Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyxie's Little (Graphics) Shop of Horrors

Could you pretty please make a signature for this lil lady?

I have one photo in mind and a sort of idea.

That would be super lovely of you!!
http://imgur.com/i2ddzev on a fire and ice background of your choice. Would be lovely.
A quote like (doesn't have to be exact) Whatever you see works best. "Fire and Ice really aren't so different."

Thank you!

[member="Nyxie"]

[member="Nyxie"]

I just got around to fixing up the Nova forum now, but the banner is way too big. Most of the word "Outbound" is cut off :(

Sorry...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Cross Ikon"]
It varies from computer to computer. It was based on the original Mnenchei Dominion banner size, which was the full size of the banner display from my old laptop's monitor. It's resolution was somewhere in the upper-middle ground as far as common resolutions go. As a reference, on Windows I can line up twelve icons in one column.

TL;DR: You have a tiny display. :p

Anyways, I'm taking a break from photoediting because I have a lot on my plate right now.

Edit: Maybe I'll just flip the image horizontally and just move the text layers to the left side. At least the words won't be cut off. That's one quick fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom