Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Mice and Men

Times they were a changing. It was an age old saying and was as true today as it was then. There was always room for advancement, for productivity, but the times, they were a changing. It was time to step things up and innovate things once again. Continue being the top of the mountain or tumble down the slope and have to crawl your way back to the top. For most, once you got to the top of your respective peak and fell off it, you never made it back again. Most people hand't started competing with me in the Personnel Armor division, at least not on a large scale. I still owned the Personal Shield department of the market like an angry god. And I did alright with vehicles.

What I had not done was get good and into shipbuilding. Titan Industries had dominated that market once, but was now a shell, a shallow pool of its former greatness. CEC did alright, but since the Omega Protectorate had fallen along with Corellia it was sitting back. Mandal Hypernautics did alright. What I realized was that there was no winning that mountain. Its competitors had smashed it with turbolaser fire for almost a decade and turned it into a gapping maw, consuming everyone that tried to win that market. But Silk Holdings and ICE taught me a lesson. Its not about winning, its about improving what others have built. Make things that others will snatch up in their quest for supremacy.

And that was where Czerka came in. Czerka had been the top dog once, maybe twice in the past four thousand years. But now it was fledgling and small compared to its former self. ArmaTech could provide opportunity was there was none. There was a meeting on my schedule for their new CEO.

[member="Edwin Gerald Finbur"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom