worst comes to worst. Actually, come to think about it Baxter was kinda evasive when I asked about the shipment. No, I'm just imagining things, Baxter was just drunk-then again when does he ever drink?" Malik shook his head and headed towards the door.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Niyla rolled her eyes.

"Please Malik, I went into this knowing it was going to be a fight." She gripped her hilt and met his eyes, pushing her bangs aside from her face.

"You've been to Nar Shadda before what's around here?"

[member="Malik"]

(OOC: I'm sorry it was so short I'm about to go to bed, just thought I'd get a reply in!)

Malik

M
He thought for a moment, there were plenty of places to go at this time. "How about we go get some food? I'm getting a little hungry and I'm sure you are as well." Best to eat, it's hard to fight on an empty stomach. "Let's go shall we? Malik held open the door for [member="Niyla Ar'i"] to allow her to leave first, it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

"Why thank you." She said and sarcastically curtsied to him, she knew very well how to be feminine, yet she also knew how to enjoy herself and cut loose once and a time.

"What do you like to eat?" She asked him, Niyla was hungry and she was happy he mentioned it. She could really use some Alaranni salasarita.

Mhm... She thought and licked her lips, her mouth watering as she strode across the sidewalk. "Really though, thank you for trusting me." Her words were much more sincere, she smiled and looked him in the eyes, remembering the young eyes she saw under the mask. Now covered by a cold glare, she wondered if she would ever see him the same again.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik laughed "I'm going to be honest, all the food here taste like dwang. The Hutts keep all the good stuff to themselves leaving the scraps to everyone else." He sighed, life was rough here there was no doubt about that. "I think we should just pick something up from a stall and eat while we walk."

[member="Niyla Alura"]

When he mentioned 'stall' she was at first a bit taken back, In her lifetime she had always known the word to be affiliated with animals, though she wasn't about to ask such a question. "Sure... Sounds good." Niyla pushed her bangs to the side and looked to Malik.

"How often do you come here?" She asked, he seemed to be at home.

"Malik?" Niyla waved her hand across his eyes as he didn't seem to recognize her question. "You there pal?" The girl smiled and rolled her eyes as she looked away from him.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik was in deep thought when Niyla asked that question. He had been here so many times it was hard to really answer that. The trance was broken when he saw the had infront of his eyes "Hm? Oh right! I like to call this my home away from home. Most people here know me and I frankly know them. Why do you ask?" Malik continued to walk down the street, trying to avoid eye contact from any of the locals.

[member="Niyla Alura"]

Niyla shrugged. "I don't know, just wondering." She smiled and watched as he avoided others, she wondered what he was like before the mask.

The scavenger was anxious to do the raid tonight. She wondered when it started, and where it would be, if she would get to kick anybody.

"So this Reto thing, what can you tell me about the slimy hutt?"

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik had to laugh "Retu controls most of Nar Shadda so you could easily figure out why he is mad one man...well now a man and a beautiful women are simply taking his supplies under his fat rolls. He is strangly obbesed with himself, even more than other Hutts. One wrong word to him could easily turn you conversation into an execution." Malik spoke from experience from when he was a prisoner, everyday new members were coming in and soon their heads rolled across the floor.

Niyla watched him speak with intrigue.

"So where is the shipments coming in? And do we get to keep any of it by chance?" She let a slight grin light her face as she spoke.

The surrounding city was lit up with banners and signs, Niyla wondered if anyone here was looking for trouble, they had already dealt with some trouble today, though the young girl was feeling a slight surge of energy take her.

It was like she could accomplish anything!

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik smiled "Well lets see the shipment is coming in about an hour.....and yes....we get to most of it. I like to give Baxter a few things for risking his neck to get this info." Malik chuckled slightly. Baxter's job was harder than it looked, it took a lot of courage to talk to one of the head honchos of a Hutt's gang. It also took a lot of luck to walk out with info alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom