Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Lions and Men (Sorick Hoften/Daxton)

The thick vegetation of the jungles of Dxun gave little relieft from the heat of the day, perspiration ran down, hot and sticky, from the top of his head, down his face and neck, drenching him in his own liquids the jungle around him released sounds of animals nearby.

Basics survival they called it before they got shipped to this hellhole. Although he was armed, and had about three days of supplies, perhaps it would be a good idea to look for something to augment his dwindling stock.

They had started off with fifteen people, but that number was quickly whittled down due to traps, wild animals, or their own carelessness until there were only three people were left.

The objective was to be the first to reach base camp about two and half clicks away, according to the map he had been given. Overhead, the sun had reached its apex and was slowly beginning its descent. Suddenly, a flock of birds took to the air as if something or someone disturbed their repose.

@[member="Sorick Hoften "]

* 4 months before the founding of the imperial remnant *

Sorrick was wondering with only his light-saber and bear chest . He was a big bulky muscular man, who was attuned to the force any force being could tell. He was extremely muscular in the core, arms, shoulders, and pectoral muscles . He had an intimidating approach about him he then continued chasing another badly wounded sith who was running at the group full speed when sorrick threw his light-saber at a large tree cutting threw it cause the tree to fall right in front of the group. this stopped the sith in his track's. He then said in a whimpering voice " please dont kill me , please i get it the imperium fell i was just trying to cover my tracks so the sith emperor would not kill me either" he then cried. ironicly sorrick did not notice the group nor did the begging sith for he was to terrified . sorrick then said " you chose the wrong side " as he then caught his light saber back in his hand he deactivated it. he then said " and you will die quickly for i dare not waste time" he then picked the man up by the neck squeezing so hard the man's neck cracked very slighty. he then turned his focus to the group . and said angry and exhausted as if he had been chasing this man for days " are you with the the puny fake sith too ! " as he then killed the poor sod crushing his neck with pure brute strength a painful death indeed well deserved for a coward. He then activated his light-saber and said " Answer me !"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

(OCC: this pretty good ?)

Daxton could sense the disturbance in the Force, even before he saw it. Hell even a blind man could use his nose to follow the sweet stench of raw Dark Side energies. Relaxing in his perch, he watched as the muscular brute rage at the survivors. It was clear to the Sith that the berserker was either delusional or insane, both useful traits in a machine designed for death but rather pointless when pointed at servants of the Sith.

Drawing his single red saber hilt, he held it unlit as he approached through the underbrush, each step taking him closer and closer to his target.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]
with no answer he then had a feeling or was it the force communicating with him... he never really knew, but when he heard the light-saber activate he had very little time. He violently struck and hacked the survivors, after receiving no answer as he charged forward he saw the light-saber and then with full force struck ,he was paranoid he did not know who these people where but he could take no chances. Hopefully with this strong brute blow it would make his opponent fall back , he would then lead with another strike over hand a then downward.It looked like a duel , good practice he somehow knew this duel would effect his life forever even his destiny.The excitement continued on, he then said while swinging downward after hopefully knocking his oponent down with the right amount of brute force " who are you? what do you want !"

(OCC: you dont mind if i kill those npc's do you ? also do you mind if we get into a brief duel just so it explain's how you apprentice me? )

The deaths of his companions did not bother the Sith one bit, no more than a fly buzzing at one's ear did. When the giant strode to strike him down with a lit saber, Daxton could not help but smile, as the titan had walked right into the trap he had set for him.

Smashing his unlit handle into the exposed blade, the cotorisis wrapped handle shorted out the larger man's blade throwing his balance completely off. Before he could adjust, Daxton's hand snaked out and grabbed him by the throat, using his momentum against him.

His unlit saber inches from the other man's eye, he said, "I am your Death unless you give me a good reason not to end your miserable life right here and now." His voice was calm, as if he was discussing the weather over tea, but the look on his face conveyed that he could carry out the threat at a moment's notice.

@Sorick Hoften

[If you have ooc thoughts, post them on the rp discussion board with the title of the this thread. A lot of writers find ooc notes throw them off the rp element, and as such we try to avoid these as often as possible.]

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Sorrick had no fear and he had said " i have been hunted for two week's i have been tracking down any trace for an additional 2 days after the fall of the imperium, I fear no death nor pain, another thing you should consider is if your going to threaten me do it with the eye i can see out of " he then paused and said " now how about we talk on equal grounds face to face" he then elbowed the man with his bicep muscle of his arm giving a heavy forced hit with the loud sound *wack!* he then followed up with a stand- up ( basic wrestling move to get out of someones reach and be standing). After this he twisted his torso to face daxton he may have been slow but it was his opponents fault for being distracted. he then said " now a reason for letting me live before you use your training to counter me , I am a strong angered man willing to do whatever it takes to win, even at death, I am a force being that can be trained" he may be a brute but he knew a opportunity when he saw one. he then followed up saying " and now i have a fleet from our dead traitor their" he then showed the document's " I have a proposal " this could be one of his few chances to were he could gain the title of sith knight , he knew that this was no ordinary force user he was trained. He then said " We can reinstate the rule of two and make the darkside of the force strong again, not disorganized like those pretenders , we can make the imperial remnant "

"You intrigue me, my well muscled young friend. However, the rule of two has had its time." Raising a hand to forestall any protest, "I will teach you. Teach you things far beyond the ken of mortal men and if you are strong enough, you can seize the power you seek on your own. All I demand in return is obedience during the time of your training. Once it is complete, you and I shall part ways and you may cut a swathe as you see fit. Do you accept my offer?"

@Sorick Hoften

" Very well i accept your offer " he said interested " shall we begin ?" as he picked up his light-saber. Then waiting the muscular man then said " could you teach me how to use my agression and body in a lightsaber duel?" he was curious now that it was official

"I am the Master and you the student, young one. Before we can improve you I will first need to know what your limits are. Then we can proceed to breaking past those limits. The first thing I will need to know is how much can you carry and for how long. We need to measure your raw physical strength and endurance. Tell me what food do you normally eat?"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Sorrick said awnsering his question " anything i can find i will eat. " His eye's were glimmering with excitement of the second question mabye his new master would be impressed " I can carry and lift about 700 pounds per arm , with my shoulder's i can lift 850 , with these for about an hour, how long is our journey? "

( OCC : i know im not suppose to do this but i am very close to this on bench so it's realistic, my personal trainer can lift 700 . and the record is way more and since he is a force user with natural strength since birth , it's fair if you object then ill go down 50 pound's )

"Hmmmmmm......" The Sith said as he was in deep thought, "That would be a good place to start. But we would need to change your diet. Let's start with the basics, we shall have to work on bone density before we can increase your muscle mass. I want the basic frame to be capable of handling what I intend for you. After all it would be pointless to give you a body of killing machine only to have you break your own bones. Then when your body has reach sufficient growth, we shall work on your arsenal. Further more I want to increase your endurance by at least twenty fold, so be prepared for grueling mental and physical challenges, we would need to work on your passive defenses as well as offense. Tell me what weapons are you skilled in using?"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

" Mainly two handed melle weapons such as my saber master." sorrick disappointed said " even then i do not have technique" curious another question arose " how big of a ship do you have? since mine was destroyed when i arrived here" he was interested how much resources did his master have at his disposal ? how powerful is his master in the force? soon sorrick would learn but until then he would have to observe , and follow instructions

"A ship eh? What kind are you certified to pilot?" Daxton replied since it wasn't a question of resources but rather of skill. After all it didn't make sense to give this lumbering brute access to a top of line ship if he ran it into the ground as soon as it took off.

"Then it shouldn't be a problem. Just commandeer their ship, its yours by right of conquest." Turning to walk away, as if expecting the big man to follow. "Come. We have wasted enough time on this fetid armpit of a world. We have much work to accomplish if you are to be ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom