Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Oax Ordo

gnzVl76.png

Species: Human
Homeworld: Ordo
Force Sensitive: No
Affiliation: Aliit'Ordo

Appearance:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 240 lbs / 108.86 kg
Build: Muscular
Eye Color: Bright Green

Brief Description:

Lean built, jaw-length brown hair, lightly tanned skin, mid aged man

Weaponry:

- EE-3 Carbine Rifle
- Thermal Detonators
- "Smokers"
- Gas canisters
Types(quantity): FEX-M3(2), Lecepanine(2)
- Retractable Wrist Blade (Right Vambrace)
- Whipcord Launcher (Right Vambrace)
- ZX Mini Flamethrower (Left Vambrace)
- MM9 Launcher (Left Vambrace)
- Velocity-7 Dart Gun
-- Ammo: MK I Saberdarts
- Utility Belt (Oddity Appliances Incorporated)
- Z-6 Jetpack

Armor:
Beskar'gam - Beskar/Durasteel plate armor with cape:
Personal Ship:

Kom'rk-class fighter/transport
Izr6YMM.jpg
ob1CS1k.png

j2oW2fh.jpg

Biography/History

Death Begets Life:

Born to Miranda and Oscar Ordo, Oax had to fight from the start. Life wasn't easy as a kid, his father was always drinking and would come home and burst into fits of rage where he would beat Oax and his older sister Serena. His mother had died when he was born which could have been why his father drank so much and beat them, but Oax never found out why. One night when he was twelve his father had come home more drunk than usual and started beating Serena. Oax hated seeing his sister cry and ran out of the room with his enraged father stumbled after. Oax made his way into his father's room where his old unused suit of Mandalorian armor and EE-3 rifle sat. Tears of fear in his eyes, he grabbed the rifle as his father entered the room, sister in tow. Oax aimed the rifle at his father and as his father yelled a challenge at him he squeezed his eyed shut and pulled the trigger. There was a thump, then soft sobbing. The next thing he knew his sister had wrapped her arms around him and they sat there crying together.

Bottom of the Bottle:

Many years later Oax had taken his father's old armor and made a local name for himself as a good bounty hunter. But like father like son, he had turned to the bottle for the comfort he could never find. But unlike his father he never was quick to anger, he would just become a more somber, stubborn person. His sister had grown into a pretty young lady, met and married a nice Mandalorian warrior. Oax continued his bounty hunting, if only to make credits for the next bar he could be found at. If Oax was found sober most likely he was either on his way to of from a job.

TLi7dQC.jpg

FvJjIpo.gif

• "The only one who can hurt my family is me." - Oax will fight to his dying breath for family or friends he deems worthy of his loyalty and friendship.
  • "Get to the choppa." - Oax won't give up on an objective until it has been completed.
  • "You're not the one carrying all the equipment." - Oax is stronger than he is quick.
  • "I didn't miss, I shot the same hole twice." - Oax is an expert marksman and great gunslinger from constantly training after obtaining his first blaster.

mKqgkss.gif

• "Why is the rum gone?!" - Oax is an avid drinker and tends to try to gravitate toward any bar he can find.
  • "I'm not going anywhere." - Oax could in many occasions be considered more stubborn than a mule.
  • "I'm no Space Wizard." - Oax cannot use the Force.
  • "Politicians are not, not my strong suit." - Oax prefers to stay away from diplomacy/political discussions.

ob1CS1k.png

Role Plays:

Shadow Town | CIS {Black Bha'Lir} [Faction]

Rave Rezort: CIS Dominion of Thyferra [Dominion]
ob1CS1k.png

Awards:

byOyOp.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom