Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obisidian Order Master-Apprentice structure

This is sort of spitballing an idea about the stucture of the Obsidian Order.

Draco Vereen is training three apprentices at the moment, which I actually think works really well since it allows Obsidian Order Neophytes to form rivalries or bonds which helps tie the group together and makes it more likely for us to RP together. It also addresses the issue of limited master availability. Furthermore, It helps really differentiate the OO from the Jedi and Sith who traditionally take one apprentice at a time. the OO could form "Cells" consisting of 2-3 Neos and a Master or Captain and these cells could be trained to work as a team but also spar and train against each other to function as individuals. Of course people who were still interested in 1 on 1 training could request it or masters who only wanted one student could make that known. I Just think it would be pretty cool of this were an Obsidian Order "thing." What do you all think?

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
[member="Angelus Deus"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Angelus Deus"]

As it is very small, and I am very limited in the number of threads I can agree to at the moment, I am down for whatever. The Obsidian Order has a saying about "Strong alone, stronger together" about standing as small groups or pairs.

I know Sor-Jan was willing to help train some of you guys, and Stardust was also willing to assist. That helps.

In my experience as an Apprentice, I had maybe 4 threads actually sitting down with a master, or even fighting with one. Most of my time was spent in Dominions, Skirmishes, and other threads just doing stuff with the Force.

I encourage you all to take on as many threads as you feel comfortable with and RP as much as you want. There are numerous NPC's from the Obsidian Order that aren't defined or submitted you can play with.

As far as organization structure, I am in the works of changing it. My only concern with cells is the inclusion of new members as at the moment we lack the resources for multiple cells with PC masters. Assuming we can work through that, I think the Idea would work fine.

And as a side note to [member="Tmoxin Temi"]
*Claims total supremacy over Obsidian Order*
:D

Indeed, as [member="Draco Vereen"] said, I'm available to train neophytes.

I've been thinking about starting a group training thread, but I don't know what you guys are interested working toward. It could be as basic as levitating objects or as advanced as Force Barrier. Anything in the mentalist aspects of the Force are Sor-Jan's forte.

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]

Ek would definitely be interested in some extra training, particularly with a lightsider since his only training prior to Draco's was Sith training and Ek is more Grey than Dark. Force Barrier would definitely be cool.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom