Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obligatory Annual "Christmas In The Stars" Album Link

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hello!

When I was just a little girl, not yet grown into my jackboots tiara, my stepfather gave me "Christmas in the Stars", the Star Wars Christmas album, for Christmas. It was the first year I got really into Star Wars and because I was young, it didn't occur to me how terrible it was. Now as an adult it could almost be considered cringeworthy, but as it is my stepdad passed away a few years back and this is a very powerful memory of the time we spent together, so I remember this album fondly. For some people it's Mariah, for others it's Bing Crosby, but for me this cheesy album is Christmas, so every year I share it in hopes that it will bring you, if not the spirit of Christmas, then at least a smile to your face.

I highly recommend "Bells, Bells, Bells" and "The Odds Against Christmas" but the true highlight is the first commercial recording of Jon Bon Jovi in "R2-D2 We Wish You a Marry Christmas."

Anyway, here it is! Enjoy! Or don't, I'm not your mom.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year :)

NOTE: Any injuries sustained cringing at this album are the responsibility of the cringer; the sharer of this alum declines all liability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom