Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order versus the Galactic Alliance (FO Ally Signup.)

1482701492380699055.gif
TgLg1h6.png
Brothers! Sisters! Wars calls. Will you answer?
Words have failed, so the time for action has come. We in the First Order have grown tired with the predations and wanton aggression of the Galactic Alliance, and have embarked upon an Endeavour to end their Hostile grievances. Join us, and cast down their rotting corpse. Bring the light of order to their misbegotten kind and show them the power of true Imperial might!

On the Seventeenth of March, the First Order seeks to lay claim to the Galactic Alliance held Hex of Mustafar. We’re looking for Allies to fill the Ten slots (Hex Invasion). In return for services rendered, we will offer you Spoils of War, be it mining rights on Mustafar, Jedi prisoners of war, or trinkets from Darth Vader’s castle, and etc - within reason.

1. [member="Gromm Cardan"] - Imperial Remnant.
  2. [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] - The One Sith.
  3. [member="Butch Mahan"] - Imperial Remnant.
  4. [member="Jack Mirrikh"] - Imperial Remnant.
  5. [member="Braith Achlys"] - ???
  6. [member="Velon Ielor"] - ???
  7. [member="Darth Eversor"] - ???
  8. [member="Darth Ophidia"] - ???
  9. [member="Antherion"] - ???
  10. [member="Koshka Scalvez"] - Contracted Mercenary / Bounty Hunter.
Reserve List

Keyan Mastigar

K
[member="Torian Pierce"]

I, Rear Admiral Gromm Cardan, wish to join on the side of the First Order representing the Imperial Remnant and their interests.

Alright, Edits have been made, and I've got everyone that's applied so far. Each and every one of you will be getting a PM, later on today, most likely with cake and gift baskets - but it'll also serve a purpose to figure out what you'd like in return for your service to this noble cause. I'd hate to see you all unjustly rewarded for your heroic deeds.

For those of you that are seeking to join but fear that with the last spot taken by the next person to reply here, I just wanted to say that we do have a reserve list. Should for any reason one or more of our allies is unable to participate when the Invasion starts, we will contact you and see if you're still interested.

Progflaw99

A REMINDER
If you have yet to sign up or show interest, please do so - in the event one of the already signed up writers is a no-show, we will pull from our reserve list.
Additionally, if you HAVE signed up, please let me know which location/objective you wish to participate with so I can add you to the faction tracker for easier planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom