Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of paper hats and battle thongs (Suhr)

SPIRA: BEACH RESORT, LORD KAINE'S BEACHHOUSE

Balaya couldn't believe it but at this moment as she laid there feeling the droids hands on her back. It was heaven compared to the brutes on Thule. That lord Kaine had this home in his list of acquisitions well... It was quite a nice place. Spira was quite fun, more so then she had imagined and this private area is where she had setup another thing. The galactic Ematch had been fun to say the least... Now she had seen several around the galaxy leading to the most fun. A pretty twi-lek who had been looking for women.

Now she had been sent a request to come here, all expenses paid to and from wherever she was. A resort world where one could have a nice quiet dinner for a holonet date. In the private of Lord Kaine's private island full of willing staff who will let them get everything they needed. Balaya checked the messages and attachment again eying the picture. She was a thing of beauty who would and could be useful down the line. The lords of shadows always needed new members to strengthen Master Val'ryss.

"Thank you for your interest Miss Suhr and I would love it if you came to Spira. Attached to this is a small gift, a token of the promised enjoyment to come with dinner and the location. I Lady Balaya Zambrano welcome you to this date on a private island."

Suhr

S
[[Oh my Force the thread name. My sides will never recover this time :') +1]]

"All expenses paid, ehy?" Suhr rubbed her jaw slightly, and lifted her left hand Lekku so it wrapped itself around her shoulders like a scarf. "Y'know, I was just saying to myself that I could use a holiday..."
She grinned ever so slightly and played the message back, just so she could make sure that she had everything right. Spira. Some Lord or another's private residence. Lady Zambrano. She was a little bit wary - The whole Lord and Lady thing stank of imperialism, yet Suhr had been given diplomatic immunity by Josiah. If she didn't bother to use said immunity now and again, then... Well. There wasn't much point in having it then, was there?
So Suhr forwarded her details.

In the days following, Suhr had not only packed a change of clothes or two (including something a little more risque, because why not? The beach called for interesting outfits), but she had boarded a rather official looking transport to the planet Spira. En route, she composed a message back to Balaya...

"M'lady Zambrano... If that's the right term to use. I'm currently on board the transport to Spira - I must say it's a cushy ride. I've not seen seats like this since Vartukk the Hutt's backroom. But that's not really relevant. The captain tells us we'll be on-world soon. In honesty, I've never met a Lady before. Well, I have, but, not a proper one. A little bit nervous about the whole thing really... Ah well. I guess we'll meet soon, and I can be nervous in person."
She knew it was silly of her to go running off like this, but if anything happened to her, then the Confederacy would certainly have something to say about it. Or at least that's what she hoped. Suhr smiled a little when she watched the "message sent" icon appear on the screen of her datapad. Besides... What can go wrong?

@[member="Suhr"]

The message that had been returned did bring something to Balaya's stomach but it was mainly because she actually hadn't been called a Lady before like this. Yes she had been called a lady of the sith and mistress but nothing that formal, if anything even her having the last name Zambrano. While very inclusive was only because she didn't have a real last name, she was dar'manda and exiled. No last name given for her dishonor but lord Kaine had taken her in and so she owed it to him to be a representative of Thule and his lordship. his ascension from just another master in the Emperors count to an overseer of Sector one the largest in the empire.

So she had bought a dress, it much like the island and house were small compared to the amount of wealth Lord Kaine controlled. One of the few to retain his titles and properties in the major reconstruction. Now she stood looking at the mirror while her full figure was squeezed into a dress. A black dress to match her nail polish while her thick curly mane of fiery red hair framed her. She was one of the tallest sith in the empire, built larger then even the graug Krag and squeezing her bust into the dress had proven difficult. Now she stood there letting it emphasize her hot pink skin and being built like a wall. She was still always a zeltron. So gave her the advantage of a slim figure until you realized that hid heavy cybernetic enhancements.

The trip to the private port where Suhr would be dropped off though was a nice walk away. She had taken it in stride with a grin seeing the faces of some of the people but preferring the sights and sounds she got standing there waiting for the ship to arrive. Her servants knew better then to reveal too much about who they worked for. The empire was never mentioned under fear of treason while her signs of being a sith could be hidden behind a smile and pheromones.

Suhr

S
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

The ship slowly touched down on the landing pad that jutted just out of the private port. With little hesitation and formality, the crew opened up the landing ramp for Suhr, and made sure that she had all of her baggage with her. Suhr had taken the liberty of changing into something less revealing than she normally wore - An off white dress with a corseted bodice. The skirt section was long, but not so long as to touch the floor. Around her waist was a light belt, apparently made of three straps of synthleather plaited together. Her tattooed Lekku hung freely, but as Suhr descended the ramp she took a moment to lift t'chun around, and allowed it to rest upon her shoulders. Upon her feet, Suhr wore simple sandals, which had fine synthleather straps that interwove up her calves to keep the sandals on her feet.
The whole outfit framed her figure and her green skin perfectly. Suhr smiled when she saw the Zeltron stood in the doorway, yet her smile was tinged with slight nerves. She was always nervous around Zeltron's - Something about them set her on edge, but for reasons Suhr could never work out, she kept going back to find them time after time. Well... Here goes nothing... She finally descended the ramp and began to make her way towards her Hostess. This, Suhr decided, was going to be interesting.

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya looked at Suhr as she walked forward wearing quite a nice white dress. The zeltron stood nearly two and a half feet taller then her letting the the massive bust frame above as her eyes came down to look upon her. "Welcome to Spira Miss Suhr, I am Balaya Zambrano and thank you for agreeing to come. I wasn't sure at the time if you would. Holonet dating can be so." She let it trail off and turned to offer her arm while holding a hand out to the view of the private beach house and beach itself. "We have the entire island to ourselves, the servants will not bother you unless you desire something and then perhaps I can provide that. Here you can get whatever you want and I open it to you Lady Suhr." Balaya let a smile crease her face while she offered her arm for Suhr to take and walk with her back down. "We can have a lovely dinner or, go swimming, there is a small grotto with a waterfall that I have found a favorite." The other thing she did was only let a few pheromones go out, not enough to be noticeable but enough that her scent was more like roses.

Suhr

S
Roses? Suhr was sure she could smell roses, but she wasn't sure where. Maybe it was the Zeltron's perfume... Maybe. Instinctively she brought her arm up to loop through he offered arm of her hostess, and in return she flashed a polite smile.
"Lady Suhr? That's a new one on me. I'm easy for either, o'tall one... but I do have one question before we go anywhere..."
She looked up at the Zeltron, and for a moment wondered what the weather was like up there... but then, as she lowered her gaze, Suhr took in all the sights Balaya had to offer - the curves, her hair, the way she had to squeeze into the dress. It was all she could do to not bite her lip. At least she hadn't collapsed with nerves yet... Tactically avoiding the prospect of being caught, Suhr followed the movement of Balayas hand towards the outside of the Port... Spira was indeed as beautiful as it was cracked up to be.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"][Sorry about the shortpost, on my phone!]

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya looked as she felt the twi-lek, the emotions were there and sweetly nervous but she had set a hand on her arm. So she was comforted... Now it was all a matter of tantalizing and showing a good time but a question came up. A curious thing because it was a question asking if she could pose a question. It made Balaya smile sweetly more to comfort while she turned to face Suhr and looked down letting her body be the only thing the twi-lek would see but still a good distance away not to be to personal. There could be time for that later but they were still getting o know each other. She just placed a hand on Suhr's that had been looped with hers. "If you have any questions for me ask Lady Suhr. Here we should have no secrets, wouldn't be a very good host if I wasn't honest with you."

Suhr

S
Suhr smiled a little in return to Balaya, yet she wasn't completely relaxed - Not yet, anyway. She had to know things about her host before then, and the Zeltron species were notorious for using tricks to keeping situations... comfortable. Her eyesight diverted itself away from Balaya for a split second when their hands met, but she soon found it in her to look up to her hostess. Had this been under any other condition, just the sheer height of her would have sent Suhr scurrying, but for now the height difference was only making her nervous, not fearful.
"The question... Well... Balaya it's about the Servants... They're not slaves, are they?"
Suhr made a point of making eye contact to go along with her questioning - She had to know the truth of this, and thus allowed herself to reach out in the Force in a subtle manner, to try and determine if the Zeltron was being dishonest about her answer...

@[member="Suhr"]

Were they slaves? No at least not these ones... These ones were not fawning over them or hunched over from working the mines of sector one. Balaya could... admit the empire used slave labor, it was cheap, they were criminals under Imperial law and in the case of Thule... They were indentured servants. "No Lady Suhr, these are not slaves, they are servants... They work and live here, receive a salary and have their families taken care of by House Zambrano." It wasn't a lie, no it was a truth bathed in falsehoods and bent over but it was also practiced. Something that had been said many times to explain and repeated in a mirror until her facial expressions betrayed nothing and her body didn't react. She was a fountain of honesty at the moment (or at least appeared it) and brought a hand up to run it gently along the girls lekku just barely. "Do you have any other questions or concerns my dear Suhr? I am an open book and want you to enjoy yourself here."

Suhr

S
Suhr smiled warmly at Balaya, instantly appearing at ease now that her worry about slaves tending to her was put to rest. She had no doubt that her Zeltron host had been around slaves - Her ease of allowing others to take care of her was obvious, especially to Suhr... However, if what she said was true... But then the hand came. It traced a thin line along her Lekku, and it caused them to twitch slightly in response. The thoughts of potential slavery slipped out of her mind. Roses...
"Oh, no... That was the only one. Per.. uh.. Perhaps we should continue on?"
She was keen to put the slight twitch of her Lekku out of her mind as well as the slavery. I need my wits... This is a Zeltron after all...

[[Sorry about the gap between posts. I've not had access to the Holonet IRL, so posting has been impossible! Sorry! Hopefully we can pick up where we left off. C: ]]]

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya just smiled to her and turned offering her arm while walking more towards the house. A smile while she looked down. "Then let us continue Lady Suhr. There is a private beach and candle lit dinner waiting as well as some of the most delicious fruits from around the galaxy. Only the best of course." Her smile remained while allowing the stone path to take them to the house. A massive three story with garden leading to the ocean. The large zeltron walked taking in stride to the table with fruits, some cheese and crackers laid out. "Now enjoy yourself and I do hope you shall partake of swimming, there are no waters more clear then on Spira. You can practically see in them." Slowly Balaya took a seat and had a cherry that she popped into her mouth, popping out only the tied stem after a few moments and giving a small raise of her eyebrows.

Suhr

S
"Swimming, you say? I must admit, I haven't packed for that, Balaya..." Suhr smiled slightly. Swimming. Now there was something she hadn't done in years... And if the waters were so clear... Well... The thought of something so calm put Suhr further at ease, and allowed her to enjoy the sights of the mansion, the ocean view, and of course the Zeltron that had invited her to this apparent paradise. Indeed she could see why this "house Zambrano" had chosen to make it's roost here... Suhr slipped over to one of the chairs close to her hostess and daintily placed herself in it. Naturally her legs crossed, revealing that the tattoos on her face and torso extended down her thighs to her ankles. Indeed, part of the spiral engraved into her ankle inched along the side of her foot. "All of this..." She indicated to the mansion, the view, and of course the food in front of them, "Is truly beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here."

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya observed carefully the length of suhr's body noticing the tattoo's and offered only a smile. OH there were many ways to go swimming and this was a private beach. Slowly the zeltron just moved the seat over enough to look with a smile. "Well truth be told I do not have the proper attire either. There are robes for drying off come of the softest and warmest around but as for swimming." Balaya only gave a wink with a laugh moving back a bit while she offered her hand. "For as long as your here, this home is your home. Enjoy yourself and dinner will be coming in an hour or so, candlelit and with plenty of tantalizing dishes to tempt the senses and send shivers down your spine with its richness."

Suhr

S
[Oh gosh I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply! This thread got annihilated under a sea of notifications, so I didn't see the reply! Consider this a major I.O.U. for a thread/arc/something that can involve Suhr. Just PM me from the Balaya account whenever you want to cash it in with a bit of info so I know what I'm going into, and I promise I'll put it as priority #1!]

Suhr smiled warmly at the Zeltron, and found herself taking the hand without realising she'd done it. It seemed to be more than a long moment - Balaya's eyes were somewhat captivating, never mind the rest of her. The promise of shivers down Suhr's spine seemed a little redundant to the Twi'lek, as everything her hostess had been saying to her had sent more than just shivers dancing along her Lekku. This was paradise, and she was more than a little overwhelmed by how beautiful everything was here.
"If the food is as good as the scenery, I don't think I'll be able to stop eating!" She grinned sheepishly. Sheepish. The word more than summed up Suhr right now. It was as though she'd had all the worries and street-sense that she'd grown up with knocked out of her. And by what? Beautiful scenery and an equally beautiful hostess. She could barely believe it, but somehow she felt more than safe here. The simple act of taking Balaya's hand had more than calmed her - Suhr was the most relaxed she had been in years.

@[member="Suhr"]

The hand was a welcoming gesture it gave Balaya a little hope for more of a fun evening. All was going well as she continued to look at Suhr and felt her being calm being happy. It wasn't the pheromones either she wasn't using more then enough to smell pleasant only. It wasn't fun to muddle the minds of other people at least not if you wanted to enjoy it... and here she wanted to enjoy each and every moment of being with this twi'lek. It made the thrill of the moment worth it. "Well then I do hope your hungry cause once that sunset comes all that beauty will still pale in comparison to you. Those lovely tattoos and that pretty skin, eyes that one could get lost in for days." She gave a smile more broadly letting it reach her eyes with humor. Then leaned back shaking the mane of fiery red hair. "So would you like to go for a dip before we eat?"

Suhr

S

A compliment? From Balaya? Suhr blushed slightly and turned her head to the side. She appeared to be more than a little flustered by this, although it clearly wasn't the bad kind of fluster. She could still smell the roses from earlier, and a little part of her knew that wherever she smelt the flower from now on, she'd more than likely be reminded of her hostess. It was almost something she could look forwards to... But for now she had to think about the present. And apparently, the present was about to take a rather damp turn. She smiled at Balaya, returning as much of the warmth that her host showed her as she could. "A... A dip sounds m-more than wonderful," She didn't know how to finish her sentence. Balaya's compliments had caught Suhr completely off guard, and put her on the back foot... Not that the Twi'lek entirely minded this, given the present company.

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya gave a nod and rose from her seat tugging lightly, gently to try and raise Suhr from hers. She could though still take the hand and lay a chaste kiss across the knuckles and moved off towards the waters while letting the sand go between her toes, then she was at the water and the dress was on the sand where a servant grabbed it with one remaining there holding two robes. Balaya let the feeling of the waters splash around her as it came up to her shoulders but she could still offer a hand extended to the twi-lek. Still speak in the force and send sensations, with concentration Balaya made her voice like warm fur and smooth silk to brush against the skin to be sweet and tantalizing but if it was actually food one of the richest most fattening desserts imaginable. "Come Lady Suhr the water is exquistie."

Suhr

S

Naturally, Suhr raised herself out of the seat alongside Balaya. The kiss on the knuckles was... Well. It was yet another thing on a long list of things that was increasingly putting Suhr on the back foot. She watched, red faced, as Balaya stripped away her tight dress and descended into the apparently perfect water. She barely registered the words Balaya was speaking, but she understood what they were - a more than inviting request for the Twi'lek to follow suit. So that is what she did. Allowing the servant closest to her to help remove the dress she was wearing, Suhr quickly made her way into the water. It was indeed exquisite, but... Alas, Suhr could not swim. She walked gingerly along the sand that now made up the floor, until she found herself a rock that would allow her to sit with her shoulders just above the waterline...

@[member="Suhr"]

Balaya looked upon Suhr as she joined her somewhat, not coming in the water but going to the rocks as her eyes tracked her. The sith knight breathed in deeply swimming down in the water enough to simply stand covered in the water, her eyes took in the wonderful sight in the sun as she finally moved forward resting a hand across her chest in the front before she knelt in the sand. Now up close she took on more of her date with a grin, with a roving of her eyes while the sound of water lapping by her thighs came to her ears. "You look stunning Lady Suhr, I am glad you came to the waters edge. Hopefully you'll join me." A smile though crept while her eyes did another quick roaming of the twi'lek but then went back to her eyes... yes eye contact was more important then looking at her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom