Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Objective Acquired

Blank... blank... blank...

Something clattered.

...rebooting...

A green light flickered several times in the junkyard, before there was a flash and the humanoid form pushed itself out of the refuse and detritus of machinery. Slowly it began to take stock of its surroundings and began self-diagnostics. Immediately it realized that its sidearm was gone and its only other weapon system had malfunctioned. It was now down to hand to hand combat. All enemies of the Galactic Alliance and Rimward Trade League were fair targets, no current priorities.

It glanced down and tested its limbs. One by one. Each finger was still working, as were its arms and legs. The lack of weaponry, however, would be a significant problem and one that it would need to rectify immediately.

"...Error. Geosynchronous location: Unknown."

It looked up. There was the Sith Order's insignia. "Target acquired." Slowly its head lowered. "...beginning operation." And then it took off at a sprint. Its first goal: acquire a weapon and explosives. Then it would cause structural damage. The mission wouild continue. Until it recieved the shutdown... the mission would continue.

He looked down, inspecting his limbs. Two arms. Two legs. Hands. Feet. Boots over the feet. Gloves over the hands. Black leather. Like his pants. Like his jacket with gold at its flanks. Like his irises. He breathed in, slowly, tasting that sour junkyard odor, and breathed out, as if to exhale a cloud of refuse from his mouth.

He felt dirty. He was. Easy to miss amid his outfit but there was dirt on it, grime, the kind one would find in a junkyard like this one. He closed his eyes. Where am I..? If anyone was listening to his silent thoughts, it was not the Force. The Force had set him free, but something else had imprisoned him in this setting.

He opened his eyes. Junk. Scrap. Trash. Something against his back. Metallic. Just another useless contraption. He leaned against it, but now he was standing, facing every which direction, turning and ambling.

“How did I get here…” He whispered to himself. He didn’t know where was here, who or what might be within the proximity, whether he had arrived in this location by himself or not. For some reason, he just couldn’t remember whatever had transpired.

He looked across the distance. There was a ship. Derelict. Broken. He recognized it but it didn’t look like his. Yet it was a ship fit for a Sith. What is this..? He didn’t run, he wasn’t tired, wasn’t hurt, wasn’t weak, but was uncertain, so Drane walked and he remained cautious.

UNIT: River UNIT: River

It kept going, a droid possessed and a droid on a mission. How many cycles had it been since it's last operation? Memory core diagnostics weren't reporting back anything but corrupted data. That made it difficult. The only thing that it remembered was that it was built by Raphael Gallustrade, and that it's directive was to attack enemies of the Galactic Alliance and Rimward Trade League.

It slowed, finally, as it noticed a figure limping and walking. Processing began immediately. Error. Error. Biological entity experiencing minor psychological distress. Analyzing... Processing... Connection to host uplink failed. Underestimating a potential adversary could prove detrimental though the man wasn't injured...

Initiating class 4 stealth subroutines.

The smooth, expressionless, onyx black face plate, slowly lit up with a facsimile of a smile. The projector plates displaying a warm and friendly smile, as he approached the man. The vocabulator changed as welll. The voice was deep and rich, a warm baritone, as it spoke.

"Greetings, sir. This one is known as T-33J and I am here to provide assistance as needed. Is there some way that I can be of assistance today?" It glanced at the derelict that the man seemed to be approaching, scanning it. Structural integrity was damaged though the droid didn't know about the inside. Hardware and wetware integrity could be compromised, but it'd need to get on board to find out for certain. "I can aid you in getting to your ship, if you require such assistance, though I would rather not disrupt your day, of course."

There was much it needed to do, still, many places to go, but for now it might be easier if it was in disguise.

Drane T'keen Drane T'keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom